Party Girls Don't Get Hurt (NaTzu)

Stressed (and other Tzuyu one-shots)

A/N - Prompts from ramenn and Satzuminatozaki

 

Plus another alpha/omega - if anyone wants a different format let me know!

 

You spammed and I heard….finally NaTzu!

 

TW FOR DRUG USE

 

Also I don’t drink so any views expressed about drinking in college/university are purely plot.

 

Party Girls Don’t Get Hurt (Natzu)

 

Tzuyu remembered the first time she met Nayeon.

 

She’d been living in her dorm for a week when she was awoken by a banging on her door at 3am. Her room-mates, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, could sleep through the building being torn down so it was up to Tzuyu to answer the door. When she opened it she found an alpha she recognised from next door, usually omegas and betas had a separate building to alphas but this year due to over crowding, three alphas had moved into the building. Tzuyu had never been in close contact with alphas before, minus her father and brother. Her parents had sent her to an omega only boarding school back in Taiwan and she had never really been allowed to have any alpha friends. One of her brothers friends tried something once and her brother had nearly killed him. When Tzuyu decided to go to Korea for college she was excited to finally earn that bit of freedom, though seeing the alpha before her she began to get nervous.

 

Nayeon was stood at her doorway, embarrassingly drunk. She was swaying slightly and her eyes were glazed over, her usual alpha scent barely noticeable under the stench of alcohol and cigarette smoke. The alpha had drunkenly told her that she forgot her key and “stoopid bish Jishoo” wouldn’t let her back in. Tzuyu had hesitated a moment before letting her in, to be honest it was very unwise for an unaccompanied omega to invite an inebriated alpha inside wherein two other omegas were asleep. In fact it was actually against the college’s policy to allow alphas and omegas in the same room after 9pm. Realistically, Tzuyu should let Nayeon pass out in the hall but she was…shall we say an innocent soul? While most omegas had their first heat after their sixteenth birthday, Tzuyu had still yet to have hers meaning she wasn’t emotionally or physically mature. So to her, all she saw was someone in need and so she let her in to crash on the sofa.

 

Though Tzuyu wasn’t stupid, she knew that it’d be irresponsible for her to go back to sleep with an unknown alpha on her couch. So instead she stayed up on her bed, reading her textbook (glad for the extra time since she still struggled with the more complex Korean sentences). Or at least she tried to, the scent of an alpha in the enclosed area caused a big distraction. Tzuyu spent some time watching her, as creepy as that sounded. She had laid back on their couch and passed out, one leg swung over the back and the other on the floor, head titled back on the arm of the couch, mouth wide open exposing her bunny-like teeth, letting out little snores. This woman was pretty, in fact Tzuyu found herself a little bit smitten by her. Her curiosity kept her up the rest of the night, textbook laying forgotten on her lap, she didn’t know why she was so intrigued. Maybe it was because this was the first alpha she’d met? Maybe it was because of the ‘party girl lifestyle’ this girl appeared to have? Tzuyu, as previously said, was a somewhat innocent girl - she’d never even touched alcohol before let alone been drunk, is this what was expected in college?

 

When morning rolled around she heard Chaeyoung stir on the top bunk, when she woke she gave the air a sniff and bolted upright at the scent of danger. As her head came up she smacked her forehead on the ceiling and let out a yelp, rolling around for a second before tumbling over the railing and landing with a loud thud on the floor. The noise caused Dahyun to also wake up as Chaeyoung groaned on the floor.

 

“I’m up! I’m up!” Dahyun shouted blinking away her grogginess, she too sniffed the air, “W-Why do I smell an alpha?”

 

Chaeyoung picked herself up, “What’s happening?”

 

Tzuyu hushed them and pointed to the couch, “She’s from next door and couldn’t get back into her apartment.”

 

Both girls snapped their eyes to the youngest inhabitant. Chaeyoung face-palmed, “Tzuyu…”

 

Dahyun walked over and sat on the bed, “Tzuyu, you shouldn’t have done that. She could have done anything to you.”

 

“But she needed help.”

 

“Yeah but Tzuyu,” Dahyun tried to explain, “What if she had lied? You can’t be so trusting.”

