Chapter 2 : Series of Unexpected Events

Taken into Account
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Mmm but why the hell’ – bam – “What do you think you’re doing Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon???” LE exclaims while raising an eyebrow. “Slacking off won’t do you any good, I trusted you with this position so don’t disappoint me.”

“I’m sorry I di- wait, excuse me but what time is it?”

“It’s 5pm and I’m here to get the papers I gave you a while ago, is it ready?”

Jeongyeon cursed under her breathe but her boss didn’t seem to notice it. “Please give me 5 minutes to recheck it all?”

LE’s mouth turned into a straight line before replying. “Okay, I’ll be back after 5 minutes. Be sure it’s all done when I come back.”

“Yes of course, thank you.” She didn’t even wait for her boss to leave. She finished reviewing the papers she was supposed to arrange before she fell asleep. She made sure it was done before she dozed off but still rechecked just in case something’s wrong. Jeongyeon didn’t want to trouble anyone and though it may seem like she doesn’t care at all, disappointing someone is the last thing she would want to happen.

 

“You seem stressed out?”

“Well I wouldn’t call it ‘stressed’, I’m just in a hurry”, Jeongyeon replied without looking up.

“Is that so? I’m surprised you answered. Thought you’d ignore me.”

Curious to know who owns the playful voice. “Oh... It’s Sana right?”

“Oh wow! ‘Didn’t expect this day to be full of surprises. First, a new stunning co-worker, then you actually talking to me, and lastly, remembering my name!”

Jeongyeon just smirked in reply and continued scanning through the last pages of her paper works.

“Well that’s more like you”, Sana replied with a chuckle. “Let’s have coffee sometimes, Ta-ta”

“Sure. Wait what is ta-“, Sana was nowhere to be found when she looked up. ‘Guess that’s a bye-bye’ she thought to herself.

 

Minatozaki Sana, or simply Sana is also a bank clerk like jeongyeon and they pretty much do the same thing. She was already an employee here before Jeongyeon and is sort of close with LE since they both have a drinking habit. Being cheerful and flirty, Sana’s always surrounded by the crowd but she’d always announce how Im Nayeon, a bank teller, is her ‘bestest’ friend and no could surpass her. People adore their friendship and how they make the office lively. Jeongyeon thinks it’s odd for someone like them to invite her for coffee but also thought it would be a good opportunity for her to practice socializing with others. A few minutes after Sana disappeared, LE came to collect her work. She scanned through the papers and nodded to Jeongyeon which me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter