Chapter 7

The Jung Trap

Jae joong and Leeteuk left the restaurant and went to the supermarket to meet Heechul. They are so glad that they were able to hang out with Heechul, he was advice by the doctor to have a full bed rest.

 

"Jongie! Teukkie!” the pregnant Kim Heechul approach his friends carefully, holding his pregnant belly, the two gave Heechul a hug. They can’t help to touch Heechul’s pregnant belly, he is on his six month. The trio entered the Shinee Supermarket to buy the things that Heechul needs. “So how does it feel to be able to go outside again? You really changed Heechullie!”,said Leeteuk.

“What are you saying Leeteuk?” laughs Heechul, “I’m still the same, I’m just being a good wife to Siwon, and we really want this baby after several attempts.”

“The twins said ‘Hello to their Aunt Heechul’”, said Jae joong.

“I miss the twins so bad! I’m their second Eomma! Why are you not sending me any of their pics! They’re 10 now right? Please let me play with them before I have this baby. They are our precious twins!”, said Heechul as he caress his belly.

“Absolutely, they miss you both. You need to practice more before you’re little Siwon comes out.” laughs Jae joong.

“So what happened to the interview? Did it went well?”, Heechul is choosing between strawberries or pineapple. He choose the strawberries.

“It went well, and I’m hired! The manager didn’t ask me much.. He didn’t even asked me to cook! The manager said that he trust Teukkie’s recommendation. Too bad I couldn’t meet the owner. He had an emergency at home.” replied Jae Joong.

“Shindong knows that I wouldn’t recommend a person who can’t do the job right.”, added Leeteuk.

“Hmmm, that’s good then, they didn’t give you a hard time. You are really getting on your feet Joongie! I'm so happy, especially after that man left you! Argghhh!!” replied angrily by Heechul.

“Heechul, let's move on. Its Yunho's choice not to face Jae joong after losing the third baby." said Leeteuk.

"Even so, he should have talk to Joongie to solve their problem and not his mom! What is he a Mama's boy? A child?! He himself justcreated a child, not just one but three! Aishh... ", replied by Heechul.

"Let's not talk about this, our day will be ruined because of the that man. At least I still have my twins and you guys." said Jae joong, but sadness reflects on his face.

"We’re always here for you and willing to help, Joongie.”, said Leeteuk.

“Thank you for always taking care of me.” replied Jae joong.

“Yah! Enough with the drama! My baby is hungry! If you don’t want me to act as a gangster here we better move and finish this! I want to eat samgyeopsal!”, joked Heechul.

Jae joong and Leeteuk laugh to what Heechul said, they continued assisting him. After they’re done they move to a nearby restaurant to eat samgyeopsal. They didn’t know that a young beautiful man saw them. Taemin was surprised when he saw the three figures. They seem familiar to him, seems like he saw them from before, but cannot remember when and where.  

 

At the school

“Ok class, for your first culminating activity and performance task you need to stay for 24 hours at the house of your groupmates. Since you are a group of three you need to stay 24 hours for each houses. For example, Key, Minho, and Onew are groupmates. They choose to stay at Key’s home first, Minho and Onew needs to mingle and feel at home at Key’s house. Feel that you are part of their family. Doing household chores, do assignments, socialize with their parents, and a lot more. It's up to you class. Then Key and Minho will stay at Onew’s home until you guys complete all three houses. Your parents are already informed with this activity and agreed. Any questions?” asked Sandara, “Oh, by the way, you should take pictures and create a presentation or short video about your experience it can be pictures, video clips, and interview. Use your imagination. Ok?” added Sandara.

Yoochun raised his hand and ask, “Miss, just to clarify… Does that mean we will only have two houses since me and Junsu are groupmates?”

“Yes, since you guys live in one house and as groupmates, but instead of 24 hours Changmin will stay at your house for 2 days. Any more questions?”, said Sandara.

“None Miss. Thank you very much!”, said Yoochun.

With this performance task Changmin can’t help but to be excited, finally he could spend at the twins house and bond with them. Junsu whispered excitedly at Changmin’s ear saying, “Finally, we could play and watch at our house Changminnie!” Changmin nod and a smile was plastered on his face.

That night Yunho went home to a quiet house, he went to Changmin’s room and saw that the kid was busy packing his things. Sandara called Yunho and reminded him about the activity. Yunho was happy that the school have this kind of activities. It will help Changmin to experience what is it to have a mother and/or sibling.

Yunho went inside Changmin's room and said, “Ehem.. How is it going? Seems like your busy? Are you that excited to leave home?”

Changmin saw his father and stand up to greet him, “I’m just excited to spent time with Yoochun and Junsu. I’m excited to meet their parents.” 

“I’m also excited to meet them when it’s their turn to spend time with us.”, said Yunho. Changmin smiles with what his father said, he is sure that his father would like the twins.

The next day, after the children are done with their classes, Sandara gather all his students to send them off to every house that they would stay into for their performance task. Yunho ordered his secretary to buy a premium type of beef, so that Changmin and the famous twins in his son’s life would be able to have a good family dinner. Also, its Yunho’s way of saying his thanks to the parents of the twins who would take care of his son for two days. The secretary delivered the meat and gave it to Changmin, the kid accept it with all smiles and murmured the word thank you to his father’s secretary. Yoochun and Junsu went to Changmin, and the boy showed the hanu beef to the twins and they were excited! It's not everyday that they would eat a premium type of meat, they ate once when they were young kids, Seo Jang Hoon brought them to a restaurant when they celebrated their fifth birthday. They remembered their mother kept on telling Seo Jang Hoon not to do that much because he cannot pay for it, but Jang Hoon insisted and told Jae Joong that he was really fond of the twins and let him passed this time ‘cause it's their birthday. After seeing his twins eating the premium meat with all smiles he just can’t help but to smile as well and accept Seo Jang Hoon’s gift to his twins.

As they get nearer and nearer, Changmin can’t help but to get excited, finally, they would be able to play all night and meet their parents. What do they look like? Are they kind like the twins? Will they like him? Could he finally know what it is to have a family? Changmin and the twins stopped in front of a restaurant and wondered what are they doing there. Yoochun went inside and saw him talking to a very tall man, almost like a giant. The tall man waved and smile at Changmin, in return Changmin waved back and smiled at the tall man. He wondered if that’s the twins father. Yoochun went back to Junsu and Changmin and smiled. Junsu took Changmin’s hand and told him that they should use the stairs outside the restaurant because their house is at the second floor. As they went upstairs the trio were greeted by a beautiful man, in Changmin’s eyes he was the most beautiful human being he ever saw, those beautiful doe eyes, milky white skin, ethereal beauty. He seems so kind-hearted and understanding, staring at the man all day will not be a problem to Changmin; so, he assume that it's the mom of the twins.

“Hello, you must be Changmin? I'm Kim Jae Joong, Yoochun and Junsu’s Eomeoni.”, Jae joong extending his hands to Changmin.


Finally! Jae joong and Changmin saw each other! What are your thoughts?

Things are so busy with work and I can't do all of my extra activities (reading fanfic and manga, watching the latest episodes of the shows that I follow :(( ). Once I'm well adjusted with my new schedule expect another update! ^-^v

Any SiChul fan here? I wrote a fanfic about them, please check them out: "Once again, a Cinderella."