 

Tzuyu looked down, feeling stupid. The other two exchanged a look and sighed before walking over to the couch and studying the alpha. After a moment Chaeyoung walked up to the back of the sofa and gestured for Dahyun to help her, before the duo tipped it forward and the alpha tumbled to the floor - just narrowly missing her head on the coffee table. The girl snorted and woke up, immediately groaning and resting her head in her hands.

 

“Urg…my head.” She croaked before carefully looking around, “Where am I?”

 

“In our dorm room.” Chaeyoung growled out, crossing her arms,

 

“Huh?” The girl asked massaging her temples,

 

Tzuyu approached carefully with a painkiller and a bottle of water, “You nearly beat our door down because you forgot your key - you live next door.”

 

The girl snatched them from her, “Thanks.”

 

“Rude.” Chaeyoung grumbled as Dahyun pulled Tzuyu behind them,

 

“So you’re omegas?” She asked once the pill was gone,

 

“And you’re an alpha,” Dahyun replied, “You need to leave.”

 

She nodded and stood, “Thanks for letting me crash, I owe you guys one. Ever want a night out give me a call, name’s Nayeon.”

 

Nayeon.

 

After that Jihyo (or ‘stoopid bish Jishoo’ as Nayeon had called her that night) had come round to apologise for the older alpha’s behaviour, she had offered to take the trio out for a meal as an apology along with her other room-mates. Dahyun, who was never the type to turn down a free meal, accepted and so that evening they met the three alphas and Jihyo’s mate, Momo, at the restaurant. It had been an interesting evening, especially for Dahyun who became transfixed by the third alpha - Sana. It turned out they were mates and since their dorms were next to each other (and Sana was a VERY hormonal girl) it meant that Jihyo and Nayeon were forced to crash on their couch often. Over the year Chaeyoung also found her mate who turned out to be Momo’s friend, Mina. Soon they had become a little group of nine, Chaeyoung’s cousin Jeongyeon (the only beta in the group) joining them.  

 

A year later and they had all moved into a house together,which originally Tzuyu thought was great idea until she remembered she’d be living with Nayeon. It’s not that Tzuyu didn’t like the older girl, it was actually the opposite….Tzuyu liked her. They had become good friends over the year, with Nayeon protecting Tzuyu from other alphas around campus. She didn’t know why she was so attracted to Nayeon, she just was. On paper it didn’t make much sense, Nayeon was a party-girl who was hitting a new bar every night - including a different girl, while Tzuyu was still waiting on her first heat with a naturally innocent mindset. It hurt Tzuyu to watch various betas and omegas sneaking out of their house every morning, something she confided in Jihyo - who went and lectured Nayeon. This in turn led to a very awkward situation when Nayeon cornered her one day once it was just them at the house.

 

“Tzuyu-ah!” She had called as she walked in,

 

“Hey unnie,” Tzuyu smiled, cuddling Minjoong as she watched SNL Korea, “What’s up?”

 

Nayeon smiled back at her, before turning serious, “So Jihyo spoke to me last night.”

 

Tzuyu’s blood ran cold.

 

“Y-Yeah?” She tried to act indifferent, “What about?”

 

Nayeon sighed and set next to her on the sofa, using the remote to turn off the TV as she did so, “She said you…liked me.”

 

“Of course I do unnie,” Tzuyu tried to talk her way out, “I like all my unnies.”

 

“No, Tzuyu,” Nayeon said sternly, “Don’t play dumb.”

 

Tzuyu looked down, “Okay, I do like you unnie. I have for a long time.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Nayeon asked,

 

Tzuyu shrugged, feeling a little like a scolded child. Nayeon turned Tzuyu’s head to look at her as she sent her a sad smile.

 

“Tzuyu-ah, I do love you but not like that,” Nayeon told her, “You’re like my little sister. C’mon Tzu, you’re still not mature yet. You’re too naive, you need someone that can look after you.”

 

“And what do you need?” Tzuyu asked in a quiet voice,

 

“Someone that can keep up with me, y’know different bar every night and can drink me under the table,” Nayeon’s grin dropped a little, “So are we okay?”

 

“Yeah…we’re okay.” Tzuyu lied,

 

Why wouldn’t we be? You only broke my heart…

 

Tzuyu stayed away from Nayeon a little after that, not that the older girl really noticed. The omega tried to make her own friends, if only to get out the house for a little while during the day. There were some people in her Veterinary classes she got along with and she was also taking a Korean class to better her understanding of the language, she’d started it on suggestion from her Professor (they had said her Korean was very good but she could benefit from the lessons). Tzuyu just kept herself busy, so busy that she would be back to the house when Nayeon had gone and was leaving when Nayeon got in the following morning. She knew that Chaeyoung and Jihyo were worried about her spending a lot of time out on her own, but most of her newer friends were betas or omegas - the only alphas being mates with others in the group and therefore not a threat.

 

But no matter how far she went to get away from Nayeon, the girl never left her thoughts. The older girls (besides Nayeon) had noticed her pulling away from the eldest alpha, but only Jihyo knew the full story. She’d felt so protective of the omega that she had confronted Nayeon about it without thinking, now Tzuyu had stopped telling her things which worried her. Tzuyu was still very naive and innocent, she trusted too easily so all the girls felt a need to shepherd her. There had been an altercation a while ago where Nayeon and Jihyo had threatened off some boys they overheard talking about Tzuyu in an inappropriate manner. Tzuyu could never work out who was a threat, due to still not having her heat she hadn’t developed the instincts to keep herself safe. Momo was the same way, she got her heat late as well and therefore was a bit more childish than others her age at times. This meant that now whenever Tzuyu had problems she’d turn to Momo, usually the older girl didn’t know what to suggest and so they would spend hours sat in the maknae room trying to work it all out.

 

One day Tzuyu was walking out of her last class with her friend Mark, he was a beta that tried to pretend to be an alpha. Tzuyu liked Mark, he had made a big effort to get to know her when she was first introduced - he had family from Taiwan and Tzuyu was glad to have some form of kindred spirit. They were heading to Cheng Xiao’s to study, not that they needed to but as previously said: Tzuyu would do anything not to see Nayeon at the moment. Cheng Xiao lived in a small house with three other girls (all three were alphas, Cheng Xiao was an omega), Mei Qi was her mate and had moved Cheng Xiao in with her own friends. The alphas were all nice and Mark was always around to keep an eye on her. Often, if they were hanging out late, Mark would make his own mate (an alpha named Jackson) walk Tzuyu home so that the innocent omega always had someone around to look after her. The younger girl didn’t mind all the babying sometimes, but lately it had really been grinding her gears. Nayeon’s ideal type had stuck in her head, it made her feel like she was wired wrong - why couldn’t she be what Nayeon needed?

 

“Hey guys.” Elkie, one of Xiao’s room-mates, greeted as she opened the door,

 

“Hi Elkie,” Tzuyu replied with a small smile, “How are you?”

 

Elkie was like Nayeon. They knew each other actually, both girls had seen each other around at different bars and if they didn’t run in different circles they’d probably be friends. The Chinese alpha always had a soft spot for Tzuyu, she was the only person who didn’t treat her like a child. Her friends that knew of the special attention Elkie paid to Tzuyu were somewhat nervous, Elkie wasn’t a bad person but she could definitely be a bad influence. Mark had been forced to run interference a couple of times when Elkie had invited Tzuyu out to the nearest bar, sure the older girl wouldn’t have let anything bad happen but Mark felt like Tzuyu’s big brother - he had to protect her. However, he couldn’t always do this as would be discovered towards the end of the evening.

 

The group had been sat around Cheng Xiao’s table, including her alpha room-mates, all were studying their various subjects when Tzuyu’s phone started going off. It was Jihyo, Tzuyu was supposed to be back an hour ago and she was worried that the omega hadn’t come home yet. Excusing herself to take the call, Tzuyu walked out into the back garden to receive her scolding. It was dark out now, therefore it would be unsafe for Tzuyu to walk by herself alone. After Jihyo had told her to come home, even offering to fund the taxi to get her home safe, Tzuyu hung up and stood outside for a moment wanting to cry. She was an adult dammit, why was she never allowed to have fun!? Why couldn’t she go out and party? Make herself the type of girl Nayeon wanted.

 

“You okay?”

 

Tzuyu jumped at Elkie’s voice, “Yeah, just one of the alphas I live with telling me to come home.”

 

“It’s only eight o’clock.” Elkie snorted,

 

“They worry.”

 

Elkie was silent a moment, “I can walk you home.”

 

“Really!?” Tzuyu asked doe eyes shining,

 

“Of course,” Elkie smiled, “Actually I wanted to ask if you’d like to come out with me and my friends on Friday, Mark and Jackson are coming.”

 

“W-Where?”

 

“Just a club round the corner,” Elkie told her, “I can walk you back home afterwards.”

 

Tzuyu hesitated for a moment, usually at this point someone would be answering for her but it was just her and Elkie in the garden. This was her moment, her chance to finally be an adult and prove to Nayeon that she could keep up with her. Jihyo and the others would be furious but they weren’t her parents, plus Mark and Jackson would be there so it wasn’t like she wouldn’t know anyone. She always wanted to act like a grown up, why not start now? So she agreed, Elkie had been so excited when she said she’d go and even helped her tell the others - defending her when people tried to talk her out of it. It was nice to be seen as an adult for once. Cheng Xiao even took her to buy suitable clothes for the club, all the while keeping everything a secret from her house-mates.

 

Friday soon came and to Tzuyu’s horror it was the first time Nayeon had stayed in for the usual movie night, normally Nayeon would bail and go to a bar or something but tonight she was in her pyjamas watching the television with the others while Tzuyu studied her outfit in the mirror. The dress was blue with visible stitches as part of the design, it was also pretty short which made her nervous. She never usually went for short dresses. She was a little scared, sure the others would be there to protect her but it was still new territory she was going into. Her eyes caught Minjoong, laying forgotten on her bed and for a moment she just wanted to cuddle it - but no she couldn’t, tonight she was an adult!

 

The doorbell went, now for the difficult part.

 

“Did you invite someone over?” Jihyo asked Jeongyeon,

 

“No, Nayeon?”

 

“With my hangover? Hell no.”

 

With a frown Jihyo untangled herself from Momo and went to answer the door, surprised to find Cheng Xiao (a friend of Tzuyu’s) and two alphas standing there. One alpha had a hand on Cheng Xiao’s shoulder so Jihyo assumed this must be her mate, the other Jihyo didn’t trust.

 

“Hi,” Cheng Xiao smiled, “We’re looking for Tzuyu.”

 

“She’s upstairs still, you guys going out?” Jihyo asked attracting the attention of the girls in the living room, namely one in particular,

 

“Just a bar near campus,” The unknown alpha smirked, “I can get her.”

 

She took one step through the threshold and Jihyo pushed her back with a soft growl, there was something she didn’t like about this alpha and Jihyo was usually a good judge of character. Nayeon walked over after hearing what was happening, there was no way in hell that her precious Tzuyu would be leaving the house with an unmated alpha that they didn’t know. Sure Nayeon had seen Elkie around, that’s why she was so worried - she knew what Elkie did with her friends, stuff even Nayeon stayed away from. Cheng Xiao defused the situation and went to get Tzuyu herself while both the unknown alphas stepped inside. There was a lot of tension in that small space, at one point Momo had stood just in case she needed to calm Jihyo down. Nayeon glared at Elkie, if this woman thought she would let her hurt Tzuyu she was making a grave mistake.

 

Heels clacked down the stairs and Nayeon turned to try and talk Tzuyu out of going, only just hang open.

 

“Hey!” Tzuyu greeted her friends shyly,

 

She didn’t do well when people stared at her.

 

“You look stunning.” Elkie smiled as Tzuyu walked over to stand next to her,

 

Tzuyu blushed and looked down, “Thank you.”

 

Nayeon, for a reason she put down as sisterly love, felt rage build, “Tzuyu you can’t go out like that.”

 

“Why?” The shy girl looked over her dress choice, “Do you not like it?”

 

“No!” Nayeon quickly defended herself, “It’s just….err…isn’t it a bit too short for a bar?”

