Anger and Confessions

Painful Love

A/N:

Honestly, I think Fake Love fits well with this FF.

Jungkook is faking friendship, faking compassion for Seokjin.

Jungkook did fall for him, though. 

'I grew a flower that couldn't bloom.'

This is Seokjin's POV rn.

And , I've been bias-wrecked ∞ (infinite) times in the span of 24 hours. 

I never knew dying and being resurrected could be so fun :')

Seokjin is still angry at Jeon ing Jungkook. Nothing's changed.

Before he knows it, a week or two have flashed by.

Before he knows it, he is feeling better.

The pain has faded, but it is not gone. Humiliation shadowed Seokjin, people became unsure to trust him. All because of stupid Jeon Jungkook.

Hurt followed him around, and he also got a grounding for a week. Seokjin explained about Jungkook to his mom a little. He had not told her his exact name, however. He found no point to.

His father grudgingly agreed on his punishment, giving him a long scolding about how he needed to keep his reputation stainless.

Seokjin stared at his crooked fingers, wishing for his dad to stop talking. Maybe it was rude, but it wasn't his fault for being framed for vandalism.

He occasionally nodded, trying to be polite.

Hoseok is nice, but it seems like he's been hiding something from me. I don't know what it is, but I hope it's nothing bad.

I skipped school for a few days, claiming I was "sick".

Unfortunately I am still president of the Student Council, meaning I have to stay after-school then bury into my blankets.

After making some arrangements and discussing them, they bid good-bye.

Some lingered around, doing random stuff. Some did decide to start making posters for our fund-raising and Valentines Day dance.

I was currently typing a email to the Principal, asking for some supplies we needed.

The door swings open, I don't bother looking up. Then I notice everyone else is gawking at the person who opened the door. I look up.

Well, what a cliche. Jungkook enters the Student Council room again. What is this, the hundredth time?

"What do you need?" Seokjin says, continuing to type.

"Could we talk?"

"I'm a rather busy person, Jungkook. Come back never?"

Jungkook grits his teeth. "Fine. I'll patiently wait for you to finish up."

Seokjin shrugs, as if to say 'Your problem, not mine'.

The door slams shut, and audible sighs are heard from inside the room.

Thick tension suffocates the room.

"Is this good enough?" Irene asks, showing me a draft of the poster.

Seokjin smiles. "It's wonderful, Irene."

Irene blushes, murmuring a soft 'thanks'.

By this point, most of the students had trickled out, one by one.

"I should get going." Irene says.

"OK. Can I walk with you?"

"Sure." Irene smiles.

Seokjin packs up his stuff. Irene does the same.

As soon as they open the door, though, Seokjin's wrist is caught by Jungkook's hand.

"Can we talk?"

"No." Seokjin says coldly.

Irene looks at him with discomfort.

"You can go Irene. I'll try to catch up later."

"You don't have to."

"Don't worry, I want to." Seokjin gives a slight smile to reassure her.

"OK." Irene walks away.

Jungkook pins him to a wall as soon as she's out of sight. "Seokjin I-"

Seokjin pushes him away. " off. You've hurt me enough."

"Please, just listen to me-"

Seokjin chuckles sarcastically. "You want me to believe in your lies? Just move on, Jungkook."

"Look, just let me say something. Please just let me talk." Jungkook pleaded.

Seokjin remained silent.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it's just that I...my family is the Jeon cooperation."

Seokjin narrows his eyes. "The one who hates my family?"

"Well, they hate your company. That's all."

"And what does this have to do with anything?"

"They made me frame you."

"Lies." Seokjin hissed.

"They're not lies. Look Seokjin, I realized how much I needed you-"

"Then why did you hurt me?"

"Because I had to. My parents wanted to get you in trouble so they could shake your parents up." Jungkook explained.

"And what do you want me to do? Shake hands and become besties?" Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"You don't understand." Jungkook whispers.

"Why not?"

"...never mind. I-"

"Tell me."

"You don't understand any of my feelings. But I don't blame you, I live a very complicated life. But I..I like you." The words spill out of Jungkook.

Seokjin face is unreadable. "What?"

"I love you, ok?! I shouldn't love you, but I still do." Jungkook feelings look genuine. But his feelings had been hurt too much to count.

"It's too bad I don't." Seokjin says.

Jungkook stares at him. "I'm not too surprised." 

Seokjin nods. "I hope I never see you again."

Jungkook is still as a rock.

"Bye." Seokjin rushes off.

Seokjin swore he saw Jungkook wipe away a tear (wink wonk).

Seokjin ran off, ignoring pounding in his chest.

There. I rejected him. I don't even like him. So why does it hurt so much?