Chapter 6

I Do

 

8 Years Later

 

Yoona once told KiBum that she wants to study at Naram High School. So, KiBum alone decided to study there also. All his cousins studied at Paran High School near Naram High School. KiBum is so famous in Naram High School because of his coolness, his looks and his IQ. All the girls are trying hard just to hear his voice. But, he just ignored them. He only has a best friend there which is ChangMin. The only one person that actually knows the real KiBum behind the ‘Cool’ KiBum is a girl. The girl he had waited for two years to enter the school. The girl is no other than Im YoonA.

 

First Day YoonA in school.

 

Yoona POV

This is my first day in Naram High School. I feel so nervous. EeTeuk oppa, EunHyuk oppa and DongHae oppa are in Paran High School. It must be less nervousness if I go there. But, I already made my decision. No worry, Yoona. Bummie oppa is here for me. Bummie oppa will never leave me behind. I take a deep breath and walk into the school. My steps seems so heavy. I just look down while walking. Without I realise, I bumped into someone. “Erm, mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe.” I said without even look up to the person in front of me.

 

“Mianhe? Don’t be.” the person said while grabbing my shoulders. The voice is so familiar and the scent is also familiar. I look up just to have a figure of the person that I keep on thinking already smiling the smile that I love full filling my sight. “Bummie Oppa!” I shouted and I hug him without I even realise what I actually doing. But, then I realised that we are not alone. There are girls already line up not so far from us whispering to each other and keep on peeping on us. “Oppa! Are they talking about us?” I whisper to Bummie oppa. Oppa just shrugged.

 

“Would you like to take this hand and accompany your Bummie oppa in this school?” Bummie oppa asked me and offering his hand to me bowing like a butler. I take his hand and clinging to him. “Where is your class?” Bummie oppa asked me. “Pastel Rose-1?” I answered oppa. “I’ll send you to your class later. But, now let’s us wander around here first. Still early. Oppa will show you my favourite place in this school.” Bummie oppa said. I just put all my trust on oppa like always.

 

“Here! My favourite place. My new hobbies now are kick boxing and swimming. So, sometimes I’ll be here after class to swim.” Bummie oppa said. I don’t know this hobby of oppa. Total opposite to me. Put me in the water and I’ll surely die right away. “You must be a pro in swimming?” I asked. “You can say so. Yaa! I forgot something here. Just wait here and I’ll be back in no time.” Bummie oppa said. I just nodded. I walked around the swimming pool. I heard a clap. “Wow! This new girl is so shameless that she's being so clingy to uri KiBum oppa. Haish! You need a lesson!” the unknown girl said to me. I can feel that she is not happy with my presence here. What she meant by ‘Uri KiBum oppa’? What connection do she had with Bummie oppa. I just gave her a confused look. But, my silence do not calming her down. I can see her hand flying toward my face. I just close my eyes.

 

But, nothing comes to my face. I feel someone grabbing my hand warmly. “Argh! Appo! Yaa! You are hurting me!” she shouted. When I open my eyes, Bummie oppa is already grabbing her hand which she attempted to slap me. She must be hurt by the way oppa grabbed her hand. There will be bruises over her hand. “I warn you. Leave her alone or you’ll get from me. I’ll make sure you’ll regret what you’re doing if you disobey what I said. Ara?!” Bummie oppa warned her. “Oppa! Let me handle her.” the other girl who is grabbing that rude girl’s hair said. A gorgeous girl I can say. She has a long hair like me and her skin is quite dark but fair. Oppa just nodded and takes me somewhere else.

 

I can hear water splashes. Did the girl throwing that rude girl into the water? “Yaa! Don’t you ever do that to any of the girl here! Don’t you know that KiBum oppa will never treat you any better than this? He is not even yours.” the beautiful girl shouted to her. She has a very beautiful figure but she has her own charisma. “Why is that, oppa? I don’t get it.” I asked oppa. I can see that oppa is holding his emotion. He looks so mad but he is trying to hold his feeling. Oppa looks at me and smiles. “Just be careful after this. I’ll try my best to protect you. But, please be careful. Jebal!” Bummie oppa said. I just nodded. “Do you know the other girl? Is she a good friend? Yeah. She helps me before.” I asked. “I don’t really know her. But, I’ve seen her helping quite a few students. So, I guess her friends and her are good persons.” Bummie oppa answered me. “Can I be friend with her?” I asked oppa and clinging to him. I also blinked my eyes. “Seems so.” Bummie oppa said. “Yeay!” I shouted. “Here is your class. Pastel Rose-1.” Bummie oppa said and patting my head. I pouted. I need to say goodbye after this. “I brought extra lunchbox. Would you like to eat together later?” I asked. Omma asked me to share the lunchbox with oppa. Omma do know that oppa loves her cooking. “My pleasure. Just wait for me at the cafeteria.” Bummie oppa said and smiles.

 

End of POV

 

KiBum POV

I can feel that Yoona will not having a smooth high school life. That girl or even any other girl will not leave her alone. I felt so guilty that I can’t protect her well enough. I should not left her alone before. They are just waiting for chance to pick on her. Fortunately, that girl is there. Black Pearl. I don’t really know her real name. I know that I can’t be by YoonA side all the time. But, I really want to ensure she is safe all the time. Can I really trust YoonA to her?

 

End of POV.

 

Pastel Rose Class-1

 

Yoona walks around the class to find an empty seat. She walks toward a quite chubby girl who sits at a 3-row tables. She is cute. “Anyeong. My name is Im YoonA. You can call me Yoona. I want to ask if there any empty seat that I can sit?” Yoona asked her. “You can sit at the end of this row. So, the row is complete. And my name is Stella Kim. Just call me Stella.” she said. Yoona sits and put her bag down. Just a few minutes after that, there are someone walks toward them. She bends down toward Yoona. Yoona is shocks to see a beautiful face just a few inches from her face. “You?” both of them said in unison. “Yul, you know her?” Stella asked. She just nodded. YuRi stands straight. Yoona also stands up and smiles. “Gomawo!” Yoona said happily and hugs YuRi. “My name is Im YoonA. You can call me, Yoona.” Yoona introducing herself. “It is nothing. I can’t bear seeing her do that to you. My name is Kwon YuRi. Just call me Yul. My nickname here is Black Pearl.” YuRi said introducing herself. “Chingu?” Yoona said offering her hand for a handshake. “Chingu!” YuRi said taking the handshake. Yoona does the same with Stella.

 

School Cafeteria

Yoona sits at the big table together with YuRi and Stella. “Why you are not eating, Yoona?” Stella asked. “Waiting for someone?” YuRi asked. Yoona just nodded. Right after that, Yoona waves her hand. KiBum and ChangMin walked toward them. KiBum sits beside Yoona and ChangMin sits in front of KiBum. Stella and YuRi already intended to leave as they see both of them at the same table with them. Yoona gave them a confuse looks. “Just sit. You are Yoon’s chingu, right? So, you are our chingu also.” KiBum said. They sit back and nodded.

 

“This is oppa’s friend, ChangMin. This is my girl, err my chingu Yoona.” KiBum introducing each other. They are just nodded. “Black Pearl, would you like to introduce yourself?” Kibum asked. “Oh? My name is Kwon YuRi and this is Stella Kim.” YuRi answered. “So, I think that I can trust Yoona to you if I am not here. I think you should know why already.” KiBum said. YuRi just nodded. “I think now we can see a different ‘Cool’ KiBum after this.” ChangMin said teasingly. KiBum hits ChangMin and then bursts into laugh. He covers his mouth with the back of his hands. Both YuRi and Stella are amazed with what they see. The different side of Kim KiBum.

 

Yoona and KiBum shared the food. “Maa! As always. Full of love.” KiBum said and smiling right after he eats a mouthful of the bibimbap. “Omma made this extra so that we can eat together. Omma knows that oppa must be missing her cooking.” Yoona said. “I love omma!” KiBum said happily. “Yaa, Oppa! New necklace again?” Yoona said while touching KiBum’s necklace. “Yeah! You know oppa love necklace.” KiBum said. “Yoona-ya. Oppa have seen a cooking show before. The chef cooks Nakji Bokkeum (Spicy Stir Fried Octopus) and it seems so delicious.” KiBum said and blinking his eyes. “I’ll try to find the recipe and ask Omma to help. Later, just come home to eat.” Yoona said. KiBum is already smiling. “Whoa! That’s why oppa love you so much.” KiBum said happily. Three of them who are watching them already choking since this is the first time for them to see the ‘Cool’ KiBum being so adorable in front of Yoona. Both Yoona and KiBum just shrugged. “Here is your reward. Aaa~” KiBum said and feeds Yoona.

 

A/N

It has been a long time since I updated this series. There are a lot of things going on and on. And just when I wanted to focus back on this series, then Animals and OtraVez coming out. So, again I am immersed in oppa's songs. Blame oppa for having a non-stop great songs. Hahah. So, I might be updating all the series today. Again, mianhe. And I am very thankful and appreciate all the subscribers and readers. Gomawo. Lets's us make Sorry Sorry on YouTube 100M. I think it is about 97M right now. We can do it ELF! Fighting! I'll try to watch it as much as I can since I tend on watching uri King's and Queen's new songs like Animals, OtraVez and Lil' Touch more these days.