BONUS: Yoonseok

Painful Love

It's been 2 weeks since Seokjin and Jungkook started dating. Yoongi and Hoseok evidently got closer. Namjoon hung out with them occasionally. 

They were so close it even looked like they were dating. Which is believable because they hold hands a lot. Even in public.

Yoongi is working the guts out to confess.

He kinda struggled with feelings a lot, but it's getting better now.

He already told Jungkook and Namjoon about his crush. 

("Yoongi has feelings? Who would have thought?" Namjoon gasped dramatically.

"Shut up, pabo. I'm a human being too."

"A cold-blooded one." Jungkook adds in.

Yoongi rubs his temples. Both of them snicker.) 

Yoongi was walking Hoseok home. 

"Hey Hoseok..can I tell you something?" Yoongi says, trying to keep a straight voice. This is it. I'm going to confess to my crush.

"What is it?" Hoseok stops walking, gazing into Yoongi's eyes. The action makes him blush a little.

"I was wondering..I was wondering if you'd go to the arcade with me today." Yoongi blurts out. He wants to smack himself. That was definitely not what he wanted to say.

Hoseok visibly brightens. "Sure!"

...

"Can you try and win me that stuffed bear?" Hoseok pleads, pouting cutely.

There was a basketball hoop that you had to shoot in. It was a fair distance away, something Yoongi was capable of.

"Alright." Yoongi says after making the mistake of gazing into his eyes.

Yoongi made it on the first try. Hoseok smiled, delighted.

Yoongi tells the man which bear they want. He hands it over to them. "Have a wonderful time with your boyfriend." He winks.

Yoongi stiffens uncomfortably, Hoseok blushes a little. "Let's go." Yoongi grabs Hoseok's hand.

They stay silent awkwardly.

"Yoongi-hyung..do you have anything to tell me?"

"N-No." . He stuttered.

"If you say so." Hoseok says, not believing Yoongi one bit.

"Fine.." Yoongi makes eye contact with Hoseok. "I like you, Hoseok. I like you more than a friend. I've had these feelings for a long time. Maybe ever since I met you."

Hoseok smiled. "I was wondering when you'd tell me."

"You knew?"

"It was kinda obvious. Either that or my daydreams turned into reality. I like you too, Yoongi." Hoseok smiles sweetly.

Yoongi sighs in relief. He presses a light kiss on Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok pouted. "Your aim is a bit off. You're supposed to kiss me here." Hoseok tapped his lips.

Yoongi couldn't help but kiss him tenderly. After all, who isn't whipped for Hoseok?