Chapter 9

I Do

Both Yoona and KiBum walk hand in hand. Yoona sees someone she knew across the road. She can’t think anymore and crosses the road absent-mindedly. “Taeng unnie!” Yoona shouted while running toward the girl. “Yoon!” KiBum shouted before he pushes Yoona from the road. “Auch! Apo!” Yoona said trying to stand up. “JiSook-ah!” Yoona heard someone calling the girl she chased before. “So, she is not Taeng unnie. Oppa? Oppa, where are you? Oppa!” Yoona shouted worriedly while searching for KiBum when she realised the situation.

 

She can see peoples are rushing to a crowd of people in the middle of the road. “Oppa!” she shouts and runs toward the crowd of people. She slips herself among the crowd. She can feel like her soul being driven out from her body right after she sees the weak body in front of her. “Oppa! Wake up, oppa! Don’t leave me, oppa!” Yoona already wailing. “Ambulance! Ambulance! Anyone call ambulance! Help oppa!” Yoona shouted soullessly. “Ambulance is on their way. Be patient, miss.” one of the people said to her. Yoona just nodded weakly.

 

When ambulance come and help KiBum, Yoona just crying there. “Miss, are you his family?” the paramedic asked Yoona. Yoona just nodded. “Come with us.” he said. After a few steps, Yoona collapsed. She also taken to the hospital.

 

Yoona’s Ward

 

Yoona wakes up after three hours. “Bummie oppa! Nurse! Nurse! Where is Bummie oppa?” Yoona asked the nurse who is attending her. “He is still in the operation room.” the nurse answered her. “Phone? Where is my phone?” Yoona asked. “Here, I put it in the drawer.” the nurse searches for Yoona’s phone. “Kamsahamnida.” Yoona said before making a call. “Teuk oppa! Bummie oppa….” Yoona can’t continues what she says and cries. “Calm down, Yoona-yah. Tell oppa slowly.” EeTeuk said on the line calming her.

 

“Oppa! Please come to hospital. Bummie oppa was trying to save me from being crushed with the car. And. And the car hits him. He is still in operation room. I don’t know what to do.” Yoona spills. “I’ll be there later.” EeTeuk said before ending the call.

 

EeTeuk POV

“Argh!!!!” I shouted upon my knee. Yes! There are times that I feel stressed. Just like today. To my cousins, I am their hyung that they can rely on. Also to Yoona. I am her oppa. So, they will always come to me when they are in troubles. Since, I love them I would always wanted to help them. I really can’t see them in troubles. But, sometimes the burden just too heavy that I need some break. If Taeng with me now, my burden would be lesser. Just being with her can make me smile automatically. Listening to her stories can make me relax. But, the fact that she is not here with me anymore will always be a fact. And I need to be strong for my dongsaengs.

 

I take my phone again and dial a number that I don’t call for quite some time. “Yeoboseyo? Key? Teuk hyung here. Yes! Yes! I miss you too. Later I pay you a visit. But, now can I talk to uncle?” I said. “Yeoboseyo, uncle. I know you are busy. But, KiBum. He is now in hospital after being hit by a car. It seems quite serious. If I can ask you to come. Jebal, dad.” I said. All my uncles and aunts are already like my own parents. Same goes to my parents to them.

 

End of POV

 

Yoona’s Ward

 

Yoona can just crying after talking with EeTeuk on the phone. She chants on KiBum’s name. She felt guilty for being the reason why KiBum in that condition. “Miss. The operation has ended. He is still unconscious but he is already transferred to the ward.” the nurse explained. “Can I see him?” Yoona asked. “Yes. But, like I said he is still unconscious.” the nurse said.

 

KiBum’s Ward

 

“Oppa! Jebal, wake up. Don’t leave me alone like this. I am sorry for making you lying like this. Mianhe, oppa.” Yoona said while holding KiBum’s hand. She is still crying. “Yoona?” EeTeuk called popping his head from the door. “Oppa.” Yoona answered. “So, how’s him?” EeTeuk asked. “Just like you see. Still unconscious.” Yoona said. “Do your Omma knows what happen to you, Yoona?” EeTeuk asked. “No, I forgot to tell Omma.” Yoona said and frown. “Do you want to call her now or you want oppa to call her?” EeTeuk asked. “Gwenchanna. I’ll tell Omma by myself.” Yoona said.

 

“Do you want me to buy anything? You need to eat too.” EeTeuk asked. “Anything would be fine, I think. I am hungry but I am not sure if I have appetite in this condition.” Yoona said weakly. Yoona called her Omma to inform her. EeTeuk is waiting for her to talk to her. He knows that his dongsaeng must feel heavy and guilty at this moment.

 

“Yoona-yah. Would you like to share your feeling to your cool oppa?” EeTeuk asks brightly. “Cool? Ani. I need to save the title ‘Cool’ for Bummie oppa. Cool and adorable. You know that you are not ‘cool’ but ‘attention seeker’ oppa.” Yoona said teasingly. “Hahahah. Ara ara. You know what my style for today? ‘Attention Seeker’.” EeTeuk admits and laughs. “Oppa. We had a fight before. To be exact, I am the one who sulked. I sulked because I thought that I am not important to him. You know, Bummie oppa never introduce me to his family like you all do. I don’t even know his house. I felt useless. And the most hurting part is that we are just getting back together and the accident happened.” Yoona spills. “Yoong. You know by your heart how important you are to him. It is not important whether he lets you know his family or not. The most important thing is that he never afraid or ashamed to show you the real him. And surely he did that for a reason. As I knew him all this time, he is the most mature one compared to others. Even more mature than his own age should be. He is not a person who would do things just because he wants to. He must thought about you the most when he made up his mind to not letting you know his family. And I think that you’ve got your answer on how important you are to him just by looking at his condition right now. He will never do this without any hesitation if you are not special to him and if he doesn't love you by all his heart.” EeTeuk said calmly.

 

“Oppa! See. I am the reason why oppa is laying there in pain.” Yoona said still sobbing. “Don’t blame yourself. KiBum will never wanted to see you blaming yourself like this. And I bet, he rather be the one laying there instead of he himself seeing you laying there in pain.” EeTeuk said and hold Yoona in his arms.

 

After a few Hours

 

KiBum starting to gain conscious. Yoona was startled by KiBum’s moves. “Oppa? Oppa?” Yoona called him while wiping away her tears. “Yoon? Are you safe?” KiBum asked weakly. “Oppa! You are the one in pain. Not me. Do you want to drink anything?” Yoona asked. “Water.” KiBum said. “Okay, okay. Drink this and rest.” Yoona said and feed KiBum the water. “Kibum-ah! Are you okay? Where do you hurt?” DongHae’s worried voice makes both Yoona and KiBum startled. DongHae already hugs KiBum. Yoona hits DongHae’s arm. “Ya! Bummie oppa need to rest. And you are hurting him more. Let him rest, DongHae oppa.” Yoona said. “Ara, ara. Let me hug him one more time.” DongHae said already cried. “Ya! Ya! Hyung! Don’t cry. You are the hyung here and I am the one in pain right now. I’ll tell you everything when I discharged later. Now, can you let me rest?” KiBum said hugging DongHae. “Ara, ara.” DongHae said wiping his tears away. He left the room.

 

Next Day

 

KiBum’s Ward

 

KiBum’s POV

“How to digest what doctor said before? How can I explain to all the peoples I love? What I should do next? Just what is the right thing to do?” I said to myself. “Haish! Ottokke?” I said. “Wae, oppa? Wae? Did doctor said anything?” Yoona asked me. Actually, I am startled by her presence. I look at her beautiful and calming face. “Oppa? Oppa?” Yoona called me and waving her hand in front on my eyes. “Eh? Neh? Oh. Ani. Doctor said that I can be discharged in a few days. And after a few months, I can walk already. But, I need to come here for physiotherapy.” I said. “Okay. I’ll accompany oppa for your therapy. I’ll be your cheerleader. Go, oppa! Go, oppa!” Yoona said showing her talent. She never failed to make me smile. She really knows how to make me drown in her love.

 

“Oppa. I see a cute boy coming out from your room right before I come in. Who is that?” Yoona asked. “Oh. My dongsaeng. Key.” I said. Dad can only be here for two days. Tomorrow he will leave me. I know that he loves me. But, he can’t leave his works. Mom and Key will accompany me here for the time being. Yoona takes my hands and hold on tight. “Oppa. Mianhe. Because of me, you are in this condition. And the things that I regret the most is that I’ve been sulking on you all this time. And we just get back together, all this happened. I will never sulking on you again after this. Never.” Yoona said. I can see her guilty expression. I patted her hair.

 

“Do you want oppa to forgive you?” I asked. I’ll never put the blame on her. In fact, I will surely blamed myself for the rest of my life if something bad happened to her before. Yoona nodded. “First, never blame yourself anymore. I just want to see your beautiful smile each and every time. It makes me calm. In fact, oppa save you so I can still see your beautiful smile forever. And secondly, when I can be discharged, cook me Nakji Bokkeum (Spicy Stir Fried Octopus). You know yours will always be my favourite. What did you put?” I asked her teasingly. “Just some love potion. Is it working on you, oppa?” Yoona said playfully. We just laughed. Sure, she can makes me forget my problems. Just how can I stop loving her?

 

End of POV.

A/N

Here I am. Updating this. I am just come back from a few days holiday. A family trip. I've been working on this series as soon as I arrived. Thanks for reading and subscribing. I really appreciate it. I've watched a little teaser for Double Life. I hate to see Suju oppa crying. Each and everyone of them. What's more if my ultimate bias Teukie oppa and KiBum oppa are the one who is crying. What's more if they are crying because of their feeling for Super Junior. I really cannot. I am crying hard on just a few seconds clip seeing KiBum oppa crying hard. I felt touched to know that he is still the same Super Junior Kim KiBum who back then said that his heart is still with our 12 members. His cries really showed us how he misses Super Junior and how he misses to be Super Junior Kim KiBum.