Chapter 1

I Do

KiBum POV

 

Los Angeles, California.

 

My name is Kim KiBum. Should be the heir of a famous fashion company in Korea and LA, The Kim’s. I can say that my parents do have a lot of money to be spent on me since I am still a little kid. I am only 7 years old right now. I am born in Korea but when I am four years old we moved to Los Angeles, California. So, I am using more English in my daily conversation. But, my parents do talk in Korean language. I can say that my Korean are not so good. Actually, even that I am still young I do realised that this kind of lifestyle are not so me.

“Young Master, this is already the time for you to have lunch.” My maids already called me. I just follow her to the dining hall. But, there are only my grandparents are there. Mom and dad surely have meeting with the clients. Our villa is not so far from our company but still they don’t even have time to have lunch with me. After having my lunch, I just walked out to our small garden. I just love to be there. It feels so fresh and calm. I can stay there about two hours without realising the time passing. Just staying there imagining that I have a normal life playing with my friends already making me smiling.

“My son, KiBum. How is your day?” my Mom called me and hugged me. “Normal.” I said. I hugged her back as I missed her. “I don’t know if this will make you happy or not. But, next week we will be moving to Korea to handle our branch there. So, we will meet your cousins there. You must be missing them, right?” my Dad asked me while hugging my shoulders. “I miss EeTeuk hyung. It is about a year that hyung don’t visit us here.” I said. I am happy that we will be back to Korea and will be meeting my hyungs. They don’t treat me as a cousin, but as their dongsaeng especially EeTeuk hyung. Even, EunHyuk hyung and DongHae hyung are always together I always being clingy to DongHae hyung. I just miss them so much. Can’t wait to meet them.

 

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

 

Yoona POV

Korea

My name is Im Yoona.  I am five years old in about two weeks according to Omma. I’m not coming from a rich family. Sometimes, Omma and Appa coax me to buy only one toy every time we go to toy shop because our money are limited. But, I am a happy five years old girl because I live in a life full of love. My parents showered me with love and I have friends to play every day. My friends always share their toys with me to play with. I think they must be really rich to have all the toys.

“Yoona-yah. In two weeks is your birthday, right?” JungSoo oppa asked me. Omma do tell me the same before. I just nodded excitedly. “So, what do you want as a birthday present?” Taeng unnie asked me. Nine years old JungSoo oppa really treated me like his own dongsaeng. Oppa always brings me to his big house to play with his toys. He has a few big boxes of toys and the toys are nice. Six years old Taeng unnie also already like my own unnie. She always ask me to sleep at her house. We play dolls together at her house or mine. “Hmm… My toys are easily got break. So, can I wished for a chingu? That will always be by my side forever like JungSoo oppa and Taeng unnie.” I said.

 

“Seems like it not gonna be easy on us to get her that kind of present.” HeeChul oppa said while walking toward us. HeeChul oppa is also nine years old like JungSoo oppa and they are best friend. HeeChul oppa is Taeng unnie’s older brother. Is my wish really hard to be fulfilled? Then, maybe I should ask for anything easier. “Anything is okay with me then.” I said and smile.

 

“Now, let’s us play at the playground. DongHae and EunHyuk already waiting for us there.” HeeChul oppa said. “Kkaja, kkaja!!” Taeng unnie shouted and pulled JungSoo oppa and me together. “Wait, Yoona-yah. Let Omma tie your hair first. Your hair will mess up later when you play of it is not being tied.” Omma said and pull me down to tie my hair. “Omma, can you make it pretty like Taeng unnie’s hair?” I asked Omma. “Neh, Yoong. Omma will tie your hair like Taeng unnie.” Omma said and smile. I am so happy. “Omma, am I pretty?” I ask Omma. “As pretty as always, dear. Don’t hurt yourself. Omma will cook for our dinner after you play.” Omma said while cupping my cheeks. Omma kissed my cheeks before I run to my unnie and oppa.

 

At the playground, we can see DongHae oppa and EunHyuk oppa already chasing each other around. When DongHae oppa got EunHyuk oppa, he starts to hit EunHyuk oppa. Right after that, as always they hug each other and laugh together. Their hit hit hug already become a common scene to us. “Yoona-yah! Come play with us.” DongHae oppa shouts while running towards me.

 

“Let me push you. Just sit comfortably here.” DongHae oppa said and sitting me on the swing. “DongHae-yah. Be careful. Don’t push her too hard.” JungSoo oppa shouted. “Neh, hyung! Arasso!” DongHae oppa replies.

No One POV

“Taengoo, do you want me to push you also? It looks nice.” JungSoo asked Taeng. “Yah! I am her oppa. Let me push her.” HeeChul said while hugging his yeodongsaeng. “Oppa, I want to play with JungSoo oppa first.” Taeng said to her oppa. “Neh, neh. Ara. You better be careful with my yeodongsaeng.” HeeChul warned JungSoo. JungSoo just winks to his best friend.

 

JungSoo already hold Taeng’s hand and run to the swing. “Taengoo-yah, I’m so happy that you want to play with me.” JungSoo said to Taeng with his angelic dimple smile. “Hee. Because JungSoo oppa is so special.” Taeng said happily.

A/N

Here are some characters to be included in this fanfic. Actually, I am in the process of working on a few more fanfics and all of them are related. But, for now I will put my focus on YoonBum first. As a TaeTeuk shipper, I think they will appear in every fanfics I am working on (Silly me!). So, here I want to clear on a few things. I used Taeng here because they only know her name is Kim Taeng thanks to her oppa, HeeChul. I will further explaining this in TaeTeuk fanfic after this (Really hoping that I can finish all the fanfics) So, as for now I am going to continue with Taeng and JungSoo. Second thing is that EeTeuk, KiBum, DongHae, EunHyuk (And later, SiWon, KyuHyun) are cousins in the fanfics.