Ruined

Painful Love

"How could you? I thought I could trust you...but instead all you did was stab me in the back." Seokjin eyes express so many emotions, Jungkook feels like floating away on them.

"It wasn't me."

Seokjin laughs bitterly, waving a specific letter. "Then what is this, Mr. Anonymous? It's hilarious how you befriend people. You act nice then hurt their feelings."

He walks away, leaving a very broken hearted Jungkook.

Flashback :

Jungkook quickly painted a few words on the school's wall.

'My parents company, the Kim's company, is the best.'

Jungkook even perfected Seokjin's handwriting, even his signature.

Vandalism would probably land him in a suspension or two.

But Jungkook knew this was going to be more painful than said.

Jungkook crossed his fingers, hoping for the best.

...

"Kim Seokjin, please report to the office."

Shivers crawl up his spine. What would the principal need him for?

Seokjin tries not to let his imagination run wild. It could be anything, right?

Seokjin opens the door. The principal is waiting for him.

"Do you know the reason why you're here?" The principal asks.

Seokjin keeps himself from asking 'Shouldn't you be telling me?'.

Instead he shakes his head.

His principal sighs. "Honestly, I'm so disappointed, Seokjin."

Aren't you going to tell me what I did wrong? 

"Because of what?" Seokjin is so annoyed that his words are harsher than he intended.

History is way better than the I'm dealing with right now.

"You vandalized school property, Seokjin. Something like that can not go unnoticed. I know your parent's have an amazing company, but you didn't need to paint it on the wall."

"I didn't paint anything on the wall. Especially in a school building."

"Then what is this?," The principal slides a photo across the table.

"Someone took a picture and gave it to me."

"Who was it?" Seokjin swears he is close to throttling both-his principal and the person who took the photo.

"It's anonymous. I'd prefer to not say it."

"Well, I never wrote anything on the school wall. You know that's not my style."

"Well, the handwriting matches."

With a sinking feeling Seokjin knows he's right.

"There's plenty of people out there who would frame me." 

"But there's not plenty people with the same handwriting."

"Look, I'm not going to do anything because this was not me who vandalized."

"I'm afraid you need to clean the paint off. And a 3-day suspension."

"Excuse me?!," Seokjin leapt out of his chair. "You're kidding me. You won't even listen to my opinion!" 

Seokjin knows he's about to start screaming at him. But he holds the urge back.

"What type of ing principal are you?" 

"Kim Seokjin! You are violating another rule-"

"I don't give a . I hate your twisted sense of thinking." Maybe he's overreacted a little, but it doesn't matter.

"That's it. I'm phoning home, and you'll be getting 5 days of suspension, and 5 days of detention." His principal's is flushed red 

As his principal goes off to get his phone, Seokjin grabs the photo, about to tear it.

He turns it around, finding a note on the back.

But then he stops his fingers from tearing it, feeling tears prick at the corners of his eyes.

Principal Jun,

                  I found a wall that has been vandalized. I suspect it is Kim Seokjin, who is bragging about his parent's company. I took a photo as evidence.

-Jungkook

How could he? Seokjin wipes a tear streaking down his face.

"Seokjin? What's wrong?" A chilling voice asks, faking compassion.

"You."

"Seokjin..?"

"Isn't it fun humiliating your enemies?" Seokjin says, a fake smile slapped onto his face.

"Seokjin, what are you talking about?" Jungkook pretends to not know, but his body shows discomfort and guilt.

"You don't need to pretend, Jeon ing Jungkook. Couldn't you just say you hated me and moved on? Did you really..did you really have to make me cry? Did you have to make me feel so much pain..was it that fun to watch me fall into your trap?"

"Seokjin I-"

"How could you? I thought I could trust you...but instead all you did was stab me in the back." 

"It wasn't me." The lie infuriates Seokjin, the knife  buries deeper onto his heart.

Seokjin laughs bitterly, waving the letter with the photo attached to it. "Then what is this, Mr. Anonymous? It's hilarious how you befriend people. You act nice then hurt their feelings."

Jungkook looks guilty, and is about to say something.

Seokjin quickly walks away, his tears pouring down harder.