BABIES?!

The Naughty Adventures of Low Self-confidence Boy and Alien Girl

*Answer the poll at the very bottom, please!*

 


 

 

“Jjong, your brother’s really attractive,” Key said to Jjong.

“HE’S NOT MY BROTHER!!!!” Jjong shouted.

“Somebody’s in denial,” Minho taunted.

“Shut up, Ho!”

“WaaaaHHHHHH!!!” Minho babbled.

“OHEMGEE, this means that Jo Kwon and I are brother-in-laws!” Onew shouted. “And when we find Cluckles, he’ll be his CHICKEN-IN-LAW!”

“No, I’m allergic to all pasta, cheese, tomato, and meat products,” Jo Kwon said.

“So is my therapist,” Minho said while Jjong walked over to a wall and banged his head into it continuously.

“You will concussion your brain if you continue to bang your head continuously *BLAH BLAH BLAH* and then you’ll cry and I’ll kiss your oo *BLAH BLAH* and the muffin man *BLAH* outer space!” Taemin mumbled.

“I. WILL. PAY. YOU. TO. SHUT. UP,” Jjong screamed at TaeTae.

“Don’t talk to her like that,” Minho whispered.

“What did you say….garden boy?”

“I said…STOP TALKING TO HER LIKE THAT!” Minho screamed, gaining confidence.

“I am…SO PROUD OF YOU!” Jjong screamed and hugged Minho while Taemin blushed.

*RING RING* *RIIIIIING* “Oh, that’s my alarm again! TIME TO CHECK MY REFLECTION!” Jo Kwon giggled and pulled out a giant wall mirror from his pants.  After seeing his reflection, he said: “I am so hot, I nearly sweated out my weave!”

“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the iest of them all?” Jo Kwon asked his mirror.

“You really think that your mirror will talk to you?” Taemin asked him.

“I know it will,” Jo Kwon told her.

“How?

“I trapped Justin Bieber inside of my mirror.”

Justin said: “What am I doing here? I was like BABY and looking for SOMEBODY TO LOVE just so there would be ONE LESS LONELY GIRL, and now, whenever YOU SMILE, I SMILE, and I PRAY to get out of here and back to my...”  

“JUSTIN BIEBER?! My baby loves you!” Ryeowook called from the corner.

“BABIES??!?!!” Justin exclaimed as he started foaming at the mouth.

“HEY! Want a donut!?” Siwon asked from the donut table.

“I WOULDN’T EAT YOUR DONUTS FOR A MILLION BABIES!!” J Biebz called out.

“That hurts,” Siwon said and drowned his sorrows in donuts.

“Oh hey, Kwon, can I, like, use your mirror really quick?” Key asked.

“Oh, I would, but…I don’t lend my mirror to UGLY people,” Kwon said nonchalantly to Key.

“Hey! Don’t you call my Key ugly! He’s way more gorgeous than you’ll EVER be! And his hair is REAL!” Jjong yelled back at Kwon.

“OH NO YOU DI-INT!” Kwon replied in a sassy diva voice while snapping his fingers in a K-formation.

Jjong and Kwon proceeded to have a cat fight/slap fight while Key walked over to the mirror and started talking to Justin (even though Justin can’t understand him).

While Jjong and Kwon continued fighting, a random K-Popper ran into the room exclaiming:

“Ohhhhhhh, Just-awn! I am bieg fahn! I kollekt cahrs! Yoo ahr so gorjus! I tayk yoo away now!” Eunhyuk shouted with glee as he grabbed the mirror containing Justin Bieber and ran through a portal in the wall.   

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kwon got down on his knees and cried at the loss of his mirror…and Justin.

“Hey guys, look what I found!” Key said as he waved a piece of paper back and forth.

“What is it?” Onew curiously asked.

“It’s another clue to find Cluckles. It says:

 

'If you found this clue….you’re y. Anyway, to find Cluckles, you must next go to Dr. Hamilton’s School of the Exotic Arts.'"

 

“Oh no...” Jjong said sadly.

“What?” The gang asked.

“Looks like we’re going back to stripping college, Jonghyun!” Jo Kwon shouted jubilantly.

 

 

 


This chapter contains some stuff from Super Junior Full House. I (sadly) didn’t make it up.

But it’s still pretty gorgeous either way!

Yay! They found another clue! Or so you think. Jk. No, they seriously did find another clue!

STAY GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSS!  OH, and keep commenting please! I am very thankful to the readers out there that comment on every chappy that I post! AND to those that like me story enough to subscribe.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! As my readers. Sorry if I scare you.  I’m just weird like that!

Please answer this poll, btdubs :