Chapter 7

I Do

 

30 May

 

Yoona and KiBum walk together to school like always. KiBum will always waits for Yoona in front of her house or sometimes he will talk to Yoona’s Omma while waiting for Yoona to get ready. “Let me bring your books. It must be heavy.” KiBum said. Yoona just handing the books that she hold to KiBum and smiling. “You pampered me too much, Bummie oppa.” Yoona said. “As if you don’t like it.” KiBum said. Yoona just smiling shyly. “Ya! Don’t forget that this weekend we will be having some reunion with them. It has been quite a while that we didn’t meet up. Even, Paran High School is not so far away from us.” KiBum said. Yoona just nodded.

 

“I might be so lonely if you are also in Paran High School. I am so lucky to have you here.” Yoona said. “Can you accompany me to go somewhere after school?” KiBum asked. “Neh.” Yoona said. They are already in the school. ChangMin is waving to them as he sees them. “ChangMin! Yoona-ya, can you wait here for a while?” KiBum said before running toward ChangMin. After about five minutes of waiting, KiBum comes. “Yoona-yah. It is still early, right? Can we go to the cafeteria first. Oppa didn't get my breakfast.” KiBum said. They are going to the cafeteria to get some food.

 

Yoona POV

 

Bummie oppa gave me this muffin before he offs to the swimming pool. They have swimming class this morning. Bummie oppa said that he has swimming competition next month together with ChangMin oppa. Maybe they are discussing that matter before. But, I can see that ChangMin oppa coming from my class area. His class is at the other side of the school. Swimming pool also at the other side of the school. So why ChangMin oppa is here?

 

“Anyeong, ChangMin oppa!” I greeted him. He looks shock to see me. “Anyeong, Yoona!” he greeted me back. “Why are you  here, oppa? Shouldn’t you have swimming practice with Bummie oppa?” I asked. “Oh yeah! I am going now. I just met my girlfriend YeonHee for some support.” ChangMin oppa answered me quite stuttered. I just nodded. I forgot that ChangMin oppa’s girlfriend, Lee YeonHee is next to my class. I just walk into my class.

 

I can see a box on my seat. No one is here yet. I took the card. ‘Sengil Chukhahamnida my beautiful Yoona. Keep smiling. Your smile is my source of happiness. ~YB~’ That’s the words written on the card. YB. Every year this person never failed to give me birthday presents. As always, this person is the one who reminds me of my own birthday. What makes me confused is that the ‘YB’ is like a Santa for me. Whatever I wished for, that person will surely get it right for me. I don’t really sure for this year. This makes me wonder who is this person. What does ‘YB’ stands for.

 

I better open this before my classmates coming.I closed my eyes and opened the box. A beautiful cross necklace. Again! This person got me. I always see Bummie oppa wears necklace and I always wanted to have one. But, it is a waste of money and money is so important for my family to be wasted on nothing. Not to forget that most of the presents from this ‘YB’ are expensive. Be it branded dress, or branded shoes and many more. This person really knows everything about me. My taste, my size, just everything.

 

YuRi and Stella already here. I put the present in my bag. “Sengil Chukhahamnida, chingu-ya!” both of them shouted and hugged me. “Did I told you guys about my birthday.” I asked. I didn’t remember telling them any. “Oppa…” Stella wants to say something. But, YuRi interrupt her. “A friend should know that. Right?” YuRi said. “Neh!” Stella said. I just nodded. “Stella’s birthday on 15 June and mine 5 December for your information.” YuRi said. I take a mental notes on that.

 

After School (Still Yoona POV)

 

I wear the necklace. All this day, I keep on thinking on the ‘YB’ person. Who is the person? How the person knows me so well? How this person can always has the chance to give me the present without me noticing it? How can this person knows what I wanted? How this person can exactly knows my size and taste? Aish!

 

“You are here already? Did you waited too long?” Bummie oppa asked. I can see Bummie oppa smiling as soon as he looks into me. Not his normal smile. A kind of satisfied or relieved smile. “Ani. Just 5 minutes.” I answered. We walked side by side. “Aigoo~ Oppa forgot that today is your birthday. You know I have nothing to give you as a present. But, you know that you have me and my time the whole day just for you. Sengil Chukhahamnida my dear Yoon. I wished for your haengbok. Please be happy forever. I want to see your smile forever.” Bummie oppa said.

 

“Oppa, do you know what is my biggest wish each and every year?” I asked. Bummie oppa shakes his head. “Malhaebwa.” Bummie oppa said and smiling. “My biggest wish is that, you are here with me every year to celebrate my birthday. I don’t even need expensive gift. You are with me is more than enough.” I said from the bottom of my heart. I don’t know. I just have a feeling that this moment will not last forever. I once had a dream that Bummie oppa is leaving me. And I am crying so hard when I woke up. The feeling of emptiness in my heart. Loneliness.

 

There is a moment of silence between us. “Oppa can’t promise the future. But, for this year, from now on I am yours. For today, you have oppa all by yourself. Happy?” Bummie oppa said. “Happy!” I said. We went to many places. Can I say that we are having our date right now? Like oppa said, we can’t promise the future. But, we can live to the fullest for now. So that, this will be our precious memories to be kept even if the future are not as happy as we hoped for. So that, we are not regretting the moments we had before.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

Stella’s House

 

Yoona, YuRi and Stella are having some ‘Girls’ Night’ together since they got two days holiday. As they are just being friend with Yoona for a few months, they wanted to know more about Yoona. Also to bring them closer. For Yoona, it is a great and wonderful idea since the only chingu that is so dear to her is Taeng. Years ago. The only chingu that she feels free to overnight at her house or otherwise. The only chingu that she feels free to share just anything. It wouldn’t hurt to make new chingu.

 

“Let’s us play some games together.” Stella said. “What kind of game?” YuRi asked. “Is that some games for the rich?” Yoona asked. “Aigoo~ I am not rich also, Yoona-yah. Stella and I are like the most rich girl and the poorest girl. But, we are best friend. Just like the three of us.” YuRi said. Yoona nodded. “This is not a game for the rich or the poor, okay. This is the game for best friends!” Stella shouted. “Make sure this is good.” YuRi warns. “Huu~ That charisma!” Stella said teasingly.

 

“Here in the box have many coloured paper that I’ve been prepared for us. We will take turn to take the paper. The person must read what it tells and answer honestly. Then, followed by the other two. All of us must answer all the question. So, it is basically what I want to know about everyone here.” Stella explained. “Then, I should be honest? About everything written there?” Yoona asked. Both of them are just nodded. “But, before we start can I know if you have any other nicknames? Actually I have a habit of calling my dear friend as short as it can. Like this gorgeous YuRi here. How I think that YuRi is quite long to call. So, I called her Yul.” Stella said.

 

“Yoon, Yoong. You can call me Yoong. Teuk oppa, Hae oppa and Hyukkie oppa call me Yoong.” Yoona answered. “I heard Yoon. What about that?” YuRi asked. “ As far as I remembered, the only person calling me Yoon is only Bummie oppa.” Yoona said. “Bummie oppa? Then, we will just call you Yoong instead.” YuRi said. “Yoong, Yul, let’s start!” Stella said.

 

They had KaiBaiBo to decide who will be going first. Stella started to take the paper. She opened the paper and started to think first. “Give one word to describe your ideal man. Can explain also.” Stella reads out loud. “Hmm. Pious? Like you know, pious man will surely treat me well. I don’t think I can demand a handsome one with my chubby look.” Stella answered. “Ya! You are cute in your own way. That man must be so lucky to get you, dear. As for me, Charisma. Overflowing charisma. Like tall, manly. Whatever he wears seems so good on him. He just have that kind of vibe with him.” YuRi answered. “Err. I can’t see that in YeSung?” Stella said teasingly. “Ya! I sure know that already.” YuRi said rolling her eyes. “So, how about you Yoong?” YuRi asked. “Calm. A person that has that calm vibe around him. That make me feels so happy. That will never get mad at me so easily. That makes me smile everytime we are together.” Yoona said.

 

Then, it is YuRi’s turn to take the paper. “Tell us about your crush. If you have one.” YuRi reads out loud. “Hmm. No need to hide. He is YeSung oppa. His voice is so smooth. Soothing. I can’t help to control myself when he passes by. His voice makes me melted.” YuRi answered. “You must see how Yul become so feminine whenever YeSung passes by. You can’t even see the ugly YuRi, the dinosaur YuRi or any kind of nonsense YuRi. She is the most gorgeous and feminine girl.” Stella said. “But, still crush is a crush. And forever be. Everyone know how YeSung oppa trying hard to be with Moon GeunYoung. The star of our school. He even pleads the teacher to let him sings for the acting performance Moon GeunYoung in. Even at that time, YeSung oppa has a very big exam to sit.” YuRi said and sighed. “I think that we can proceed to Yoona. Since, I really don’t have any crush.” Stella said. “Just not yet, Stella.” YuRi said. “I don’t think I have one.” Yoona said shyly. “Are you sure that you don’t have one? Sure?” YuRi asked.

