We Meet Again

Started With A Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Taehyung -

24 Sept 2017

It has been months since I last saw her and today we'll be meeting again. The moment that I know that I am going to Mc with her alongside with Jinyoung-hyung for the SBS Super Inkigayo Concert, I can't seem to stop thinking about it. Her face at that time is still vivid in my memory.

Right now, Jinyoung-hyung and I are waiting for Jisoo who is still getting prepared. While waiting for her, Jinyoung-hyung and I are having a chat. We're quite close since both of our groups are really close to each other.

While both of us are chatting, the door suddenly opens revealing Jisoo who is slightly panting. "Hehe...sorry, I'm late." Jisoo says while grinning and scratching the back of her neck.

"Heh, I'm not even surprised" Jinyoung-hyung scoffs while rolling his eyes.

With his remark, he receives a smack on his left arm by her. I just smile looking at them. They must be pretty close.

"V-shi, annyeonghaseyo." She says cheerfully and waves her hand at me.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Btw you don't need to call me using my stage name. Taehyung is fine with me." I say before smiling back at her.

"Alright then, Taehyung-shi." She flashes me her heart-shaped smile.

We sit back at the couch and start to rehearse the script. 

"Look!! They put 'Nyong-an' in it!!" She exclaims feeling very excited. "Now, you can't escape from saying it, Jinyoung-ah!" She looks at Jinyoung-hyung mischievously.

"I bet you bribe the writers to put this in the script" Jinyoung-hyung says sarcastically.

"I did not!" she glares at him. She then turns to look at me.

"Btw Taehyung-shi, nyong-an is something I made up hehe. It actually means 'annyeong', just that it is pronounced backwards." She explains to me proudly. She then raises her hand up and waves at me. "Nyong-an."

All of us laugh at her dorkiness. Seriously, she is such a ball of sunshine. How can this girl be the same girl that he met few months ago? The girl whose eyes filled with sadness.

 

----

 

People are starting to fill up the venue. There's still some time before the concert start. I walk out of my waiting room. I just want to roam around for a bit hoping that it can help to reduce my nervousness.

I don't know how but somehow I end up in front of her waiting room. I stare at the door for a few seconds before I realise that I don't really have any business to be there, so I think of going back.

I was about to around my heel when the door suddenly opens. It's her, Kim Jisoo. She comes out of the room and walks past me at the speed of light. She doesn't seem to notice me there but I heard sniffles coming from her.

'Is she crying?' I think to myself. It piques my curiosity. Therefore, I quickly follow her. 

She is sitting on the floor at a secluded corner. She sits with her knees folded to her chest and her hands hugging her knees. She buries her head in her knees and I can hear her sniffling.

I stare at her. I don't really know what to do right now. Should I say something? or should I just go and pretend like I didn't see a thing? I mean, that's why she's here, right? because she doesn't want anybody to see her.

I let out a soft sigh. "Are you crying?" I feel like face palming myself. Damn, what kind of question is that?! Obviously she is crying, Kim Taehyung! Does she look like she is laughing?!

Hearing my voice, she raises up her head and turns away immediately to wipe off her tears. I walk closer to her and crouch in front of her. This situation seems oddly familiar.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her. No response. Her eyes are still not looking at me. Well, I totally understand her for not answering. I mean, I'm not even her friend. I stand up and suddenly something pops up in my mind. Something that I've never imagine to do.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer." I say to her. "Let's be friends, Jisoo-shi." I hold out my hand hoping that she will grab it.

She lifts up her head an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter