How It Started

Started With A Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Taehyung-

26 Feb 2017

I look at the script on the table. All of my members including me are practicing our line for the interview later. I read my line and repeat it several times like a chant hoping that it will be embedded in my memory. Well, I don't want to mess up during the interview later not to mention it is a live broadcast. After all, today is our last stage for 'Spring Day' at Inkigayo.

While we are busy trying to memorize our own lines, the sound of someone knocking on the door can be heard.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." I hear they say in unison. With that, all of us stand up to greet them. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo." we greet back. 

"We're here to rehearse the script for the interview later." Got7's Jinyoung tells us. "Ahh alright" Namjoon-hyung replies to him.

He asks the trio to sit on the couch across the one that we were sitting earlier, with a table in between separating them and our groups. We also go to sit back on the couch. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Got7's Jinyoung." He starts to introduce himself. It is not like we don't know him. It is just a part of formality and getting to know each other, I guess. Then, Doyoung starts to introduce himself and after him is her. Kim Jisoo.

She sits exactly across me and I can see clearly all her beautiful features. She smiles while introducing herself forming a heart-shaped lips and somehow, I find it captivating. Her voice is like a sweet melody that rings in my ears.

I keep staring at her until I feel a nudge at my left side waist. I look at my left and I can see Jimin, no, all of them are looking at me. I buffer for a second before I realise that it's my time to introduce myself.

"Ahh sorry! I'm BTS' V." I say. I can feel my cheeks heating up a little from the embarrassment because I wasn't paying attention. I swear I saw her chuckled a little. Great! What a nice first impression!

Then, the other members continue to introduce themselves. We finish rehearsing the script and go to the set to standby for our little interview.

During the interview, I once again lost my focus and almost forget to say my line. Geezz.. What is wrong with you, Kim Taehyung!

 

----

 

We finish our interview and go back to our waiting room. The moment we all step our foot in the waiting room, Jimin pierces the silence with his excit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter