Mine (MiTzu)

Stressed (and other Tzuyu one-shots)

This is the first of a few Alpha/Omega prompts! This is a MiTzu from lunewlove - hope you like it!

 

Also I’m swapping Jeongyeon and Nayeon’s rooms - so Jeongyeon is with Sana, Mina and Jihyo and Nayeon is rooming with Momo.

 

RATED M - NO BUT I MENTION ION NOTHING GRAPHIC AND SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING - THERE’S A PARAGRAPH YOU CAN SKIP JUST LOOK FOR *

 

Mine (MiTzu)

 

Sometime Mina hated this whole soulmate thing.

 

When she was growing up people were always surprised that someone as meek and mild as Mina was an Alpha. She never seemed like the type, she wasn’t outspoken like Sana or protective like Jeongyeon or even a good leader like Jihyo. Overall she was more a beta than anything, but still when she was born the tattoo formed (like it did for everyone during puberty) and a small sun formed on her wrist. That’s how it was: Suns for Alphas, moon for Omegas and Betas (while rare) received stars. When Twice was formed it was interesting to see how Alphas and Omegas responded to each other when living together in a close space.

 

They decided to put all the Alphas in one room (Jihyo, Sana, Jeongyeon and Mina) and the Omegas were in the other two rooms. It was coincidental that the girls ended up being mated with each other. Soulmates were a weird concept, nobody knew how it worked. It was always someone you knew and it was very rare for you to have not realised who your mate was by your 25th birthday. Jeongyeon and Nayeon had found each other years ago, with Momo and Jihyo following shortly after Twice was formed. To prevent jealousy the two girls, Momo and Nayeon, moved in to the double-bed room together. The most recent pairing had been Sana and Dahyun - a good match.

 

Omegas never found their mate before their 20th birthday when they had reached maturity. A point Chaeyoung had reached a few months ago. This was why Mina hated the soulmates thing, she was so sure that Chaeyoung was hers. Yet Chaeyoung’s first heat had just gone and still nothing had changed. Un-marked Omegas on heat were more appealing to single Alphas and so to prevent any harm coming to her Chaeyoung had been locked in the maknae room and excused from all activities. As Tzuyu’s 20th birthday had just gone, her own heat about to start for the first time, Mina couldn’t help but feel frustrated.

 

Mina was in love with Chaeyoung. Why couldn’t they just be mates?

 

Mina slumped on the sofa to sulk next to Sana, the other Japanese girl was used to this by now and therefore not taking her gaze from the television. Chaeyoung was out at that moment, preparing for a special stage in the upcoming music event they’d be performing in. At moments like this Mina found herself watching the door for the girl’s return. Jihyo looked at her when she heard her sigh.

 

“Problem Mina?”

 

“The usual, Chaeyoung.” Sana told her,

 

“Figures.” Jeongyeon added as she sat down with her plate of food,

 

“It’s just I was so sure it was her.” Mina groaned, “I’m in love with her.”

 

Jihyo looked at Mina with all the sincerity she had, “If she’s not meant for you you’ll have to let her go.”

 

“I know,” Mina sighed, “Just let me live delusionally for a little while longer.”

 

Sadly for Mina all her hopes would soon be dashed as a few hours later a buzzing Chaeyoung burst through the door. The other members were sitting in front of the television watching some reality show, at least they were until Chaeyoung went and stood in front of it. There were groans of protest but when Mina noticed the smile on Chaeyoung’s face and the fact her full moon tattoo on the girls neck had turned from black to white - her heart sank.

 

“I found her!”

 

“Found who?”

 

“My mate!”

 

“Who is it?” Mina asked before she could stop herself,

 

“Yeri,” Chaeyoung replied dreamily, “Seulgi is in my special stage and Yeri turned up to watch, I haven’t seen her since I matured.”

 

“Congratulations Chae!” Jihyo cooed giving the maknae a hug,

 

Tzuyu - who was sat next to Mina - also remained seated as everyone else went to congratulate the younger girl. Mina and Tzuyu always had some form of bond, mostly due to both of them being more introverted than the others. Mina suspected this was why they were also good at reading how the other was feeling. Tzuyu knew Mina liked Chaeyoung before the older girl had told the others, it had actually bothered her a little for a reason she couldn’t place. The maknae had just put it down to protectiveness over her chingu.

 

“You okay?” Tzuyu asked quietly,

 

Mina looked down and shook her head. Not sparing the girl a glance she stood and left the room to sulk in bed, leaving Tzuyu to watch her go. The younger girl felt her heart sink, she didn’t know why but she wanted to comfort her friend and the fact Mina had pretty much ignored her had hurt Tzuyu’s feelings a little. Tzuyu sighed, she couldn’t be much help to be honest. She was the only one who had not gone through a heat yet. A heat was basically when Omega’s were the most fertile, until an Omega was marked their scent would become more appealing to Alphas. It happened every six months. While mated Alphas would usually find the stronger scent weaker it was still dangerous for an un-mated Omega in heat to be alone. The Omega’s mate - whether marked or unmarked would usually feel heightened arousal and protectiveness towards their mate. This is why the separate rooms were handy, it meant they could keep whoever needed to be isolated away from the Alphas. Being honest Tzuyu was a little scared, she knew most of the other girls had spent their heat with their mates at least once. Chaeyoung and Dahyun hadn’t for different reasons - one Chaeyoung had only just met her mate while Dahyun didn’t like how aggressive Sana got during her heat phase so they were usually intimate after.

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had learned to sleep on the couch when Dahyun’s time rolled round.

 

Usually joined by Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Mina - both Sana and Dahyun would use the same techniques to remove some of the arousal and it was impossible for anyone to be in the room with them. They’d both be locked in their rooms until the heat period was over. It was gross but that’s just the way it was.

 

“I guess it’s just Tzuyu and Mina left then.” Jihyo said wistfully,

 

Tzuyu looked down at her feet, the moon tattoo on her ankle reminding her of what was to come. Dahyun fell on to the couch next to her and slung her arm over her shoulders, “So are you ready for your first heat?”

 

Tzuyu looked at her nervously, “I’m a little scared.”

 

“AWWW!” Nayeon squealed jumping on the maknae, “YOU’RE SO CUTE!”

 

“Jeongyeon!” Tzuyu called, voice muffled in Nayeon’s chest,

 

“On it.” Jeongyeon replied pulling her girlfriend off,

 

Jihyo patted Tzuyu’s shoulder, “Don’t be scared Tzuyu, we’ll make sure nothing happens to you.”

 

“Yeah!” Sana chirped, “Having four big brave Alphas with you at all times will frighten anybody off!”

 

“Where are the big brave Alphas?” Tzuyu asked jokingly looking around,

 

“You rat!”

 

The group laughed until Tzuyu broke it by asking a question she’d had on her mind for a while, “W-What’s it like?”

 

“What’s what like?” Momo asked through a mouthful of food causing Jihyo to scold her,

 

“Chew then speak, pabo.”

 

“Your pabo!” Momo replied pecking Jihyo’s lips,

 

“Guys!” Tzuyu called,

 

“Sorry.” The couple apologised,

 

You’ll be fine Chewy-ah,” Nayeon told her, “You’ll just feel a little hormonal and a bit flirty. That’s all, then when we sense you’re in heat we’ll lock you in your room or, when the time comes, you’ll choose whether or not you want to spend it with your mate.”

 

“I-It wont hurt right?”

 

“No,” Momo said strangely wise all of a sudden, “It feels….warm only not all over just in one spot. I doubt you’ll notice when it happens while the Alphas all freak out.”

 

“Why would they freak out?”

 

Any un-mated Alpha will become attracted to you,” Chaeyoung explained, “But unnie’s will be there so you’ll be okay.”

 

Turns out Tzuyu didn’t have to wonder for long. A few weeks later the group were preparing to go on stage, Chaeyoung had just finished her special stage and they were all relaxing in a large hall. Rather than individual dressing rooms all girl groups shared a large hall. Chaeyoung had made sure they were next to Red Velvet so that she could be with Yeri, the others watched the older maknae flirt with amusement. All except Mina and Tzuyu. Mina was ignoring them all, playing a game on her phone to quell the jealousy raging inside her. Tzuyu in the meantime was behind a curtain getting changed, when she stepped out in her outfit (including a pair of short shorts) she smiled at Chaeyoung who waved back.

 

Putting her clothes on her chair she went to the mirror to make sure her hair looked okay. As Mina was using the make-up chair to brood Tzuyu had to bend down in order to see herself. When looking in the mirror however, she noticed Lisa Manoban was watching her intently. Tzuyu began feeling self conscious so stood carefully turning to wave shyly. When she looked around however, she noticed Lisa wasn’t the only one. A few people were looking at her, not uncommon - she was the visual in a band known as the nations girl group. However, their gazes weren’t that of appreciation…they were primal. Tzuyu looked round for her unnie’s, she didn’t want to bother Mina - she had her own stuff to deal with. Instead she was looking for Jihyo, who was stood over by Red Velvet a little way away.

 

Tzuyu was panicking a little, she didn’t want to move and attract any more attention. She looked at her unnie’s desperately. But they were too wrapped up to turn round, she was sure they’d notice soon. Tzuyu looked at Mina, finding the girl was now also staring at her - with the same look as the others who were watching her. Now Tzuyu was really scared. Mina had never looked so predatory before and it made Tzuyu feel unsafe. Carefully she managed to reach for her phone, not moving too much, she could see that for once Momo was holding her own (probably to prevent anyone from taking it….AGAIN!).

 

To Momoring:

Momo help!

 

She saw the phone buzz in Momo’s hand and the older girl checked it, spinning immediately towards the scared maknae. Sensing her mates worry Jihyo turned also and noticed Tzuyu looking scared. She also noted how Mina and a few other known Alphas were looking at her. Giving the air a sniff Jihyo cursed and sent Momo over to look after her while she warned the others of what was happening.

 

“Aww, baby Tzuyu’s all grown up!” Sana squealed,

 

“That might not be a good thing.” Jeongyeon said pointing to where Lisa was heading towards Tzuyu and Momo,

 

Once Momo had arrived next to her, standing in front of her to shield her from hungry eyes, Tzuyu continued fixing her hair. Nobody would attack Momo to get to her, Jihyo would kill them and Jihyo was a scary woman when she was angry. Nobody would dare! Or so she thought….

 

“Hey Tzuyu.” Lisa greeted despite Momo glaring at her,

 

Tzuyu, ever the dutiful maknae turned and bowed slightly, “Hello Lisa-ssi.”

 

“No closer Lisa,” Momo said, her high voice not the most threatening, “She’s in heat for the first time.”

 

Tzuyu blushed a little.

 

“Oh I’m aware,” Lisa replied staring at Tzuyu like a piece of meat, “She smells delicious.”

 

She moved to push Momo out the way but Momo stayed firm, sensing the danger (not that Lisa was any trouble usually, it was just the hormones making her act out) Jihyo began walking over to them. However, before Lisa could get any closer Mina appeared in front of her using all her strength to shove the girl backwards. Lisa’s gaze snapped up to the trio.

 

“Back off Lisa,” Mina growled, “She’s not yours. You’re scaring her.”

 

One look at the terrified maknae was enough to snap Lisa out of it, “Oh! Tzuyu I’m sorry!”

 

Tzuyu sent her a small smile, calming when the real Lisa was back, “I-It’s okay, it wasn’t deliberate.”

 

That was the worst part, Alphas couldn’t control their actions around certain Omegas. Unless they actually hurt the Omega they couldn’t be held accountable for anything. Lisa apologised before returning to her group who also sent apologetic smiles, Momo exhaled and turned to hug Tzuyu tightly. The tall girl was shaking a little. After a moment she turned to thank Mina only to find that the girl had put a significant distance between them. That’s when Tzuyu remembered that Mina was also an un-mated Alpha, yet the same fear Tzuyu had felt from the other Alpha’s watching her wasn’t present when she saw Mina. She thought Mina would protect her, never hurt

her.

 

Jihyo finally got to them and hugged Momo tightly, trying to stop herself freaking out that her mate had been in harms way. Once she was calmer she pecked Momo’s lips and wrapped Tzuyu in a hug, making sure the girl was okay. The scent was coming off the younger girl in waves and Jihyo had to use all her control to stop herself hugging Tzuyu tighter. The she heard a soft growl and locked eyes with Mina in question. The girl was watching them with a cold look aimed at Jihyo, realisation hit Jihyo like a ton of bricks and she let go. Momo latching on to her side - having got jealous of Jihyo hugging Tzuyu.

 

“Are you alright to perform?” Jihyo asked,

 

Tzuyu’s eyes bulged, “Will I get attacked on stage?”

 

Momo shook her head, “No, your scent gets lost with the crowd’s.”

 

“Then I can perform.”

 

“Atta girl!” Jihyo smiled, “We’ll keep you safe.”

 

The group were called to the side of the stage to wait for GFriend to finish, Mina staying as far from Tzuyu as possible. APink were also waiting by the stage, they enjoyed watching the acts from the stage side. For the most part members stayed with their own bands but Mina noticed Na-eun watching their maknae. Tzuyu had begun to be more relaxed knowing her unnie’s were protecting her which had led to her standing way to close to the other girl group. Luckily, before Mina could warn the older girl off, they were ushered on stage.

 

The performance went well, Mina only getting a little distracted - thankfully not near Tzuyu during the dance. Momo had helped them alter the dance a bit to prevent Mina and Tzuyu from interacting. When they finished the crowd cheered and the group attempted to leave the stage and get changed quickly. Jihyo had told manager-nim that Tzuyu had to go back to the dorm so they went to get the vans ready. As they walked round the back of the stage a hand pulled Tzuyu backwards, the others in their rush didn’t notice. Tzuyu’s back hit the wall and she stared startled.

 

“Na-eun-sunbae?”

 

“Sorry Tzuyu-ah,” Na-eun said inhaling deeply, “I can’t help it.”

*

 

Tzuyu felt a hand on her bare leg and tried to push the Alpha away, but Na-eun didn’t budge. The younger girl began feeling helpless, she had no idea where her unnie’s were. Na-eun’s face buried into Tzuyu’s neck and when she felt lips softly kissing her skin she began shaking and trying to struggle more. Na-eun pulled away, regret showing in her eyes underneath the animalistic lust. This was it, Tzuyu was trapped. She felt tears prick her eyes and she stopped fighting.

 

*

 

“It’ll be over before you know it.” Na-eun whispered leaning in to capture her lips,

 

However before she could steal Tzuyu’s first kiss the girl was sprawled out over the floor, Mina’s fist replacing Na-eun’s face in front of her. The rest of APink ran over - having seen Mina getting their band mate off Twice’s maknae and apologised while Tzuyu clung tightly to Mina. Mina found Tzuyu’s smell intoxicating but knew she had to protect her first, she couldn’t focus on anything but keeping the young girl safe. She led Tzuyu out to the van in silence. Mina had realised Tzuyu was missing when the girls had re-entered the hall. She had been worried about Lisa trying something again and when she couldn’t see Tzuyu she panicked. Mina had never been so scared as she had been when she realised Tzuyu was alone and when she found her she was furious at the sight of someone else touching her Tzuyu!

 

Wait! Her Tzuyu?

 

They arrived at the car and Nayeon immediately took the crying girl from Mina, comforting her as she led her to the van on the left. Mina joined the other Alphas in the van to the right, with Tzuyu un-marked and in heat it was best to keep them separate. Mina was thinking over everything she had felt towards Tzuyu that day. It was impossible right? She’d known Tzuyu for years, surely they couldn’t be. When they arrived at the dorm Mina was the last in, dragging her feet.

 

“You okay Tzuyu?” Chaeyoung asked worriedly,

 

“Yeah,” Tzuyu said feeling better now she was safe at home, “Just more intense than I anticipated.”

 

Jeongyeon put an arm round the maknae, “It was the wrong place at the wrong time, not your fault.” She withdrew the arm when she caught Mina’s glare, “At least we can track it now.”

 

Sana pulled Tzuyu into a bone crushing hug, “Our baby’s all grown up!” She inhaled, “And they were right you do smell goo--OW!”

 

Mina pulled Sana away harshly, “Get off her Sana.”

 

“What the hell!?”

 

“Thanks Mina.” Dahyun replied dryly, Sana didn’t know her boundaries sometimes,

 

Tzuyu looked around slightly confused but in the end sighed, “I’m going to bed.”

 

“Okay Tzu,” Jihyo replied with a smile, “Manager-nim said you can stay at the dorm the rest of the week.”

 

“Thanks unnie.”

 

Tzuyu then returned to her room, followed shortly after by Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Mina stared after the younger girl, unsure why she suddenly missed Tzuyu’s presence. Stupid hormones. Once the maknaes were tucked in for the night Jihyo whirled on Mina, “What was that?”

 

“What was what?” Mina asked obliviously,

 

“Today. Everything!” Jihyo continued, “You pushing Lisa and hitting Na-eun, that’s out of character for you.”

 

“Plus you looked like you wanted to kill me for going near her.” Jeongyeon added,

 

“As did I to be fair.” Nayeon said glaring slightly at her mate, only relaxing when Jeongyeon pecked her cheek,

 

“And you pulled me away from her just now.” Sana chipped in,

 

She growled at me for hugging Tzuyu earlier too,” Jihyo concluded, “What’s going on?”

 

“Is it wrong to protect our maknae, who was being stared at like a piece of meat?” Mina defended,

 

“Not at all,” Jihyo told her, “But you don’t have to protect her from us. You know that.”

 

Mina sighed, “I don’t know what’s happening, I think it’s just hormones.”

 

Jihyo smiled at her, “It’s not hormones, how have you been feeling today?”

 

“Jealous, angry, scared.”

 

“Scared?”

 

“When I realised Tzuyu wasn’t with us I panicked,” Mina confessed, “It was like every cell in my body was screaming for me to find her.”

 

“Angry?” Jeongyeon then asked piecing everything together,

 

“Those girls had no right to approach Tzuyu like that,” Mina told them anger seeping into her tone, “And if Na-Eun ever goes near her again I don’t know what I’ll do.”

 

That’s when Sana pegged it as well, “Jealous?”

 

Mina’s anger had opened a floodgate so she didn’t check herself, “It was just those girls crowding round her and she didn’t get rid of them, instead she relied on Momo and Jihyo to protect her. She even ran to Nayeon after I was the one who saved her!”

 

“So you’re jealous of me?” Nayeon asked,

 

“Of course! I was the one who saved her and she bolted from me as soon as she could. Not only that but she lets you all touch her and hug her and peck her on the cheek it’s not fair. She never let me do any of that.”

 

“But why should she?” At last Momo caught on,

 

“Because I care about her too! I care when she’s homesick, I care when she’s excited and showing us pictures of Gucci. I care when she’s scared or embarrassed, I care when she and I are both being quiet and so she’ll sit next to me. I care about her, I want to protect her too! I want her to come to me when she’s scared. But instead she runs to you guys, and I hate it! She should run to me, not Jihyo or Nayeon or Momo, me!”

 

“WHY?” All the girls shouted,

 

“BECAUSE SHE’S MINE!” Mina growled out louder than any of them had heard her speak before,

 

They all froze, Mina’s face slowly turning red. She couldn’t believe what she had just said. Where had that come from? She was never the possessive type.

 

“Well Mina,” Jihyo spoke up with a smile, “I think you’ve found your mate.”

 

“That’s impossible,” Mina scoffed, “I’ve never looked at Tzuyu like that.”

 

“Look at your tattoo.”

 

Mina’s eyes flicked to her wrist and sure enough the black sun was now white. So Tzuyu was her soulmate, “How did I not guess?”

 

“You were hung up Chaeyoung.” Jihyo pointed out, “You weren’t looking at her.”

 

“What do I do now?”

 

“Manager-nim said one of the Alphas needs to stay,” Jihyo told her, “We can’t leave Tzuyu alone there’s too much room for something to go wrong. Stay and figure out how to tell her.”

 

So that’s what Mina did. That next morning the others all went out and she sat on the sofa playing with her hands as she waited for Tzuyu to wake up. It wasn’t like Tzuyu to be the last awake, she must have had a rougher day yesterday than Mina thought. That idea made Mina’s chest hurt, she hated the fact that Tzuyu may have lied about feeling okay last night. Before Mina snapped and woke the girl herself, Tzuyu walked into the room. She was still in her pyjamas and was rocking a bed head, yet Mina thought she was beautiful. The scent the girl was giving off was designed to be most appealing to Mina - it was jasmine and lavender. It was definitely having an effect as all Mina wanted to do was go up and sniff Tzuyu - however creepy that was.

