BONUS: Jinkook+Extra Relationship

Painful Love

A/N: I'm just going to discuss their lifestyle, y'know. I kept this chapter for a couple days, but I didn't get to finish it. Luckily, I finished all my final exams, so I'll be updating more often :)

They were very happy the following weeks after they got together. Everyone noticed Jungkook and Seokjin got closer, but they did not seem to suspect their relationship.

Yoongi and Hoseok got together, and displayed affection even if they were in public. Sometimes Jungkook wished he and Seokjin could be like that. He's just wishing, though.

Jungkook went over to Seokjin's house often. Most of the time they went to Hoseok's house though, because of Seokjin's dad. Yoongi was usually there, with Namjoon chilling nearby sometimes. They would all do something together if they really felt like it. Or maybe they'd just cuddle with the couples (Namjoon sat around reading philosophy though. Good ol' Namjoon). It was really fun and Jungkook could call Seokjin's neighborhood his second home. Heck, it might even be better than his real home.

Jungkook stayed the same at school. Seokjin sat at the corner of the cafeteria, and everyone else would join him. It was always like that, and Jungkook loved it.

Their conversations were always random, thanks to Namjoon. He'd talk about random facts about everything.

("Did you know that-" Namjoon was going to launch into a whole new speech about whatever he was going to say before Yoongi interrupted him. 

"Namjoon, I swear to god if you tell me one more fact-"

Namjoon grinned and his dimples popped out. "I have plenty of facts on different gods, if you'd like."

Seokjin sighed. "Please find something entertaining to do than bore us with facts."

"I'm afraid torturing you guys is my entertainment," Namjoon 

Everyone groaned.)

Namjoon walked in, his lunch tray under his lunch tray. He set it down and held the book up.

"Namjoon, can't you go around chasing someone? Honestly though.." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes fondly.

"Do you want me to chase you with my book? If so, I'd gladly do that." Namjoon smiled devilishly.

"Find some hot or cute person or something." Jungkook grumbled.

"I'm married to myself." Namjoon put in helpfully.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, trying to plead with his eyes. It was too bad that Yoongi and Hoseok were too busy flirting or doing whatever they were to help. 

Seokjin poked at his food.

"If you want, I can be your wingman."

"I don't need a wingman. I'm completely capable of charming whoever I want."

"Yeah right." Jungkook says.

"I can!" Namjoon whines childishly.

"Whatever you say." Jungkook hummed.

"I'm hurt." Namjoon tries to squeeze out some sympathy from a Jungkook.

"Good for you." Jungkook smiles when Namjoon looks annoyed.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Expect a lot of facts when I come back. I promise I'll annoy the out of you!" Namjoon declares.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Yoongi, I beg of you, save me."

Yoongi shrugged. "You're on your own, kid."

...

Namjoon walked into the bathroom. It seemed that someone else was there. Namjoon did his business, walking out of the stall. He nearly bumped into a short boy with twinkling eyes, the warm brown eyes were almost soothing. It was very lovely.

"Oh, sorry." Namjoon says.

"Oh, no problem," Jimin says. They wash their hands awkwardly.

"Well, it was nice meeting you.."

"Namjoon. My name's Namjoon." Namjoon swears its hard to talk properly around this cute guy.

"My name's Jimin. I hope to see you around sometimes." Jimin's eyes seemed to smile, along with his lips that curved upward.

"Y-Yeah, me too." Namjoon walks out. Jimin walks the other way. "Bye, Joon!"

"Good-bye." Namjoon murmurs, a warm feeling tingling down his spine.

He rushes to the cafeteria.

"Is that wingman offer still available?" Namjoon asked Jungkook.