Suprise Party

Started With A Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Jisoo -

12 Oct 2017

"Jennieee..., Chaengggg..., Lisaaaa..." I call the girls as soon as my feet enter the house. However, only silence can be heard.

I stride towards Jennie's room and invade it. I see her sleeping soundly on her queen-sized bed. She is all curled up inside her thick comforter, pretty much enjoying her dreamland.

"Wake up, Jennie!" I hop onto her bed and shake her with all my strength, bringing her to the real world at once.

"Ughhh... what is it, unnie??" She asks me while groaning. There's a bit of annoyance in her voice. Her eyes are still close indicating that she is practically half-awake.

"We're going to a birthday party tonight!" I say excitedly.

"Huh? Whose birthday?" She gets up from her lying position and sits on the bed. She rubs her eyes trying to adjust her vision because of all the lights that are blinding them.

"It's Park Jimin's birthday. BTS' Park Jimin." I say. "It starts at 8 but we'll need to go a bit earlier since I promise them to make punch."

"Does Chaeng and Lisa know about this?" She asks me. She seems to be fully awake now.

"Not yet. You're the first one that I tell." I say. "I'm going to tell them now. Get up from that bed and prepare yourself for tonight." I remind her before getting off her bed and walk out of her room.

I knock on Lisa's door before opening it and set my foot in. She is watching a movie on her laptop with her earphones on and there is also Chaeyoung inside her room. Chaeyoung is reading a book while listening to some music with her earphones too.

Seeing my presence, both of them took off their respective earphones. Lisa pauses the movie that she was watching while Chaeyoung puts down her book.

"Jisoo unnie, you're back!" The two friends say simultaneously.

"Yeah and I have something to tell. We're going to a party tonight, well, to be precise a birthday party." I inform them.

They look at each other for a while before Lisa's loud voice breaks the silence.

"WOAHHH!!!! WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS IT???" 

"Park Jimin from BTS." I tell her nonchalantly.

"We are invited??" Chaeyoung asks probably because she has never expected to be invited especially by someone who she's not even friends with.

"Yup! Namjoon told me that I can bring all of you to the party too." I tell her delightfully.

"Namjoon?" Lisa tilts her head feeling confused when she heard me mention his name without any honorifics.  "I know that you are friends with Taehyung but I've never knew that you were close with the other members as well." She says.

"You never knew because we just became close today. I went to their apartment earlier and even helped to decorate for- " I stop talking when I see both of their eyes widen. 

"YOU WENT TO WHERE?!?!?" Lisa asks me feeling disbelief from what she just heard.

"Errr their apartment?" I hesitate.

"I thought we aren't allowed to go to any opposite gender's place? How did you even get the approval from our manager?" This time it's Chaeyoung's turn to ask me.

"I kind of didn't. Hehe." I titter. I can clearly see both of their jaws hanging from their hinges. "Forget about that. The important thing right now is for both of you to get ready for the party." I change the topic. I walk out of their room and go to mine.

I take my towel and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. It took 10 minutes for me to finish taking a shower. Then, I walk back to my room to get ready.

I open my closet to find something to wear for tonight's party. 'Hmmm what should I wear??' I take out a cream short sleeve blouse with a small dark blue polka dot design and wear it. I match the blouse with a dark blue high-waist skirt. I tuck in the blouse and wear a brown braided leather belt around my waist to finish it off.

For my makeup, I decide to have it more natural and not too heavy. I wear some BB cream on my skin and a bit of darker shade of brown eye shadow at the crease of my eyelids. I also put light pink blusher on both of my cheeks and wear a little of lip tint that matches my lips' colour. 

I look at my reflection in the mirror. This should be alright. I snatch my phone and put it in my clutch. 

I march out of the room and knock on all the others' rooms telling them that I'm ready.

"Are you guys ready yet?" Just as I finished asking, Lisa comes out of her room.

"Ready!" She exclaims. She is wearing a simple black blouse paired up with her blue jeans. Her blouse is also tucked in like mine.

Then, Chaeyoung comes out wearing a striking red crop top that shows off her tiny waist. She paired up her top with a black shorts showing off her long slim legs.

Finally, Jennie comes out. She's wearing a light blue off-shoulder blouse with a black high waist skirt. Just like me and Lisa, her blouse is also tucked in.

"Looks like everyone is done." I say. "I'll call manager oppa to drop us off at the place." I continue.

It takes me a while to convince him to let us go to the party. I should've ask for his permission before agreeing to go. Thank the Heaven that he allows us to, if not, we might need to change back into our pyjamas.

 

----

 

We've arrived at the apartment. I look at my watch. Looks like we've arrived half an hour before the party starts. Well, that will be enough time for me to make a punch.

I press on the doorbell causing it to make a 'ding dong' sound. A few seconds later, the door swings open revealing Yoongi-oppa standing in front of us.

"Oh Jisoo, you've arrived!" He greets me, showing his gummy smile. He looks at the others and bows his head a little. "Great to see all of you here." He now greets the girls.

"Come in." He invites us inside. 

The moment we set our feet inside the apartment, our noses are being greeted by the delicious smell of all kinds of food. I look at the table where all the foods are located and I can see fried chickens, grilled beefs, spaghetti meatballs, various types of sweets and desserts and many more; also not to forget the cake.

There are already few guests that have arrived earlier than us. Some are people who we recognize while some of them we don't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter