Yours (MiTzu)

Stressed (and other Tzuyu one-shots)

A/N - This is the sequel to ‘Mine’ as requested by lunewlove.

 

I am considering doing some within this book (kinda dipping my toes into it and this is the best place for me to try it out) so I need prompts. PROMPTS CAN’T JUST BE THERE NEEDS TO BE A BIGGER PLOT (though I will also need specifics about the type of ). Trying to become less prudish…

 

But yeah - ANY PROMPTS WELCOME.

 

Yours (MiTzu)

 

Mina had never been so happy.

 

She was sat on the couch with Tzuyu cuddled up into her side. The Japanese girl loved moments like this, everyone else was arguing in the kitchen meaning it was just Mina and Tzuyu relaxing together with no interruptions. It was interesting for the older of the duo, due to her dating the maknae she had been victim to countless amounts of teasing and jokes. It was all worth it though, simply because it meant they knew she was hers. Mina had stopped being so protective of Tzuyu at the dorm now, she still hated Sana getting too clingy but she wasn’t trying to kill them any more so - bright side! The only downside was that at some point next week Mina would be separated from her mate as Tzuyu would go into her fourth heat. The maknae had gone through two heats whilst with Mina but they’d never spent one together. The first one Jihyo had forbidden it, Tzuyu was her precious dongsaeng so that was not going to happen - she had been sent back to Taiwan to see her mother.

 

That had been painful.

 

Mina had always heard Sana ing about how bad it hurt to be forbidden from seeing Dahyun when she was on heat. But Dahyun was only a room away, Tzuyu had been a whole plane journey. The whole ordeal had ended up being physically painful for them both and so that was never put into action again. The next heat Tzuyu had sat Mina down and told her that she wasn’t ready to spend her heat with Mina yet. The older girl could do nothing but accept it, the pain not being as severe as it had been six months before when Tzuyu had been abroad. Still, Mina wasn’t looking forward to it - the thought of it alone caused her to cuddle Tzuyu even tighter. The scent of lavender and jasmine washed over her and any worry Mina had faded.

 

“You okay, love?” Tzuyu asked,

 

Mina buried her head into Tzuyu’s neck and kissed the skin there, “Mine.”

 

“Yours.” Tzuyu replied blushing,

 

Tzuyu liked this, liked how cute Mina could be - for an alpha. When the dust had cleared and Mina and Tzuyu were officially together the older girl had made it a point to make up for all their lost time due to her infatuation with Chaeyoung. The only issue was that while most alphas were prone to jealousy, Mina was one league above them. Alphas didn’t like un-mated alphas around their mates, but Mina didn’t like anyone getting too close. She hated it. Recently they had been at ISAC and Elkie (a mated alpha) ran over to say hello to Tzuyu. Tzuyu didn’t have many friends outside of the group so Jihyo had watched over them as they spoke, never letting the omega out of her sight….but Mina went nuts and had growled at Elkie when she saw her. Elkie, in a defensive way, had growled back causing Cheng Xiao (her mate, a beta) to scurry over to calm her. There had been a similar event with Pinky a few weeks before and Seolhyun a month ago - all friends of Tzuyu’s that the younger girl had let go of to make Mina happy.

 

This had started their first argument.

 

Tzuyu always did her best to be a good omega for Mina, she would calm her when she was angry, she would give her cuddles before her heat because she knew they’d be apart, she even (as previously mentioned) stopped seeing some friends so that Mina would no longer feel a need to be jealous. Mina had appreciated this, but Tzuyu still went to Nayeon and Momo for advice. Usually she would turn to Chaeyoung and Dahyun but they both had spent every recent heat with their mates so jealousy wasn’t an issue. Nayeon had told her that Jeongyeon had seen her through her first heat and there was no real jealousy in their relationship, but Momo was different. Momo had confided in her that Jihyo hadn’t been ready to “taint” Momo when they first mated. She had told the younger girl that because of this Jihyo had been extra possessive - like Mina. Tzuyu then learnt about the alpha mindset, the need alphas had to dominate their partner. The pride it gave them to learn they were their beta or omega’s first, the fear they got when they thought someone else would try and steal what was theirs.

 

This conversation had taught Tzuyu how to be a bit more tactful but sometimes she still longed to be able to see Elkie or Seolhyun or some of her other friends. She knew Mina would let her, but it was the idea that she would be hurting Mina if she did. That was the last thing Tzuyu ever wanted to do. In the same way it was the alphas instinct to protect their omega, it was the omegas instinct to keep their alphas happy. It’s why Tzuyu hated being on heat - it felt like she was at war within herself. Her human side scared to lose her ity, her animal side yearning to make her alpha happy - to let Mina take her. Dahyun hadn’t spent her heat with Sana for a while after the first one because of how rough she had been during the first one. Nayeon had explained that to all three of them - that the first heat you spend together the wolf side of the alpha would tend to - for lack of a better word - go hard, in order to see how much their mate could handle. Once they knew this heats became less intense. This terrified Tzuyu, she had been scared of the intensity of it so had instead stayed away for as long as possible.

 

She liked cute Mina, not jealous, aggressive Mina.

 

“Tzuyu-ah!” Chaeyoung called, “We have to go.”

 

School. Mina hated it now more than ever.

 

“No.” Mina hummed quietly when Tzuyu tried to get up,

 

The tall girl giggled, “I have to go.”

 

“No.”

 

Tzuyu smiled at her, “I’ll call you at lunch.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Of course.”

 

Mina let her go and pouted, Tzuyu smiled at her and Mina quickly pressed her pout to Tzuyu’s lips. Tzuyu kissed her back, but pulled away when the others walked in and began wolf whistling. The couple could never be affectionate in public due to their own shyness but on the rare occasions they did they were always teased about it. Tzuyu stood, blushing, Mina cooing at how cute she looked. Sana had hugged Chaeyoung goodbye and shuffled her out before giving Tzuyu a squeeze (she always did it to each of them). A low growl sounded in Mina’s throat and Tzuyu stiffened, giving Sana the sign to let go. With a small smile to her mate the maknae left, Dahyun running back to her room to sleep longer.

 

“Wow,” Momo chuckled, “So possessive, Minari.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“She’s got a point Mina, it’s beginning to overwhelm her a little.” Jihyo told her,

 

The new youngest in the room sighed and curled into a ball on the couch, resting her head on her knees, “It never used to bother me before - all Tzuyu’s friends and admirers…but she’s so pretty. What if she decides to go with someone else?”

 

“You’re her mate.” Jeongyeon told her gently,

 

“It’s happened before.”

 

“True,” Sana said, “But Mina you have to remember that while you were busy pining over Chaeyoung, Tzuyu was watching you. She was so patient, she cried on my shoulder a couple times about how she wished you would look at her that way. She put it down to a silly childish crush, but Mina she always knew. Now she has you she’ll do anything to make you happy.”

 

“Like staying by your side wherever we go.” Nayeon pointed out,

 

“Or cut her friends out of her life.” Jihyo also added,

 

Mina groaned, “You’re right, but it’s so hard to not be so protective. I keep thinking someone’s going to take her from me.”

 

“Mina,” Jihyo said calmly, “Tzuyu managed to silently swallow her feelings when you were obsessed with Chaeyoung. The difference now is, Tzuyu doesn’t love those girls. You were positive you loved Chaeyoung.”

 

“I can’t imagine what I put her through.”

 

“She didn’t understand what her feelings were, but now she does. You’re it for her Mina. She loves you.” Sana smiled,

 

“It just hurt so much when Chaeyoung met someone else, it’ll hurt even more if Tzuyu did. So many people want her time, her attention - I just want her near me all the time…”

 

“That’s normal.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“After you spend your first mating week together it gets easier because then she’s fully yours. You just need to be patient.” Jeongyeon confirmed,

 

“Oh my God, Mina it’s an amazing experience. When you get into--OWW!”

 

“We should get Sana a muzzle.” Jeongyeon muttered,

 

“Is this how all alphas talk?” Nayeon asked, “It’s gross, you’re all gross.”

 

“Am I gross?” Jeongyeon pouted,

 

“No baby.” Nayeon said pecking her lips,

 

“Gross.” Sana scoffed,

 

Mina spent the rest of the day turning what they had said over in her mind. She didn’t like being jealous, she hated it - the thought of someone taking Tzuyu from her was physically painful but the girls were right. Mina needed to trust her and Tzuyu had never given her a reason not to. The following week Tzuyu’s heat still hadn’t started and the anticipation for it was killing them both. Management were a bit unhelpful in occasions like this, if they weren’t on heat they had to keep up with their idol obligations. This meant that Tzuyu still had to attend the company mixer, Mina was worried that if her heat started there the alpha may have to fight off anyone that got close. But she was getting better at managing her jealousy, even letting Tzuyu go out with Dahyun and Chaeyoung without blowing up her phone. Tzuyu had, in turn, become more affectionate in front of people to help Mina not to growl at other alphas.

 

She never did anything big or out of character. When she felt like Mina was beginning to get frustrated, Tzuyu would grip her hand or step close enough to be touching her. It wasn’t obvious to everyone but for Mina it was enough to calm her. Jihyo also kept an eye on the young couple, now knowing of Mina’s concerns as head alpha Jihyo felt a need to look after both her youngers. Sana, Momo and Mina sat in the van following a shopping trip, Mina had been dragged kicking and screaming out of her nice warm bed in order to help Sana Momo on a trip for new jeans. The youngest of the trio was sat in the back on her phone, texting her mate that she was now on her way home. Tzuyu’s joy made the Japanese girl smile as the other two gushed over the SNSD interview on the radio.

 

“.…So Yoona, your turn. Who would you say is your ideal mate?”

 

“Well she does already have a mate but I think I’d definitely see myself with someone like Chou Tzuyu from Twice.”

 

Mina’s head snapped up.

 

I like the idea of a quiet, innocent mate. Show her a thing or two, y’know?”

 

A low growl left Mina’s throat.

 

“Have you met her before?”

 

“Not one on one, but I’ve seen her around and I’d really like to get to know her.”

 

“Shame she’s already found her mate.”

 

“Stranger things have happened.”

 

“That is true.”

 

Sana switched off the radio but the damage was done. Mina’s phone became flooded with news articles all about Yoona and Tzuyu, Once and Sowon were warring at the idea of one member trying to steal another member’s mate. It was thought to be a thing of pure evil, stealing someone else’s mate. Not illegal but it could cause enough pain to be considered worse than murder. Mina flew into the dorm and past the others, finding Tzuyu alone in her room. She slammed the door closed and jumped on top of the younger girl who squealed in surprise. The alpha cuddled into her and kissed the mark she had left on Tzuyu’s shoulder, the one that proved she was hers and hers alone. She nibbled on it and growled at the sound of Tzuyu’s sudden breath intake. She felt two weak hands trying to push her away and so Mina raised her head.

 

“What’s wrong?” Tzuyu asked,

 

“You’re mine.”

 

“You keep saying that.” Tzuyu giggled,

 

“I know I do, but I want to make sure you know.”

 

“I’m proud to be yours.” Tzuyu whispered,

 

Mina smiled and kissed her mate gently. Words echoing in her head, to hear her mate mate proud to be hers made her ego grow. Tzuyu was hers, Yoona couldn’t have her. She growled at the thought and kissed her mate with more force. Her inner alpha still raging, telling her to take her before Yoona did, but Mina kept her head. Her resolve to not scare Tzuyu enough to win her newest inner battle. The omega felt the kiss heating up and knew what had caused this reaction, Chaeyoung had run in a few minutes after she received Mina’s text message to tell her what all the news articles were saying. She had a feeling this would be her girlfriend’s reaction and while the omega in her wanted to be taken the human side still held reservations. If Mina had wanted to do it she would’ve, the younger girl didn’t have the strength to push off a furious alpha. When the older girl’s hands started slipping up her shirt Tzuyu flinched. Mina sensed her discomfort and used all her power to pull away.

 

“Sorry, Tzu,” She whispered laying next to her, “Lost my head for a second there.”

 

“It’s okay,” Tzuyu snuggled into her chest, “I appreciate that you’re willing to wait. I just wish I was braver--”

 

“Shh, you do it in your own time.” Mina told her firmly, “Okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Mina pecked her nose, trying to calm her own heart down while Tzuyu’s pheromones washed over her. Tzuyu’s head lay on Mina’s chest, her breathing beginning to slow as she fell into an unintended nap. Mina just watched her sleep, pecking her forehead. She began wondering what it would be like when she finally spent Tzuyu’s heat with her. Sure, she’d heard all the rumours about it - that it was a moment where she would get a power surge and her inner wolf would howl in a way Mina had never experienced before. Anything was better than her hand, she wondered what Tzuyu would be like. Would she be scared? Would she trust her? Mina cuddled her closer, as she stared at her mates face she realised she didn’t care - right now Tzuyu looked so innocent that Mina felt bad about thinking these things. She was still a kid. Sure legally she was all grown up but to Mina (and Jihyo who would kill her for even thinking about this) she was still so naive and innocent. She couldn’t take advantage of her. Their were two modes to alphas - the need to dominate and the need to protect. When Tzuyu was looking so sweet and peaceful Mina could only feel the latter. It was impossible to love something this much. One of Tzuyu’s cold hands was on Mina’s hip, the skin there exposed from where her shirt had ridden up. Mina brought her own hand to it and held Tzuyu’s hand in her own. Knowing that the younger girl was asleep Mina released her own pheromones and planned to overwhelm Tzuyu’s own scent with them. If only to try and trick other alphas into thinking Tzuyu was one of them.

 

Mina snuggled closer and closed her eyes.

 

_____

 

Tzuyu gripped Mina’s hand as they made their way into the mixer.

 

There were idols everywhere. All mingling and dancing, chatter not rising above the music but still present in the ambience of the room. The hall had been decorated with silver and gold streamers, with golden sequins on all the tables. The boys all wore white suits and the girls white dresses of every type. Mina didn’t like all the people there, especially when she spotted some of the SNSD members. Tzuyu squeezed her hand and led her over to the table with ‘TWICE’ written in sharpie on the cardboard placard. The others ran to dance but Mina and Tzuyu stayed sat, the younger swaying to music as she watched the others all having fun. The older girl felt guilty, her jealousy was stopping Tzuyu having fun…again. Elkie began making her way over but hesitate when she saw Mina. The Japanese girl sent a tight lipped smile, telling her it was okay to approach. She practically felt Tzuyu’s joy as she began talking to Elkie in Chinese. Mina held Tzuyu’s hand in both of hers, watching as her face lit up with the language barrier gone. She sighed, she’d been planning to learn some Chinese - it was only fair since the whole group had started learning Japanese for tours and such.

 

Elkie soon said goodbye and went off with Cheng Xiao again, leaving the couple in silence as Tzuyu once more watched her friends dance. Mina let go of her hand and told her to go and have fun, she herself would go and dance with Momo. Tzuyu would be safe here, Elkie was no threat and with Jihyo as Mama Wolf (along with Jeongyeon surprisingly) the omega would be safe. So off she went to dance with Sana, Momo and Jihyo. It was fun, finally relaxing and trusting that Tzuyu could take care of herself. Swaying to the music and laughing as Momo busted out some amazing moves that had everyone slack-jawed, Sana whispering to her that Momo and Jihyo’s life involved a lot of Momo’s dance moves. Mina went slightly green at the thought of Momo giving Jihyo a . Suddenly, Sana stopped and her eyes drifted behind Mina - grabbing her arm. Mina turned and a low growl was lost under the music.

 

Yoona was asking Tzuyu to dance.

 

Tzuyu looked nervously around for Mina and when their eyes met the older girl saw the apology that lay beneath them. As a maknae and an omega Tzuyu had to be respectful, Jihyo had often praised the girl for how respectful she was even when the language barrier was a lot bigger. She let Yoona lead her to dance as a slower song began to play, Mina growled again and stormed over to Jihyo and Jeongyeon who didn’t look happy themselves. Tzuyu made an effort to keep space between them and Mina was grateful for that but something in her stirred. Yoona’s hands were on her mate. HER mate. Mina couldn’t stop the growls rumbling from - even as Momo made an effort to calm her. The rage was building as Yoona whispered something to her which made Tzuyu start looking uncomfortable. Her hand drifted to low and Tzuyu moved it back up, Mina watching every small move that was made.

