Challenging

Painful Love

"Thank you for your help today!" Jin said cheerfully as the members of the Student Council left.

Jin was the president and had to deal with problems a lot, of course.

Everyday at the Council was about the same, always straight-forward. It was a good thing, but sometimes he wished they would loosen up a little.

Just when he's about to leave, he is stopped by a familiar arrogant person. 

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Jin asked. He was getting way too tired for this .

"What do I want? To be vice-president."

"I'm afraid such title can't be given to you as easily as you think."

"But you do need one right? I heard the one you have right now is close to quitting."

"I don't need someone like you. Mind your own business."

"You hate me that much, huh? Too bad because I am willing to do anything to win that title. You'll have to learn sooner or later the I get what I want." There's a darker meaning laying underneath it that sends chills up his spine.

"Is that it? Because then you can go ahead and leave." Jin says, holding his temper.

"Oh Kim Seokjin, don't worry. This is just the beginning." Jungkook smirked.

Jin shoved Jungkook away, making him slam against the wall accidentally.

Jungkook pins him against the wall, and Jin reacts quickly by kicking him on the shin.

He runs away, not wanting to break out a fight.

"You bastard!" Is all he can hear as he rushes away.