 

“Okay! Okay! I’ll be honest. He is Bummie oppa. I don’t really sure if he see me as a woman or not. Maybe just as a yeodongsaeng only. He is always there for me. Even when Teuk oppa, Hae oppa, Hyuk oppa chose to be together at Paran High School. Bummie oppa waited for me here since I told him that I wanted to study here. He must be alone all this time here. I am really thankful to ChangMin oppa for being with him all this time. Honestly, I can’t imagine my life without Bummie oppa since he is always there for me.” Yoona said. “Yoong, actually I always wanted to ask you this. KiBum oppa is known by how ‘Cool’ he is. Or should I say ‘Cold’ actually. He will not talking to girls easily. Even, he himself knows that the girls are crushing on him. They will definitely just throw themselves without even thinking if only KiBum oppa wants them. But, he never wants them. Not even a bit. But, then with you he is totally a different person. Just which is him actually?” YuRi asked. “To be honest, I don’t really know that he is that kind of person in front of others. But, that makes sense because he initially don’t really talks to others years back when we first met. But, at that time he has language barrier. Then, I’ve always been there to try to understand whatever he is saying. After that, he is always by my side and pampering me up to this day. The way that you all seen him. In fact, my parents do trust me in his hands. They love him as much as they love me.” Yoona explained.

 

“Now is my turn to take the paper.” Yoona said before choosing the paper carefully. “The best birthday present you got and from who?” Yoona read out loud. Both Stella and YuRi just nodded while thinking. “First of all, actually the best present I’ve got was from God himself. A chingu that I prayed for. I prayed that for God to give me a chingu that will never leave me when I am really young back then. And He do gave me one on my birthday. Second, is not really only one thing. But, they are from one person. Actually, I am really curious because all this years that person never failed to give me one. Not only that, this person do knows exactly what I wanted each and every year. Sometimes, the presents are expensive enough for me. I do really want to know this person!” Yoona said. “You don’t have any specific person that you have in your mind? Like, that person must be knowing you to get you exactly what you want. Or did you talked to anyone about whatever you wanted?” Stella asked. “That person must be really rich to buy you all the expensive things.” YuRi throwing her thought. “That’s the problem. I have someone in my mind that matched everything Stella said before. He knows me for years, he is always by my side to know everything about me, I have no secret with him. I am more comfortable of telling him what I like compared to my own parents since I know that my parents can’t afford what I want. But, the problem is that he is not that rich. At least, not that I know even we known each other for years.” Yoona explained. “Can we know who is that? At least, we can come up with a plan to confirm it.” YuRi said. Yoona takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. “Bummie oppa.” Yoona answered them. “Ya! He can’t possibly gave you two presents at a time, right? For sure he had gave you his present by himself every years. Am I right?” Stella asked. Yoona starting to feel goosebump as she realised on something. She holds her chest before answering Stella’s question. “He never gave me one except for his time. Yeah! I know that he is not rich to buy me present. So, his time for us is more than enough for me. But, did I not knowing him enough?” Yoona said the last sentence with tears. “Ya! Don’t cry first, Yoong. We really should prove it. We’ll help you.” YuRi said hugging Yoona.

 

Yoona POV

I felt so terrible. We had known for years. But, I know nothing about him. Not even his family. All this time I always thought that I knows him inside out as he does. How pathetic I am. Is that Bummie oppa doesn’t trust me enough to let me know, to let me meet his family? Are we even friends? I do know Teuk oppa’s family, Hae oppa’s family and Hyuk oppa’s family. But, not Bummie oppa. Now that, he felt so far from me. He is always by my side, but he is out of my reach. There is a piercing in my heart.  

 

A/N

Today I just very happy that I want to update this series especially this YoonBum fanfic. Just because I am soooo happy. First thing first, I've seen some news and I don't care if it is just a rumors. Just with that thought, I am just truly happy. KiBum oppa will involve in a Korean variety show. How good is that? I am so happy that finally ELF can see him again. That I can see him again. He is my ultimate bias in Suju alongside with Teukie oppa. Wait! We don't really need a bias in Suju. Because for sure the others will be our bias wreckers. Hahah. Back then, I am too young to know how to stalk Suju oppa, to know their news. Especially, when KiBum oppa is not there anymore. Just when I see Suju oppa without KiBum oppa, I will be like "Where is KiBum oppa? Did he eats well? Is he in good health? Is he smiling, laughing, happy? Did oppa meet any of Suju oppa? Did oppa missing them like we do? Is oppa still love Suju oppa?" (I know some of the question regarding Suju's bond just should never be questioned. They love each other unconditionally.) . I just need to see it by myself. Huu. But, I know slowly but surely I can see 13 of them or maybe 15 of them on the stage. I've Prom15e to 13elieve. Things are falling into their place and I know each and every Suju oppa are working on it. Enough with my first reason why I am so happy. My second reason is that, I've got my Super Junior One More Time Special version album. I've got all the photocard and SiWon's poster. And I hate oppa for debuting new Rookies group. Hahah. Kidding! I know that I need time for saving my money. But, oppa never give us the chance. One More Time Japanese? Like seriously, oppa? I know that I will be dying to buy that. Surely, the special version. Oh my money~