When will I see you again??

Betrothed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsook cursed a little as she tried to braid her long hair as quickly as possible. Gwiboon was busy with another work this morning and Eunsook never liked anyone else helping her with these things. She has picked dark blue gown today which was Jonghyun's favourite colour. Past three days they talked with each other about a lot of things and she used this little information about his favourite colour to choose her outfit today. She wanted to look as good as possible because it was last day that she will see him before leaving for his kingdom and then they will meet again at the time of their wedding. She was still not sure how her fear has disappeared within just three days after meeting him. She was no longer scared about this arrangement, rather she was looking forward to it. She knows it wasn't love yet, but she has definitely started liking this soft hearted Prince now. She wanted him to stay here for few more days, but they were heading back today. And only thing she can do for now was to bid him goodbye and wait for these two Months to end so they could meet again. She finished braiding her hair and took one last look at her reflection. She had to admit that she looked quite good, she never really paid any attention to her appearance before. But now she wanted to look good for him, she wanted to make good last impression and make his heart flutter one last time before he left. She blushed at her thoughts as she remembered how her Prince was already smitten and she was going to make his poor heart beat all the more faster with her mischief, but she wanted to see his eyes full of admiration for her again. She smiled again at her reflection and left the room to go down to meet her Prince one last time.

Royal family of Xura and Xenia were standing just outside the palace, the king and queen busy talking to each other about the plans to upcoming wedding while Prince Kibum was laughing with little Princess Taeyeon who was Eunsook's younger sister. She was six years old and Kibum being fond of little kids has taken immediate liking to her. While Prince Jonghyun was rocking on his legs a little as he waited for that one person he wanted to see most. Just then he heard footsteps and found himself smiling immediately as his eyes locked on his Princess. When she stood in front of him though his breath knocked out of his lungs as he took in her appearance. She was wearing long silk gown with colour of dark blue, his favourite. Her sleeves were transparent and reached till her wrist. Dark black belt with golden flower adorning her petite waist. Her long hair braided neatly onto her left shoulder. She stood there blushing hard under his gaze as he realised he was still staring at her like a love sick fool.

He cleared his throat and scratched back of his neck as he gave her an embarrassed smile. "Do I look that good??" Eunsook asked, mischief evident in her voice.

Jonghyun never would have believed it earlier but now that he spent three full days getting to know her as mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter