Prince Minho

Betrothed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsook was rushing towards the ground where her trainings took place usually, she was late today!! After yesterday's events she found it hard to sleep at night which resulted in her getting late for her training....


Just when she was almost at the entrance, someone blocked her way. She soon found herself looking at certain Prince who was getting on her nerves since yesterday!


"Hello there Princess, you look as beautiful as ever!!!" He finished with a smile so wide that it gave her creeps.


She managed a tight lipped smile as she bowed," Good morning, Prince!! I hope you are enjoying your time here!"


"Of course I am!! Who wouldn't when they can see such a beauty in front of them??"


Eunsook couldn't hold her anger this time and since Jonghyun already knows about  Minho's behaviour towards her he has already told her that he wouldn't mind if she punched him. That thought made her chuckle internally and she was lost in certain someone's thoughts....


Minho upon noticing that Princess was deep in thought snapped his fingers effectively startling her.
She glared at him which only made him chuckle.


"You look even more beautiful when angry, Princess... How can you be so beautiful??? It makes me want to hide you somewhere where only I can see you... It's shame that you are engaged, that too with someone I despise with all my heart. What do you say about coming with me to my kingdom?? I promise I will make you happier than him..."


Eunsook's patience was running on a thin line when she heard that.


"Excuse me Prince Minho, but I think you are stepping your boundary here. Do I have to remind you that you are talking with a Princess who is already promised to someone?? I would appreciate if you stop trying to flirt with me and start acting like a real Prince."


Her voice was cold and her whole posture held authority, something she rarely did but when she did no one could dare talk back with her...


She walked past him but was pulled back when Minho grasped her wrist and turned her. That was the last straw for her as she twisted his his hand which was holding onto her as her other hand went directly to his neck, she slammed him against the wall.


Though she was a girl, years of training has made her strong and she knows how to handle people who didn't know their boundaries.


Minho was surprised to see the Princess who looked soft like a bunny was now almost choking him. Her strength wasn't a joke and he was struggling to get out of her hold.


"I'm tired of you being complete creep. I never insult anyone but ever since we met all you have done is make me feel unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter