Meeting her/him

Betrothed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsook was searching through the corridors for her bunny who yet again managed to slip past her and was nowhere to be found now. She knows that she will eventually find him but she wanted to find him before anyone else could see her wandering through corridors. It was Saturday and as promised Royal family of Xenia was now resting in their palace. Eunsook was ordered to stay in her room as she wasn't supposed to meet Prince before evening.

"Dubu-yah, where are you hiding??" Eunsook mumbled and suddenly smiled as she found white fur ball running across the corridors.

"Got you!!"She squealed and ran across but came to abrupt halt as someone else suddenly scooped her bunny in his arms.

The said boy turned towards Eunsook and smiled, "Is this little guy yours?"

She smiled back and nodded.

"He is cute and I guess he is naughty since he was making pretty lady like you run all over the palace...'

Eunsook was curious as to who this boy was. He looked like he was of same age as her. He sure was royalty, his features suggested that. Could it be the prince that was betrothed to her?? But that couldn't be... She has heard about his features... Puppy eyes, chiselled jaw, broad arms. While this boy was having more delicate features, feline eyes, dimples adoring his pale face...

"Where are my manners?? Apologies my lady, let me introduce myself!! I'm Kim Kibum, From Xenia!! Younger brother of Prince Jonghyun!!" Kibum bowed with respect and Eunsook did the same.

"No need for apologies Prince, I'm Eunsook, Princess of Xura!! It's a pleasure meeting you..."

"Kibum smiled. "You know, hyung was right.. You are even more beautiful in person."

Eunsook blushed, how did Jonghyun know whether she was beautiful or not? Nevertheless she smiled kindly at Kibum and took her bunny carefully from his arms.

"I will have to go now Prince Kibum!! I hope you will enjoy your stay here..."

With those words, she bowed again before returning to her room, her thoughts still thinking about how Jonghyun could tell she was more beautiful in person...

*~*~*~*~*~

Eunsook was getting ready for the ball. Gwiboon, her cousin was helping her with the dress and makeup. 

"Unnie, do you want to keep your hair tied up or you want to let them down?? " Gwiboon asked.

Eunsook thought for a while and said, "I guess I will tie them up and leave some curls around loosely. Mother love it when I keep them like that. So maybe we can keep them that way."

Gwiboon nodded as she started brushing long wavy curls of her cousin, marveling at the softness of them.

Eunsook was looking at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. She was aware that she was good-looking. She had her mother's features after all. But after listening to Kibum's words, she wanted to make sure that she looks absolutely perfect tonight. She was finally going to meet her Prince, and she wanted everything to be perfect.

Gwiboon was done with her task and Eunsook smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you Gwiboon-ah!!! Am I looking good?? Will he like me? "

Gwiboon shook her head in denial and smiled as she saw how Eunsook's face crumpled sadly.

"Unnie, he is not going to like you... He is going to love you... I can guarantee you that!!!"

Eunsook's pink lips stretched in a lovely smile as she hugged Gwiboon one last time before they made their way to the ball...

This is it!!! We are going to meet now...

*~*~*~*~*


Jonghyun was rocking on his legs with too much nervousness. He was already at the venue, his eyes looking for his Princess. It's been more than two years since he last saw her. Though he now had a portrait of her, that doesn't mean he wasn't excited to finally meet his angel who made him fall in love within few moments. He was frustrated that he was yet to meet her, and the fact that his little brother met her earlier today and was lucky enough to even talk to her made him even more frustrated.

He should be the one meeting and talking to her first, not anyone else. She was his after all. He was also tired of listening to all other Princes talking about how they can finally meet Princess of Xura who they have only heard about. He also heard how Prince Minho of Kingdom Lucia was thinking about ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter