Chapter 10

I Do

 

1 Week Later

 

Yoona’s House

 

Yoona POV

I looked for my cooking book. I love to write down every recipe that I’ve cooked successfully in my special notebook. One of it is Bummie oppa’s favourite Nakji Bokkeum. I’ve already bought the ingredients yesterday with Teuk oppa. And I can say that I have a very dependable oppa. He pays for them. I’ve told him quite a few times that I feel bad when he pays for me. But, he just says that he wants to. And he feels happy when he can do that when he intended to do so.

 

Bummie oppa will come in a few hours I think. So, I need to hurry. So, when oppa comes it is all prepared. “Ya! Should I have a cookbook on every recipe that I will cook for oppa. Wow! When we get married, I can cook him his favourite food everyday and every meals. I need to learn more. Should I go to cooking class? For western, bakeries, Japanese? Oppa looks like a rich boy now. He must be rich like Teuk oppa and has maid that can cook all the food that rich people eat. I need to learn so I can cook for oppa. But, cooking class must be expensive. A wife should taken a good care of her husband’s tummy. I don’t know cooking for oppa will make me this excited.” I said to myself.

 

“Why are you so happy, Yoong?” someone said to me making me startled. “Ya! Oppa! You make me shock. How long you have been standing there.” I asked. “Just come in.” Teuk oppa said. “Here, KiBum is so excited to see you cook for him. And our evil maknae is here. So, I need to get back to EunHae. You know, Kyu might be bullying his hyungs.” Teuk oppa said. “Okay.” I said. Teuk oppa left us. “Why are you so excited? Can’t you wait and just come here when I’ve finished everything?” I asked resting my hands on his thigh as he is on the wheelchair. “I can’t. You look like an angel when you cook with all your heart. I can’t miss a beautiful view.” Bummie oppa said holding my hands on his thigh. I am blushing so hard with his touch. Sure, he is a sweet talker. Just how can I not being flattered by his words? Seeing him also blushing makes me smile shyly.  “Oppa. Is there anything else you would like to eat?” I asked. No answer. I turn to look at him.

 

End of POV.

 

KiBum POV

 

Flashback.

 

“Are you sure that you wanted to keep all this as a secret?” Teuk hyung asked me. “Neh. I can’t see her tears. I’ve seen enough when I’ve been warded. It’s breaking me inside.” I said. “So, how long did Dad gave you?” Teuk hyung asked me. “Till my legs recover. But, I don't know for how long. Maybe forever. So, now I just wanted to gain as much as beautiful memories with her. So, can I asked hyung for a favor? Protect her the best that you can when I am not here. Love her with all your the way you loved her all this time.” I said. “Anything for you, dongsaeng. You know that she is already like my own yeodongsaeng.” Teuk hyung said grabbing me to his embrace. “I can’t wait for her Nakji Bokkeum. I want to see her cooking for me. Full of charm. Making me fall again and again.” I said. “Ya!” Teuk hyung said not satisfied with me.

 

End of Flashback and POV

 

“Oppa?” Yoona called. “Eh. Neh, neh.” KiBum said still confuse as he is thinking on something else. “Do you have anything in your mind that you want me to cook for you?” Yoona asked again. “No. Not food. But, do you mind to design me a pair of dress and suit. Like for special dinner. Just give me the design when you finish drawing it. No rush.” KiBum said. “Dress and suit? Blacksuit? Okay, I’ll design them with all my heart.” Yoona said already has some fragments of ideas in her mind. “Yah! I forgot my Nakji Bokkeum. Here, let me take you here so you can have a better view.” Yoona said pushing the wheelchair nearer to her working place.

 

“Yoon, come here for a while.” KiBum called her. “When can I start cooking back? I just walk a few steps, oppa already missing me?” Yoona said teasingly while walking toward KiBum. “Turn around.” KiBum said. Yoona looks at him in confusion. But, she still turning around. KiBum hold her tiny waist and pulled her toward him. Yoona already blushing hard and her heart pumping so fast. She closed her eyes. “Here, your apron untied. So, oppa tied it already for you. Let me see.” KiBum said. Yoona coughed covering her embarrassment. She then turns back. “Nice! Beautiful as always.” KiBum said and smiling showing his white teeth. Yoona paced toward the stove holding her chest. Her heart beats faster seeing KiBum’s smile.

 

After 30 minutes, Yoona already finished her cooking. After scooping Nakji Bokkeum into the plate, she put it aside. “Kkaja, Bummie oppa. I take you to the table.” Yoona said pushing the wheelchair to the table. “How delicious it can be? Just the smell already made me hungry.” KiBum said. “Just wait and taste, oppa.” Yoona said. She arranged all the dishes on the table. She scoops some rice for KiBum. “Is it enough?” Yoona asked. “Enough for now. I’ll surely take more after this.” KiBum said. Yoona just watching KiBum eating happily. “Maa!” KiBum said with a bright face. “Eh, why don’t you eat with me?” KiBum asked. “I am not so hungry.” Yoona answered. “Here, let me feed you one spoon.” KiBum said feeding Yoona. “Maa!” Yoona said. “Now, take your plate and eat with me. You know my heart will not be at ease seeing you just looking at me eating. You are so skinny that I am so worried if you get sick. I need to take a very good care of yourself if I am not by your side anymore.” KiBum said. “Oppa. You look like a person who don’t talk much. But, once you do you blabbering like ahjumma.” Yoona said before leaving to take her plate. “That’s because I love you so much.” KiBum muttered.

 

They are already finished eating and it is already quite late. They are talking about some stuff when DongHae comes. “KiBum-ah! I miss you.” DongHae shouted and hugged KiBum. Yoona just shakes her head looking at them. “DongHae oppa. KiHae and EunHae, which one is real?” Yoona asked. “Ermm. Both.” DongHae said and shrugged. “Bummie oppa, when will be your therapy session?” Yoona asked. “Next Saturday. Will you come?” KiBum asked. “Sure. I’ll free my schedule for you, oppa.” Yoona said. “Gomawo!” KiBum said giving her a beautiful smile showing his white teeth. “What about me?” DongHae asked. “Let’s go back, Hae.” KiBum said. Yoona hold her chest. Her heartbeat really doesn’t help her. She just realised that her heart beat fast whenever they are together.

 

Yoona walks to her room. She is smiling ears to ears remembering all the moment they had together today. She takes out her sketchbook. “Blacksuit? Black and white are more suitable for us. It will look nice on us. Because black and white look so calm like Bummie oppa and not so daring for me.  It can’t be so y for me and look simple but nice. And enhance our visual.” Yoona said to herself and jotted down important notes on her sketchbook. “Eh? Did Bummie oppa said that the dress and suit are for us? Aigoo~” Yoona said and laugh shyly. She is blushing with her own thought. “Pabo!” she said still smiling.

 

A/N

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Happy New Year to my readers and subscribers. I am sorry that I couldn't update this series of fanfics before. I really wanted to update on last Sunday. But, my internet connection got some problems. So, I am updating all the fanfics in this series as New Year presents for the readers. It is already a year (plus minus) since I am here drafting SuGen fanfics. I can say that, it is also a year (plus minus) that I've started to become ELF again. From the first time I've listened to One More Chance, I knew that I need Suju oppa again in my life. I'm an old Kpoper. I am an ELF back then. And I have a few bias here and there in some more Kpop groups back then. But, once I stepped back in this Kpop world now. Suju oppa is really the Last Man Standing. I've tried to remember some other groups, and I failed most of the time. I really thought that I will not remember Suju oppa since they have a lot of members. But, as soon as I see them I remember each and everything about them. I knew all my bias, I knew each of 13+2 members of them. I knew how is each and everyone. I can still cry when they cried. I can still remember what happened during their car accident. Then, I knew that I am still ELF and I never stopped loving them. There are only SNSD and SHINee that I also still remember their members. I love them. But, SONE and Shawol is a level that I can't reach yet. Because, even if it is TaeYeon's beautiful voice I can't recognise it well. So sad! 

Let me talk more, please~ My wishes for 2019- I hope 2019 will be a bright year for Suju oppa. I hope we can see all 13+2 on one stage. More interactions between them and KiBum oppa, Hangeng oppa, Henry oppa, Kangin oppa, SungMin oppa. More interaction between TaeTeuk or just SuGen. Suju oppa can already get married with the person they love with all their heart or the person who will really love them and will make them happy until their last breath. Just be happy because you all deserved the happiness. I really hope 2019 to be bright year for them. As an ELF, I really proud of uri King. To survive for 13 years is not an easy thing. And now with OtraVez, it is really like 2nd Sorry Sorry for me. They are winning much more awards, winning the votes. It is really like they are reaching the peak again for the 2nd time. Not all kpop groups can do that for sure. Lastly, I love how they protect the name of Super Junior forever. Physically, we can see that one by one leaving Suju. But, we can really see that they really value Super Junior. How KiBum oppa cried hard when fans still remember him as Super Junior Kim KiBum. How Hangeng oppa still kept and bought Suju's album and put them together with his own album. Peoples always asked Teuk oppa on how to be a great leader. I love when I read somewhere that he said that he never knows how to be a leader. what he knows is that he want to keep them together forever. Saranghae Suju oppa! Gomawo for always be there for us ELF even we don't really deserve you. Be happy uri 5 years old ahjusshi, may you all got all the neverending loves and success.