GOOBERS.LALALALA.GOOBS GOOBS.//:????

The Naughty Adventures of Low Self-confidence Boy and Alien Girl

As the gang approached the Land of Sweetness, darkness fell over the land. Sharp wind brushed around them, enveloping them in coldness. A shiver ran down Taemin's spine as the sound of a wolf howling echoed throughout the abandoned alley.

"THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE LAND OF SWEETNESS!" Taemin shouted. 

"Well, yeah, the Land of Sweetness was shut down years ago! With all that candy lying around they had some serious roach problems," Onew said sadly.

"Guys, c'mon guys. Guys. We need to focus, guys. I mean, seriously guys, like seriously," Minho began. "We are here for one reason. And that's to find Cluckles..."

"That's MR. CLUCKLES TO YOU!" Onew shouted angrily.

"Okay....we need to find Mr. Cluckles.....seriously."

"Where is Mr. Cluckles anyway?" Taemin asked.

"Oh, I'm so curious!" Jonghyun stated.

"YEAH!" Key agreed.

Despite the commotion, a small voice rang out. The gang, distracted by this voice, listened to the strange riddles spoken.

"Deeeep in da niiight...I'm looking for da fun, I'm looking FOR DA FUN."

"Mr. Cluckles is fun...maybe he's looking for Cluckles too!" Onew exclaimed.

"Oh crap, they're onto me!" the voice whispered.

"Did you hear something?" Taemin asked Key.

"Wait, what? Oh, sorry. I was distracted by my beauty," Key said while staring at himself in his compact mirror.

"So was I..." Jonghyun stated.

"If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, who picked the peppers that pecked Peter?" the voice continued. 

"WAIT, WHAT'D HE SAY?" Gary asked loudly as he walked up behind Key.

"I think he said his name is Peter and he likes pickles," Minho said.

"So do I," Gary added while his left thumb.

"Me too!" said Onew while Gary's other thumb.

"Hey horsies...I mean...not horsies at all...word on the tomato vine is that you're y, and looking for a chicken."

"Who said that?!" the gang questioned.

"Not Mr. Cluckles, that's who!"

"Hmmmmm...that answer sounds quite suspicious to me. Something is telling me that that's Mr. Cluckles," Minho reasoned reasonably.

"MINHO! He clearly stated that he was NOT Mr. Cluckles! You need to open your ears! You must be stupid," Key said sassily.

"Haha, he must be stupid!" Gary restated in a constipated manner.

"Okay, THAT'S ENOUGH OF THIS POOP! Who are you? Reveal yourself!" Jjong demanded.

"Not until the second date, honey!" Not Mr. Cluckles giggled.

"Okaaaaay...then come out from behind that statue of that constipated man! Oh wait, that's just Gary. Wait, Gary! When'd you get here?!" Jjong shouted, sweaty.

"Okay, here I am!" Not Mr. Cluckles clucked, I mean didn't cluck...because he's not a chicken...

They stared intently at the emerging figure. Soon, the giant peanut was revealed.

 

 

 


This chapter reminds me of a video. A video...created by two of the most beautiful people...on this planet.

Give it a watch for big laughs! : D