FAT WARS: PART 2

The Naughty Adventures of Low Self-confidence Boy and Alien Girl

"OH MY GOD, EARTHQUAKE!!!!!" An elderly lady screamed from the corner.

"That's not an earthquake, that's a fatquake!" Gary the intern called while shimmying to the center of the dance floor and grinding passionately with Siwon.

"ONEW!!!! PUT THAT JUNK BACK IN YOUR TRUNK RIGHT NOW!!!!" Jonghyun screamed at Onew.

"This one's for cluckles!" Onew shouted as he proceeded to smack his booty.

"SIWON! ALL THIS EARTH SHAKING IS BOTHERING THE BABY!!!" Ryeowook yelled at Siwon.

Breaking the dance-off off, Onew asked Rye: "Ryeowook, can I...touch your babybelly???"

"Um, you're already touching it...aren't you?" Rye replied.

"Ryeowook...that's not me..."

"Then...WHO IS IT!??!" Rye screamed as he looked down at his belly.

"This is going to be a gorgeous baby...it has your eyes..." Gary whispered while Rye's stomach.

"Hey, NO ONE RUBS MY B-FRIEND BUT ME!!!!!" Siwon screamed.

He grabbed a glass of water and threw it at Gary. Although, he missed and hit Onew's white T-shirt instead.

"HUH????!!!!" Everyone turned their heads to the scene arising in the middle of the dance floor.

"You did not just do that! SQUIRTLE!!!!!" Onew screamed as he threw a glass of water back at Siwon's t-shirt.

Everyone gasped as the water was absorbed into their white, cotton shirts, revealing underneath their washboard abs and perfectly toned biceps. Their bodies were so rock hard...it would make a rock jealous. Their washboard abs were so realistic that the elderly lady in the corner asked to use their "washboard" to do her laundry.

"I...I...I just feel...so bad for you," Ryeowook started, patting Jonghyun on the back in sympathy. "Your husband is just so..."

"Fat. I know," Jonghyun agreed. "But not as fat as yours."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!!" Taemin giggled as she entered the room.

"Yeah, seriously," Minho added, "They are really fit. It makes my low self-confidence drop even lower."

"Yeah, seriously. Like, yeah, seriously. Seriously. Yeah." Gary concluded.

"Woah. WHERE'S CLUCKLES!!! WHERE'S MY POOR BABY!!!! HAS ANYONE SEEN MY CHICKEN!!!!" Onew shrieked like a wee Scottish girl.

"CLUCKLES!" everyone screamed as they searched for the chicken.

"That's MR. CLUCKLES to you." Onew hissed.

After a few more minutes of panicked searching, Gary stuck his hand into the left back pants pocket of Ryeowook and pulled out a random note.

"Hey guys....look what I found!" Gary called, getting ready to read the note.

 

"If you ever want to see your precious, beautiful, gorgeous, extremely handsome chicken again....go to the Fabulous Fab Fabbers Stripping Club."

 

"I AM NOT GOING THERE!!!!!" Jonghyun started.

"It is the home of the jerkiest, most vile, fabulous, y stripper ever."

"Who?" everyone asked simultaneously.

 

"...Jo Kwon."