Chapter 12

I Do

2 Weeks Later

 

Yoona, Yuri and Stella just finished their test. They are unaware of the test since their teacher didn’t even mentioned about the test. Yoona felt so depressed as she can’t answered well. So, Yoona escaped from the class. She walks alone to the restroom which is quite far from her class. “Why can’t I do this. KiBum oppa is the best student here. I should be one also.” Yoona said to herself and crying.

 

KiBum POV

JungJin seonsaeng-nim has taken his emergency leave today. So, we were just being  asked to do our own work for his class. I am so bored that I just wandering around this school. Wait! Is that my Yoon? Why she is here alone? Is she going to the rarely used restroom over there. I texted ChangMin. I better follow her.

 

End of POV.

 

Yoona POV

 

“Why can’t I do this. KiBum oppa is the best student here. I should be one also.” I said. I am really frustrated with myself. My tears can’t stop flowing. I am shocked when someone grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the wall. Who are they? I never know them before. “Wow! Our victim for today is so beautiful. Looks like we are safe for today. But, surely you are done in our hand today sweety.” one of they guy say in English that I can’t fully understand. Wait! English? Are they from that day? The troublemakers who harrass Hara before? Do they saw me before and wanted to revenge me? Yuri is not here. Ottokhae? “Help! Help!” I shouted. But, the covered my mouth. His dirty hands are all over my body right now. Even, his lips already grazing my neck. I felt so dirty right now. “Please, God! Help me!” I prayed.

 

“You better take your filthy hands off my woman right now. While I am still giving you chance.” the voice that I long for is here to save me. Even, I don’t understand what oppa said since he talked in fully English. My knight, my savior. My one and only Bummie oppa. The one who harassed me stopped his action. “!” he said spitting out. I can see that he is giving some sign to his follower. One of them punch Bummie oppa right at the corner of his mouth. “Oppa!” I shouted in shock. I never see oppa fight or even raging in fire. But, this must be the first time I’ll see that. Bummie oppa kick the one who punch him on his stomach. I can say he is flying off due to oppa’s powerful kick. “I can say that you are messing with the wrong person here, Jay Park, Kris and Vernon.” Bummie oppa said pointing at each one of them. At least I know that the one in front of me is Jay Park. the one who kicks oppa is Kris. the little one beside them is Vernon. “Or should I say Park JaeBum, Wu YiFan and Choi Hansol? Do you think that I don’t know that your father working at The Kim’s in LA and being transferred here? Should I ask my Dad to fire them all? And I’ll make sure none of the companies under The Kim’s, The Park’s and The Choi’s are going to hire them. I am sure you all know these are such a big company here.” Bummie oppa said. I don’t know what oppa said. I just thought that oppa called out their real names. I must be bad at English. How can oppa knew their real name? The Jay Park one is slowly releasing my hands and stepped away from me. I can see that they are trying to run away.

 

“Eric Mun seonsaeng-nim, take them. We already have proof and witness here.” ChangMin oppa said already grabbing them before they could run away. “I think I’ve already giving you all so many chances. So, let the teachers do their work now.” Bummie oppa said. “If I got more witnesses’ after this. You sure will be expelled from this school. You better watch out. Thanks KiBum.” Eric Mun seonsaeng-nim said patting Bummie oppa’s shoulder. Bummie oppa bows to Eric Mun seonsaeng-nim. I can’t help to cry thinking that how bad the situation I’ve escaped from. If Bummie oppa is not there, surely I will not be able to survive this time. I am shaking and crying.

 

Bummie oppa comes and hold me in his calming embrace. “Before you go, better you beg for forgiveness from my woman. If not, your father might not be able to survive after my Dad fired them.” oppa said something that I don’t understand. All of them come toward me. I hide myself in Bummie oppa’s hug. Bummie oppa patting my back. They kneeled in front of me. “We are sorry. Please don’t harm our family. Jebal. Forgive us.” Jay Park said begging me. I just nodded. Eric Mun seonsaeng-nim and ChangMin oppa take them away. I feel relieved.

 

“Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” Bummie oppa asked me checking my face and body. “Ani. He just kiss me here and there.” I said feeling dirty. “! I should come earlier. So, that he don’t had chance to lay a finger on you.” Bummie oppa said blaming himself. I just realised that his lips are bleeding. I can’t let Bummie oppa blaming himself while he has done everything to save me. I’ve owed him my life. Not once, but twice.

 

I take Bummie oppa’s hand and drag him to the small room that considered as our school’s clinic. I put him to sit on the patient bed. I take the first aid kit and put the medicine. “Oppa’s English is so powerful that I can’t understand even a bit what have you said to them. But, don’t ever blame yourself because you’ve been late before. If you are not there, I can’t even imagine what will happen to me. I can’t see you in pain like this because of me. Yet, you are still blaming yourself.” I said while applying the medicine on his bleeding lips. I can see oppa screeched in pain.

 

I can’t help myself from crying seeing oppa being punched to save my life. Bummie oppa take my hand which was staying on his lips treating it. Oppa pulls me into his embrace. He pats my hair and back. “Yah! Don’t cry. Oppa not in pain. And oppa will not blaming myself again. Promise! Don’t cry, dear.” Bummie oppa said coaxing me. Oppa hold my chin up to see my crying face. “Whoa! You are still this beautiful even when you are crying?” Oppa said teasing me. But, he surely makes me smiled. I hit him playfully. “But, don’t cry too much. It makes me hurt right here.” Bummie oppa said pointing to his heart. I feel calm whenever oppa is there with me.

 

A/N

Finally, I got to update this. I hate it when I can't update this. Because writing and reading about them really made me happy.

D&E Danger is really Awesome! Just give them any concepts. Suju oppa can be badboy with soo many tattoo here and there. Or with woman like in LoSiento. But, at last they are still uri 6 years old ahjussi.

Last but not least, thanks for reading and subscribing. I really appreciate that. Gomawo! And let's give Suju oppa much more loves. I really miss Bummie oppa...