 

Then she smelled it, the sweet scent of lavender and jasmine - it was stronger than before.

 

Tzuyu’s heat had started while she was in the arms of another alpha. Mina made to move but Jihyo kept her where she was - the song was nearly over and then Mina could go reclaim her girlfriend. But the inner wolf was growling, who did that woman think she was? Tzuyu was hers. That was HER mark on her shoulder. Her scent was designed to appeal to HER. Tzuyu was HERS to touch, HERS to hold, HERS to kiss, HERS, HERS, HERS! Mina was growling louder now, all in the nearby radius noting the change in atmosphere. Her eyes never left them now, barely blinking. Tzuyu was in heat and was standing way too close to another alpha. She could see the ear and realisation in Tzuyu’s eyes and wanted to help her. The wolf in her head was ordering her to drag her off and take her, make sure she screamed the name of who she belonged to, loud enough so that Yoona knew to back off. When the song ended Yoona leaned in to kiss her and Mina lost it.

 

She tore away from the others and made her way over to her mate, pulling her roughly away from the other alpha and dragging her from the hall. She knew Tzuyu was asking her to slow down, to not hold her wrist so hard but Mina wasn’t in control any more. Her inner alpha was, it was telling her to get Tzuyu away from there. Away from her. Mina opened the door to a janitors closet and pulled Tzuyu inside before locking it. Then she turned and Tzuyu was a little scared by the primal look in Mina’s eye. Before she could speak she had been shoved against the wall, yelping in surprise . Mina’s hands were either side of her, keeping her in place as the closet filled with Tzuyu’s scent. Leaning down Mina kissed her, hungrily, making sure to claim her lips so that Yoona couldn’t. Tzuyu let out a little moan but kissed back as best she could.

 

It had never been this intense before.

 

 

Mina released her lips and moved to her neck, making sure to leave as many little marks all over her neck. Tzuyu was unable to speak, only managing to get out little whimpers. The beast was in control now and the overwhelming jealousy gave way to sick pride as Mina focused on the fact that Tzuyu was making those sounds for her…she was causing those reactions. Mina growled again and pulled away, looking at Tzuyu for a moment - focusing on her swelled lips. Without thinking Mina ripped her dress and her hands began groping - lips returning to her neck kissing up gently. She like hearing the younger girls quickened breath, the shivering, the almost non-existent whimpers.

 

“You like this, princess?” Mina growled into her ear before nibbling on it gently,

 

“P-Please stop.”

 

That’s all it took for Mina to fight back control and fly away from her.

 

“T-Tzuyu I’m so sorry.” Mina cried out, guilt flooding her as she looked at the destroyed dress,

 

Looking away when she realised Tzuyu had no bra.

 

“Sh-She was just too close, I shouldn’t have done that I--mmf.”

 

Tzuyu pulled Mina forward and kissed her gently before pulling away and pecking her nose, “Calm down, I didn’t want to stop you - believe me. I just didn’t want our first time to be with you in a jealous rage in a storage cupboard.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay.” Tzuyu told her cupping her chin to look up at her,

 

“It hurts seeing you with anyone else but me.” Mina confessed, “When she went to kiss you I could have killed her.”

“I know.” Tzuyu pecked her lips again, “But I’m all yours and when we get to the hotel I’ll let you prove it as much as you like.”

 

Mina smirked, “Why a hotel?”

 

“Because if we tried to do in at the dorm Jihyo would castrate you.” Tzuyu told her with a smile, “Now I’m barely keeping away from you so go find me a coat to cover my body and we’ll go to the hotel.”

 

Mina nodded and went to leave….but turned back and kissed her, holding her waist as she did so. The contact made Tzuyu shiver as her hands went round Mina’s neck. After a second Mina pulled away slightly.

 

“Mine.”

 

“Yours.”