Chapter 4

I Do

KiBum walks happily to Yoona’s house early in the morning. Just by thinking that he will spend all day with Yoona already makes him excited. JungSoo asked to bring Yoona to his house because they will go to the theme park together. This will be a good day for him.

 

“Uri KiBum is here, Yoong! Come in, son. She’s been waiting for you.” Yoona’s Omma said while inviting KiBum inside. “Bummie Oppa! Come, let’s have breakfast  together.” Yoona runs toward KiBum and clinging to him. They are having their breakfast together. KiBum loves having meals with Yoona’s family. They might have simple dishes compared to his heavenly dishes served by his maids. But, he feels at home when having a family to eat together. He misses his Mom’s foods. He can feels the family love by the food made by Yoona’s Omma.

 

“Aunty, JungSoo hyung asked me to bring Yoona together. His family will bring us to the theme park. Can I?” KiBum asked. “Neh. We’ll trust Yoona to you, arasso?” Yoona’s Omma said to KiBum. He just nodded and smiled. “Yoong. Get prepared after you finished your food. Don’t make oppa wait for you.” Yoona’s Omma said to her while patting her head. Yoona nodded excitedly. KiBum just waited for her at the living room while playing games.

 

As he feels bored with the games, he just roaming around the house. “I think that the little KiBum and also JungSoo had done so much for uri Yoona. I just hope that I Yoona will not realise that you’ve been fired. Besides, you’ve been working on too much jobs lately that you are not home often.” KiBum heard Yoona’s Omma said when he walked near their room. “It is hard for me that I couldn’t get what she wants and also what you want. I’ll work harder to find new proper job. I promise you. Will you trust me, again?” Yoona’s Appa said. Sobs can be heard after that. KiBum just walks to the living room pretended that he don’t heard any if that.

 

Both of them walk hand in hand to JungSoo’s house. They can see both JungSoo and Taeng are still having their breakfast. “Hyung!” KiBum called JungSoo. “KiBum, Yoona! We already finished eating. You can join us if you want to. Ya! My little girl is such a messy eater.” JungSoo said being diverted to Taeng’s messiness. He wipes Taeng’s mouth and gives her his angelic dimple smile. “Let’s just wait for them in the living room. They already forgot us as they are in their own little world.” KiBum said while holding Yoona’s hand to the living room.

 

Theme Park

 

As they are still children, there are not so much rides that they can play. But, they are still happy because they are together with the person they love. “Oppa! Is the haunted house is really as scary as I watched in the television? I really want to try but I am so afraid.” Yoona said to KiBum. “I also want to try. I never try this.” Taeng said. “No worries, Yoona. Oppa will hold you. If you are afraid, just hold on into oppa.” KiBum said to Yoona. “I think you will made it safely. But, no worries.  Oppa will be by your side when you need me.” JungSoo said and winked to Taeng.

 

The haunted house is quite scary for children like them. Yoona is so scared that she screams all the way and clinging tightly to KiBum. KiBum puts his arms around Yoona to give her the protection. Taeng can handle it and manage to not scream. But, still everytime she shocked she will tighten her grip on JungSoo’s arm. Both of them feel so safe under the boys’ care. Both of the boys are so happy to protect the girls. As for KiBum, he is just laughing on the ghosts appear. JungSoo is just trying so hard to hide his coward side in front of Taeng.

 

“Gomawo, oppa! I am so scared. The ghosts are so scary. I don’t want to go there anymore if oppa is not by my side.” Yoona said while crying. KiBum just hugs Yoona and pats her back. Yoona is still sobbing in KiBum’s embrace. “Oppa will always by your side.” KiBum said. “Well done, Taengoo-yah!” JungSoo said while patting her head. “Gomawo, oppa! For being there for me and giving me strength. That’s why you are my ‘Special’ oppa.” Taeng said happily.

 

“Oppa! Let’s sit there. I am quite tired after all the screams.” Yoona said while pointing to the bench not so far from them. “Oppa! Let’s ride that. It looks so fun.” Taeng said pointing to a quite scary ride for kid. “Are you sure, Taeng?” JungSoo asked. His face slowly become pale.”Why, oppa? Are you afraid?” Taeng asked teasingly. “Ani. Why should oppa be afraid?” JungSoo said covering up. “Yeay! Kkaja, oppa!” Taeng said while dragging JungSoo with her. “Just wait there. We’ll be back.” JungSoo said to KiBum. He just nodded before holding Yoona’s hand.

 

Yoona and KiBum walk hand in hand. As they pass the food stall, KiBum dragged Yoona to there. “Where are we going, oppa. Let’s just sit there. Omma will cooks later.” Yoona said. “Oppa’s treat.” KiBum said. He buys a cotton candy and some chips. They sit on the bench. KiBum shoved the cotton candy to Yoona’s mouth. “But, Oppa bought it for yourself. I can’t eat it.” Yoona said. ‘Ani. Oppa bought just one. So, Oppa can share with Yoon. Here, eat this.” KiBum said while shoving it again to Yoona’s mouth. “Maa?” KiBum asked. “Neomu, neomu, neomu maa!” Yoona said excitedly. KiBum eats the chips while also feeds Yoona the chips. Yoona loves the feeling when KiBum pampered him. And weirdly, both of them feel that the foods tasted more tasty when they shared them.

 

“Oppa! I think Appa do not love me anymore. Appa always had dinner with us. But, not anymore. Appa always kiss me before I am going to sleep. But, now Appa is not home yet when I went to sleep.” Yoona said sadly. KiBum can see a tear already falls on her cheek. “Yoon-ah. Actually, Oppa love to have meals with you. Or simply hanging out at your house. That’s because Oppa really feel at home. I can feel the love from both of your parents. So, I don’t think that Appa don’t love you anymore. Because whenever Appa is at home, Appa will still love Yoon as always. Am I right?” KiBum asked while wiping away the tears. “Neh, Oppa. Appa will always love me, right? Aish, silly me!” Yoona said. After JungSoo and Taeng having some more rides, they return home happily.

 

KiBum's House

 

KiBum is in his room thinking about what he heard before. He can’t stand Yoona’s suffers. He do know that Yoona is considered as poor. But, to know that Yoona’s Appa is struggling for job making him feels so uneasy. He know he needs to help Yoona’s family. He already feels like her family is his own family now.

 

He had made his decision. He took out his phone. He dialled a number. “Dad. Can you help me? Can you get this person to work in our company?” KiBum said to his Dad. After a few more explanation, he can already smiling at ease. He don’t know that doing something for someone special will make he feels happy. “No wonder JungSoo hyung loves to help Taeng a lot.” KiBum said to himself. He smiled till he fell asleep.

 

Yoona's House

 

“Hello?” Yoona’s Appa answered the phone call. “Yes! I’ll be there tomorrow morning. Kamsahamnida.” Yoona’s Appa said gratefully. Yoona’s Omma already curious on the phone call. “Why? Who is that?” Yoona’s Omma asked. “A fashion company called me. The Kim’s. I think that I never went there or sent any resume or what. But, they called me for an interview tomorrow morning. They said that they will give me training there before really take me in. I wonder how they find me?” Yoona’s Appa said. “We really owe them our life.” Yoona’s Omma said. Both of them already shade tears.

 

A/N

After quite a long time, now I update this chapter. Actually, all this time I've been thinking on whether I should finish my SuGen fanfics one by one or more in once. So, now I've decided to write all the fanfics once according to the timeline that I've made since all my SuGen fanfics are related and connected to each other. But, I decided to make it in fragments based on the couple. So, that the shippers can still read according to their favourite couples. But, still it is better to read them all to get a clear picture of this series. Now, I've been working on the draft about 1/4  of the series. More SuGen fanfics of mine to go after this. And thank you for my readers and subscriber. I really appreaciate you. Since, I know not so many YoonBum shippers compared to others. Thank you so much....