 

“It’s the same size as mine.” Cheng Xiao reasoned,

 

“Yeah but,” Nayeon didn’t know why she was so desperate for Tzuyu to stay home, “Tzuyu are you even sure you want to go tonight?”

 

“Unnie,” Tzuyu smiled sadly at her, “I’ll be fine, Mark and Jackson will be there and Elkie can protect me.”

 

Why does Elkie protecting her hurt me?

 

“Okay Tzuyu,” Jihyo sighed, “You can go, but if anything goes wrong you call me! And no going home with any alphas, okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

So she left, Elkie placing a hand on the small of her back to guide her. The duo walked behind Cheng Xiao and Mei Qi talking softly to one another. Tzuyu felt nervous, this would be her first time going out this late and she wasn’t really sure what she wanted from tonight. Elkie served as a good distraction from thinking about Nayeon and when they walked in Tzuyu was immediately flanked by Mark and Jackson who stayed with her most of the night. After an hour of the group sitting in the booth Mark and Jackson went to dance, Elkie promising she’d stay with Tzuyu. Tzuyu could see the older girl was intoxicated, she was touching Tzuyu a lot and it made the younger feel strange. Suddenly a girl approached and whispered something to Elkie who grinned before standing. She told Tzuyu she’d be back in a second and left the girl alone. Then Tzuyu realised she could no longer see anyone she knew. A male beta slipped into the booth.

 

“Hey beautiful,” He smirked setting Tzuyu’s hair on end, “What are you doing all alone? Unsafe for an omega.”

 

“M-My friends are coming back soon.”

 

A hand was now on her uncovered knee. His breath stank of alcohol and one of his friends slipped round the other side….an alpha.

 

“Still,” The alpha sighed, sitting far to close and playing with her hair, “It’d be a bad move for us to leave you all alone.”

 

He trapped her arm in a vice grip.

 

“So why don’t you come with us.”

 

Tzuyu felt like she wanted to cry, where was Nayeon? She wished the older girl would come barrelling in to save her like she usually did, but as she felt the two men begin to pull her out the booth she realised that Nayeon wasn’t here. You wanted to be an adult Tzuyu, you ing idiot.

 

“Hey!” A voice growled pulling the omega towards them, “That’s my omega.”

 

The scent of peppermint filled her senses and Tzuyu cuddled into Elkie tightly. The group apologised when they saw a bouncer approaching and Elkie sat a trembling Tzuyu in a booth and checked her over. When the younger girl professed a wish to go home Elkie told her she wasn’t ready to leave yet but instead ordered her a shot and produced a bright coloured pill from a baggy in her pocket. She told Tzuyu to have both in order to calm her nerves. After a while things began to get a bit woozy but Elkie talked her through, next thing Tzuyu knew he and Elkie were dancing and everything was awesome! The colours the noise, even as the stood outside with Jackson yelling that Elkie was completely incapable of looking after her (once he had seen the state the girl was in) everything just looked so beautiful. It was like she could see the air.

 

Jackson walked her home last night and went to Mina to tell her what happened. His first thought was Jihyo but he knew Tzuyu would never forgive him so he had gone and woken Mina. The girl would keep an eye on Tzuyu but would be subtle about it.

 

As for Nayeon…Nayeon watched her leave, watched Elkie place a hand on the small of her back, watched as she walked away…and it hurt. She justified it to herself, that Tzuyu was her little sister and therefore the idea of her going off with some alpha would naturally upset her. Yeah, that was it - she was just worried about her the way an older sister would be. So she worried and worried, even the following nights when Tzuyu would go out with Elkie and not come home until after Nayeon. It began to worry them all but Nayeon especially, partly due to Elkie being around now more than ever. She would collect Tzuyu every Friday with a cocky smirk, Nayeon could see something was up with the omega too. One morning she had gone to get some water and seen Mina and Jihyo helping Tzuyu throw up. Tzuyu was a bad liar so they knew when she said she’d only had one drink she was telling the truth. But the way her pupils dilated and the come downs she had the day after….Elkie wasn’t treating her right.

 

It was a Friday night and the group were having a movie night, they’d been up really late this time. Tzuyu had bailed again and Nayeon came back earlier than usual…she had gone to the same club and seen Tzuyu and Elkie dancing too close. It was strange , Nayeon had been talking to this cute beta when she smelled something. It was like lavender and it was strong, Nayeon turned to look at it and there was Tzuyu and her friends. For some reason Nayeon found herself wanting to storm over there and rip them apart. But then she realised, Tzuyu was having fun…she looked so grown up and mature that if Nayeon didn’t know better she would have been on her way over there to talk her into bed. Rather than think over these alarming thoughts any more Nayeon went home.

 

She’d been home for around an hour when it happened.

 

The group was actually dozing off a little, it was nearly 4am and they were all kinda tired but didn’t fancy getting into bed just yet. It was snowing outside and the living room was the warmest room in the house and the snow outside was a big representation of how cold it was. Thank God they were still awake. Nayeon felt it before they heard it, the scent of fear and lavender. She was on her feet which woke Jihyo up a little, she thinks the head alpha had asked what was wrong but Nayeon wasn’t listening she was too busy focusing on the scent…..and then they heard it.

 

“GET OFF ME! HELP!”

 

Tzuyu’s voice, Tzuyu’s scent….Tzuyu was scared.

 

Nayeon was out the door like a shot and saw Elkie laying on top of Tzuyu on the snow outside, the younger girl trying to push the elder off of her. Nayeon out for a second and cut back in when she had Elkie pinned down and was pounding her face over and over. She didn’t know where this rage had come from, if it had been anyone else she would have let Jihyo do this - Nayeon wasn’t the top alpha. So why was she so furious? So out of control? Every fibre of her being was telling her to protect Tzuyu, to not let this monster touch what was hers….

 

Hers? Wait what---OOOF

 

Elkie took her momentary panic to clock Nayeon right in the face sending her reeling. Luckily by this time Jihyo, Mina and Sana had run out to chase the alpha away while Momo and the others got Tzuyu up and into the house. Nayeon lay staring up at the stars for a moment trying to calm the rushing of her head whilst the strong scent of lavender washed over her. Why was Tzuyu’s scent affecting her like this? She didn’t have time to dwell on the thought as Jihyo and Sana pulled her to her feet. Jihyo sent her a confused look.

 

“What the hell was that?”

 

“She was scaring Tzuyu.” Nayeon asked, monotone,

 

“Yeah so you push the off,” Sana said, “Not wail on her face.”

 

“I’m not talking about this.” Nayeon grumbled,

 

“She’s on heat,” Mina told them, “It’s her first one so it’s bound to be strong.”

 

“Aww,” Sana cooed, “Baby Tzuyu all grown up.”

 

Nayeon growled a little, “Woopdy-freaking-doo.”

 

Jihyo sighed, “It was bound to happen sooner or later, now we just need to be vigilant. Make sure that when she’s in heat we keep all alphas and betas away. Hopefully she’ll find her mate soon so that her scent gets watered down.”

 

“I-I don’t think that’ll be a problem.” Nayeon groaned rubbing her eyes,

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I have come to the car crash realisation that, even though Tzuyu has been gone more than few minutes now, every inch of my body is still screaming to go find her despite being unable to smell her any more.”

 

“This….” Jihyo began,

 

“Just got a lot more complicated.” Mina finished,

 

“Why don’t we get out of the snow?” Sana asked, shivering a little,

 

“Sana’s right,” Jihyo sighed, the cold air showing her breath as she did so, “We can talk inside.”

 

They had a long chat that night all the alphas in the room trying to work out what they were going to do while Momo, as the eldest omega, tried to talk Tzuyu through her first night in heat. It was torture for both of them, Tzuyu felt like she was burning alive and something in her was aching - she didn’t know what it was but she needed it soon. At one point when the other omegas had gone and Tzuyu had cooled down enough to be sentient, she had asked Momo what she should do to make it stop and the older girl had awkwardly told her that she needed to e which had caused Tzuyu to blush furiously. She refused to do that so as wave and wave of her heat crashed over her she just suffered. Nayeon on the other hand was clutching the arms of the chair so hard she was leaving nail marks in the pleather. As each wave crashed over Tzuyu, Nayeon’s own body was screaming for her to run upstairs but she had to stay put.

