Secret

Started With A Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Taehyung -

 16 Dec 2017

I'm getting my hair done for the photoshoot later when my phone suddenly vibrates out of the blue indicating that someone is calling. I look at the name of the caller. It's Jisoo. I slide my finger across my phone's screen to answer it.

"Hello?" 

"Taehyung-ah! It's been a while. Are you busy right now? I want to return the book that you lent me. And do you have any more books like this?" She says non-stop.

I laugh hearing her talk as if she is spitting fire. "Right now, I'm having a photoshoot and I'll probably be free after 8 tonight. And plus, I do have more books like that one but not at the apartment. Most of them are at my house in Daegu."

Hearing my reply, she sighs. "Is that so... okay, then. I'll return your book when you're free." She says. She sounds dejected.

She was about to end the call when an idea pops in my mind.

"Wait! Do you have time tonight? If you do, let's meet up." I suggest.

"Hmmmm... sure. What time and where are we going to meet up?" She asks me.

"I'll see you at your apartment around 10 later. I want to show you something. I'm sure you'll like it." I tell her.

"Alright. See you later then. Bye." She bids her goodbye before hanging up.

Without me knowing, I smile while staring at the phone. Nice! I'll get to meet her tonight after so long.

 

----

 

A few seconds have passed since I told Jisoo that I've arrived. I decide not to go up to her apartment since it will be a hassle, so I just wait for her at the guard house.

I put my hands in the pockets of my coat as the temperature is freezing out here. My lower part face is buried in the muffler scarf that is tied around my neck to give me warmth.

A few minutes later, I can see a small figure from afar walking towards the guard house and I can immediately recognize that it's her. She's casting her gaze around probably looking for me. 

I raise my hand and wave at her so that she will notice me. As soon as she sees me, she starts to run towards my direction.

"Have you been waiting for a long time? Sorry." She says under a heavy breath after running.

"It's fine. It wasn't that long." I reassure her.

I stare at her while she's catching her breath. She wears a light shade of pink coat and a pair of black jeans. She tied her black hair into a ponytail, and half of her face is covered by her scarf.

"So where are we going?" She asks.

"It's a secret. You'll know when we get there." I smirk at her. With that answer, I receive a pout from her.

I observe the road to see if there is any taxi that we can take.  After about 5 minutes, we finally manage to get one.

I open the taxi's back door and usher her to get in. Then, I follow after her. I tell the taxi driver the location that we are heading to and he just nods. Later, the taxi starts to drive off.

"What is this place that you want to show me?" She turns her head towards me and looks at me intently. Feeling her stares on me, I face her. She flickers her eyes trying to tempt me into giving in the information.

"Those eyes won't work on me." I flick her forehead lightly. She rubs her forehead and starts to pull a long face. I let out a chuckle.

"So what have you been doing for these past few weeks?" I ask her to break the silence in the taxi.

"Nothing much. Just some photoshoots and some recording for our new songs. During my free days, I usually spent my whole day at the apartment or hang out with some friends." She says.

"So, who did you hanged out with? Nayeon?" I throw her another question.

"Hmmm Nayeon is really busy so I didn't get to hang out with her. Ah! But I did go out with Junmyeon-oppa few days ago. We went to the aquarium since I told him I've never went to one. It was really fun!" She utters cheerfully.

Hearing Junmyeon-hyung's name, I can feel my heart drop. When did she get so close to him to the point of hanging out? What did they do at the aquarium? Does she like him too? Several questions are starting to flood in my mind.

"Is that so? What did you guys do at the aquarium?" I try to sound normal. I hope she doesn't realise the gloomy sound in my voice.

"What else can we do? Of course we watch all the fish and the sea creatures swimming around there." She giggles. "There was even this really gigantic fish. Let me show you the picture." She pulls out her phone from her sling bag and taps on her photos gallery.

"Look at this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter