Another one

Started With A Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Jisoo -

24 Dec 2017

"Huh? What are you doing here, oppa?" Seeing Yoongi-oppa right in front of me right now really surprises me.

"Umm Daegu is my hometown so basically I live here. What about you? If I'm not mistaken you live in Seoul so what brings you here?" He asks. Well, he is right. It must has surprised him even more seeing me here rather than me seeing him in his own hometown.

"Unnie!" Hyunjin walks quickly towards me. "Huh? Yoongi-oppa? You are here too?" Hyunjin looks just as clueless as him.

"Wait. Am I the only one who is confused here? How come both of you know each other?" I bet one after another confusion comes crashing into him.

"You mean Jisoo-unnie? She is staying at our place for Christmas. That's why I know her." Hyunjin explains to him.

"You're staying at Taehyung's place?!" Poor him getting shocked at everything that he just heard. Rather than answering him, I just laugh awkwardly.

"Are you buying some christmas presents too?" I try to change the subject. 

"Yeah. My hyung has been bothering me consistently telling me that he wants a 'Gucci' jacket for a gift." I laugh at how annoyed he sounded like. I somehow imagined his brother clinging onto him begging for the jacket although I don't really know his brother's face.

"Then, you can join us, oppa. It's better than you go shopping alone." Hyunjin suggests to him. She seems pretty excited. 

"Sure." He agrees, so we continue roaming in the store to find something that will be great for a gift.

"Jisoo, help me choose between these two. I like both of them and I can't choose. I can't possibly buy them both or I'll be broke." Yoongi-oppa shows me two different jackets, one is a gold zip jacket with gucci pattern all over it while the other one is a wool maple brown biker jacket.

I stare intently at both jacket as if I'm analyzing them. "Hmmm I like the biker jacket better but the other one looks great too. Who is it for? Your brother?" I ask.

"Nope. It's for me. I've already picked for my brother. So, you prefer the biker jacket, right? Then, I'll take that one." He puts the zip jacket back to its original place and walks to the counter to pay.

I look at the jacket that Yoongi-oppa just put back and grab it. Then, I walk to another section to look for more clothes or accessories. Nothing really snatch my attention. Maybe it's because I'm not really an avid fan of Gucci or just because I'm not the type to be good at shopping. Usually, Jennie is the one who chooses my outfits since she has a lot of interests in fashion while I prefer shirts and sweatpants.

"Unnie, are you done? We've finished purchasing our things." Hyunjin calls out to me before waiting outside the store with Yoongi-oppa.

"Uhh.. I'll be out in a sec." I tell her. Maybe I should buy at other stores. It's not like this is the only one here.

I bring the jacket from before to the counter. I give the cashier my credit card. He swipes it at the machine and hands back the card to me after it has finished processing.

He puts the jacket in a bag and hands it to me. Then, I walk out of the store with it in my hand.

"What did you buy?" Yoongi-oppa asks me out of curiousity. He even tries to peek into it.

I pull the bag away and hide it behind my back. I make a teasing face. "It's a secret." I press my index finger onto my lips. He rolls his eyes seeing my action.

Then, the three of us continue on our mission to buy gifts. Yoongi-oppa has actually completed all the things he needed to do but he says that he doesn't mind tagging along as he may find other things that he wants to buy.

We enter one after another store that are in the mall. Starting from the ground floor until the 5th floor. There are still a few more floors before we reach the top.

After all those shopping, I can feel my legs shaking as if there is an earthquake. Ughh this is so tiring! Now I remember why I rarely go shopping.

I look at the other two. Seeing the grimace on Yoongi-oppa's face, I'm sure he is tired as hell just like me. I bet he is regretting for agreeing to tag along with us.

On the other hand, Hyunjin doesn't appear to be affected by all those walking. She seems to still have a lot of energy left in her body. It sure is nice being young.

"How about we rest at that cafe for a while? I don't think my legs can support my body any longer." I point at the 'Carat Cafe' that is just a few metres away from where we are standing. 

"I'm glad you ask. I need a seat as soon as possible." Without waiting any further, Yoongi-oppa marchs towards the cafe as fast as he can.

I follow his trail, matching with his pace as I'm craving for the comfort of a chair. We sit down on a table for four at the corner of the cafe.

I let out a heavy breath as I can finally loosen the tense on my legs' muscles. Hyunjin comes a few seconds after us, shaking her head lightly as she looks at us being all worn out.

"Wow, both of you look like you are dying." Hyunjin comments on our current states. As if we don't know that yet. 

"Sorry Hyunjin-ah but I've never really used this much of energy before in my entire life. Even all the dancing that I've done before can't be compared to this. This is another whole level." It may sound a bit exaggerated but this is what I'm truly feeling right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter