Unfortunately

Painful Love

Seokjin finds out the hard way that Namjoon was right.

The notes aren't that hostile at first, and are subtle.

Then is steps up to a whole new level.

' u'

'Funny-nny

Cool-ool

Kid-id

 

Of+f

What does that spell?

FU C K OFF'

Seokjiin knows he's trapped, because there's almost no way to prove it. That is, unless he can magically see through millions of people who walk by his locker when the period ends. He doesn't even know when Jungkook and Yoongi sneaks the notes inside his locker. 

Seokjin sighs as he enters Student Council room which might as well been called the 'Where your ears bleed to death'. 

...

The girl bows and bids her good-byes cheerfully. Sometimes he really loved the Student council members. Especially if most of them weren't blabbing on and on. To be honest, sometimes he ponders if they came here just to gossip. Thank god there's some people who're actually dedicated. Not too surprisingly, Jungkook comes inside the moment everyone leaves. 

"Well, isn't it Mr. President." Jungkook mocks him.

Seokjin ignores his presence, shoving his things into his bag more forcefully.

"Wow, I always knew you were too cowardly to face me."

Seokjin looked at him square in the eye. "Or maybe it's just that you don't understand I want you  to go away and never come back again."

Jungkook's confidence faltered a bit, but then his cool composure returned again. "Just give it up."

"What? What else is there to give you? Unless you can miraculously explain why you're harassing me, there's nothing else to say about you."

"Obviously it's because you're so annoying. Like an absolute teacher's pet. Just give up the act already."

"First of all, I am not acting and I am not a teacher's pet. Second of all, isn't it amusing how you think you're not annoying? Just off if you want to pester me like this."

"Then you'll give up your title?"

"What title?"

"You're obviously the most popular. But that title should be given to me."

"I am not that popular. Also, who wants a tyrant to be the most popular? You are willing enough to bully me to earn popularity."

"But you wouldn't give up. Naturally, you want to keep your title."

"I don't have a "title". I don't know how your last school operates, but you can't walk up to everyone and slap a label on them. "

"You may be oblivious, but you're the most popular. "

"Couldn't you earn that title? And not steal it? We could become friends if you weren't so stubborn."

"Since you mentioned it, that is another great option." Jungkook mused.

Seokjin arches his eyebrow. "Oh my, is Jungkook, the most stubbornest person in the planet agreeing? What a serendipity." (Wink wonk)

Jungkook slides his number in. "Call me." He winked.

Seokjin rolls his eyes as he ignores that his heartbeat sped up a little. "As if you actually considered this."

As Jungkook runs off, Seokjin tries to remember what he's done in his past years to deserve this.