 

“Are you going to tell her?” Jihyo asked when it was just them left downstairs, the sun beginning to rise over the snowy roofs of the houses,

 

Nayeon was calmer now, Tzuyu seemed to have fallen asleep so the pull wasn’t as strong, “After how I…reacted when she confessed? I can’t.”

 

“It’ll be more painful this way.”

 

“I know.”

 

“For both of you.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Could you really see her going to someone else to…help get her through?”

 

Nayeon paused, “I can’t taint her Jihyo. She’s a kid, I can’t do it.”

 

Jihyo stood, “She’s not a kid any more Nayeon, she’s all grown up. But you’re the one who needs to decide whether you want to be the one to guide her or if you’re happy to let someone else do it.” The younger alpha made to go to bed, “She’s a beautiful girl Nayeon. Anyone would be lucky to have her.”

 

Soon Tzuyu’s heat was over and she was back to normal. She was avoiding Elkie for obvious reasons and was back to being the lovable baby she used to be. Nayeon had kept her distance but whenever she walked into the house late at night and saw Tzuyu watching television with others, cuddling Minjoong, it made her heart warm. She didn’t mind her decision to keep away, that was until Momo approached them as it neared the time of Tzuyu’s second heat. Momo had been told by Jihyo about what the group referred to as the ‘Natzu Situation’ so when Tzuyu approached her to talk about asking a friend of hers to help through her next heat. This friend was called Pinky and she was another alpha, they’d seen her with Tzuyu a few times - nothing alarming as they never appeared without Mark.

 

But when Nayeon heard Tzuyu was planning to spend her heat with someone it hurt….the same pain she had when she had watched Elkie put her hands on Tzuyu to guide her out the front door that night - only ten times worse. It was like the idea of someone else touching her, someone else satisfying her, Nayeon couldn’t take it. She was laying in her room watching the ceiling fan spin when she felt it, the pull from within which now seemed familiar. Her body once more crying out for her mate, but she ignored it. She listened out because she knew Tzuyu would be home once she had realised herself. Sure enough the front door opened and the scent of lavender filled the house, but Nayeon could hear two sets of footsteps.

 

She heard Tzuyu and Pinky speaking in low Chinese as the younger shut her bedroom door.

 

Then Nayeon felt it, a surge of anger and jealousy that she had never felt before. A growl ripped out of as the thought of anybody else being with HER mate turned over in her head. She stormed to Tzuyu’s bedroom and opened the door, pulling Pinky off of a half Tzuyu and flinging her out of the room. When Pinky stood again the elder could see the girl sizing her up to see if she could take her. Was she older than Nayeon? No. Was she stronger? No. Could she fight her? Based on the fire in her eyes that was also a no. Pinky could feel that Nayeon wasn’t a threat to Tzuyu, if fact Tzuyu had told her that the girls in the house were very protective. So rather than cause a fuss Pinky left.

 

“What the hell Nayeon!?” Tzuyu snapped, standing and crossing her arms over her shirtless torso,

 

Nayeon’s mind began melting a little at the sight of Tzuyu in just a bra and jeans but she quickly shook herself out of it. The scent was almost suffocating, in fact as Nayeon spoke she choked on the air around them, “I don’t want any random alpha seeing you through your heat.”

 

“What? Why!?”

 

“Because….”

 

She trailed off, decision time.

 

“Because?”

 

Nayeon sighed, “Because it should be someone you can trust.”

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, “Like who? You?”

 

“Why not me?” Nayeon asked, “When you go into heat and want release you come to me. The first heat with a partner is hard Tzuyu, at least I can make thing easier for you.”

 

Nayeon didn’t tell her.

 

“Just to stop the pain?” Tzuyu asked,

 

She couldn’t.

 

“Of course.”

 

Tzuyu was better off not knowing.

 

“Okay.”

 

Tzuyu deserved more.

 

That was the last thought Nayeon had before closing the gap and kissing Tzuyu passionately. Letting their instincts take over.

 

A/N - Keep prompting and polling I AM TAKING OFF ONES I HAVE PREVIOUSLY DONE SO THAT I CAN GET TO ALL THE PROMPTS.