Chapter 11

I Do

 

Yoona’s Class

 

Yoona just entering the class after having her lunch. She is so confused seeing her classmates chattering with each other. More like gossipping actually. Same goes to YuRi and Stella. She just paces to her seat. “Yul. Is there anything happened? Why is that they look like gossipping over something?” Yoona asked. “Did you know that there are three new students from overseas enrolled here lately?” Stella asked. Yoona just shaking her head. “I don’t really sure they are already here for how long. But, the sure thing is that this school is not safe anymore.” Yuri said. “Wae? What did they do?” Yoona asked. Yuri pulled Yoona nearer to her. “You know Shin HyeJeong? The famous ‘Yellow Couple’ before. The three bad boys harassed her during lunch break when she is alone. ual harassment to be specific. Luckily, Jun K sunbae-nim looking for her at that moment. There are no solid proof or real witness about this rumors. But, knowing how is Jun K sunbae-nim I really think that the rumors is true. And Jun K sunbae-nim is well known with his kindness. So, we expect that he is trying to just let this slide.” Yuri explained. “But, there are some students said that HyeJeong really traumatized right now. And Jun K oppa keeps on calming her. The students also said that they saw three troublemakers going toward the store where they found HyeJeong crying about 15 minutes before that.” Stella said.  Yoona just nodded listening to the story.

 

“So, Yoong. You better be careful. Even if we don’t really know if this rumors is true. It is always better to prevent things from happening. Don’t go anywhere alone. Keep Yul with you. So, uri Black Pearl can protect you.” Stella warns Yoona. “That’s right! I am not sure if I can really fight them if that’s happen. But, I’ll try my best. Afterall, I am still a girl.” Yuri said. “Teacher is coming!” Lee Joon shouted from the door and fell down. He is still panting as he runs from the end of the corridor just to check on the teacher.

 

Yoona POV

 

I don’t really understand why there are peoples like this. Why can’t they respect women at all. And they are new here. But, they are dare to create problems here. Honestly, I am really scared if I were their victim. I know for sure that I can’t really fight them back. I look at my necklace. Can oppa detect if I am in trouble? Can oppa save me in time? I just keep on praying for my safety.

 

End of POV

 

KiBum’s Class

 

“Yah, KiBum! Did you heard any news in our school?” ChangMin asked. “You know I don’t have any interest on any rumors in this school.” KiBum said putting his earphone on. ChangMin pulls it out. KiBum turns back at him giving him his attention. “There are three guys from overseas trying to Jun K’s girlfriend. Don’t you think that we need to do something? They think that they are Kingka here. Do they really think that they can replace us here? They are hitting on girls and trying to force the girls.” ChangMin said. “As if I bother the Kingka things. Let me tell you. I don’t even care what they do in this school. But, if they dare to lay a finger on my Im Yoona. Soon to be Kim Yoona, my future Mrs. Kim. They should really know that they messed up with the wrong guy.” KiBum said putting back his earphone on.

 

************

 

Yoona, Yuri and Stella just finished their class. They are walking out of their class with all the students. “Auch! Girls, my tummy is not in good condition. I need to go to toilet first. Wait for me! Don’t you dare to leave me and enjoying the tastiest Jjajangmyeon without me. Wait here!” Stella said holding her stomach. Both Yoona and Yuri just waiting for her at the wall outside of the restroom. They see a girl walking toward the Biology Laboratory alone. There are no one there already as it is already passed school hour. Yuri pulled Yoona to the restroom. “Is that Hara? Why she is here alone.” Yoona asked in confusion. Yuri asked her to be quite. “She surely be our victim today. A very delicious one. The luck really with us today. I hope that no one is going to disturb us today.” a group of boys said in English mix Korean. Both Yuri and Yoona can’t really understand them. But, Yuri knows who are them. Yuri pulled Yoona with her. They are cautiously following them.

 

As expected, the boys entering the laboratory and Hara’s screaming can be heard. Both of Yoona and Yuri are panic. “Teacher! Here, teacher! Here! The Biology Laboratory. Ppali!” Yuri shouted. Yuri pushed Yoona to a hidden place. She took out her handkerchief. She keeps on shouting. In less than a minute, the three guys already running out from the laboratory in desperation. Yuri covers her face with the handkerchief when the three guys run passed her. After she looks where is the direction they run away, she runs into the laboratory. She gets the crying Hara and pulled her into her hug. “You are safe. But, we need to hurry in case they are coming back.” Yuri said and take Hara with her. They run to Yoona and escape to the opposite direction from where the three guys run before. “Yah! What happened?” Stella who just walking out from the toilet paced toward them.

 

“We’ll tell you later. But, now we need to be safe.” Yuri said. “Hara?” Stella asked. “I think we should postpone our plan for today. Let me send all of you home now.” Stella said. “But, you owe me an explanation.” Stella continues. When they get into the car, Stella can see Yoona is shaking. Stella hold her shaking hands. Yuri told her the whole story. “So, this already the second case? It is good that they can’t see your face and you already hide Yoona first. If not, we will surely become their next victim. I really think that we need to report this, Hara. And Yoona, don’t be afraid. We are here with you.” Stella said hugging Yoona. “What can I see, they targeted beautiful innocent look girl and when she is alone.” Yuri whispers to Stella. Both of them look at Yoona sharing the same worries.

 

A/N

To my readers and subcribers, I am back! Thanks for reading and subcribing. I really apreciate it. I am forcing myself to find a time to update this series of fanfics. Honestly, I barely have time for myself and I am having lots of stress lately. Let me talk about uri Suju oppa for now. "Suju only have ELF. ELF only have Suju". I knew I am late to talk about this. When I read about this weeks back I am not so surprise. But, I am still touched. I am not surprise because that person is uri 'Angel without wing', Teukie oppa. My ultimate bias! The reason why I love him. A man full of love toward others no matter how peoples treated them. I am crying to know that he had Enteritis before. I cried more knowing that he still showed up performing on the 2nd day SMTown like nothing happened. How he apologised of him being sick and promised to show up for ELF. This guy really know how to make ELF especially me fell in love with him more and more each day. It is good enough for me if he just be there or maybe just a video showing us that he is in a good condition already. But, he goes to the extend of performing together like nothing happened. I remember watching him in his show, after some treatment saying that "Everyone seems to hate me." and I cried. I really wanted to be there and hug him and say that "How can peoples hate such a person full of love like him? We are here to give our love for you no matter what happened." Just be healthy and have a beautiful life, uri Suju oppa. You all deserved that.