 

Instead she offered to make Tzuyu breakfast and the younger girl nodded as she rubbed sleep out of her eye. Mina nearly cooed, very out of character, Tzuyu was adorable. Things got harder for the ballerina when she found herself unable to reach the pancake mix which she swore was not up there yesterday…..stupid Jeongyeon. Before she could find a tool to knock the box down she smelt the scent of lavender and jasmine. Tzuyu’s front pressed against her back as she reached up to get the unobtainable box. Mina closed her eyes tightly, trying to ignore the surge of hormones that the scent brought on.

 

“Here.” Tzuyu’s voice said placing the box in front of Mina,

 

“Th-Thanks Tzu-Tzuyu,” Mina stammered, “Can you….err?”

 

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot!” Tzuyu scrambled away from her allowing Mina to breathe a bit better,

 

Mina smiled at her, “It’s alright Tzuyu-ah.”

 

Tzuyu smiled back, dimple showing proudly. Mina wanted to run over and kiss her, but forced herself not to. Reminding herself that it would scare Tzuyu. They ended up playing videogames all day on the PS4. Mina had never really thought about how Tzuyu was the only one willing to play with her, Mina always won so the other girls had always refused. Tzuyu never had - always congratulating her unnie and trying harder in the next game. The game made it easier to ignore Tzuyu’s presence, despite how close they were sitting. Tzuyu sat focusing hard on the screen, one day she would beat Mina one day. After the younger girl died again she pouted.

 

“You’re too good.”

 

Mina cooed, for real this time. Before she could realise what she was doing she leaned over and kissed Tzuyu’s pouty mouth. It was satisfying to say the least, sparks, tingling, the works! When she pulled away the weight of her actions hit hard.

 

“I’m sorry Tzuyu-ah.” Mina said regretfully, “I lost control.”

 

Tzuyu looked at her, big doe-eyes looking shocked, “I-It’s okay Mina-unnie. I suppose if it was to be anyone I’m glad it was you.”

 

Mina smiled as her inner Alpha swelled with pride.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Tzuyu looked at her nervously,

 

“Of course,” Mina replied, “Always.”

 

“Why did you kiss me?”

 

Mina didn’t know how to say it, so chose to let Tzuyu fill in the blanks, “Look at your tattoo.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

Tzuyu cocked her head at her unnie’s request but raised her knee up to allow herself to lift her pyjama leg and look at her tattoo. As the realisation hit her she looked back at Mina in shock, “Me and you?”

 

“You and me.” Mina concluded, “Are you sad?”

 

Tzuyu shook her head quickly making Mina chuckle, “This is all just new.”

 

“Take all the time you need.”

 

“C-Can I kiss you?” Tzuyu asked,

 

Mina smiled at her and nodded. Slowly Tzuyu leaned forward and kissed Mina gently, it wasn’t a peck but instead Tzuyu and Mina were having their first proper kiss. It wasn’t rough or passionate, it was cautious and careful. Mina not wanting to scare Tzuyu and Tzuyu being nervous about her inexperience. As both girls got more confident the kiss deepened, from slow movements to quick bites and rough actions. Tzuyu’s scent got stronger and Mina felt herself losing control, she moved forward to lay on Tzuyu on the floor. Moving to nip at her neck. It was different than when Na-eun had kissed her neck. Tzuyu wasn’t scared but instead was enjoying it, then she yelped as Mina bit down particularly hard at the spot where her neck met her shoulders.

 

Tzuyu had finally been marked.

 

“Mine.” Mina growled,

 

“WE’RE HOOOOME!” Jihyo’s loud voice boomed from the doorway causing the girls to spring apart,

 

She smiled at the obvious couple pretending to play video games. She noticed the swollen lips, the mark on Tzuyu’s neck showing her as Mina’s, the fact Tzuyu’s scent was nowhere near as strong. But the main thing - something that made both Sana and Nayeon fangirl - was the fact they were linking arms as they played. Jihyo smiled and sent a look to Jeongyeon.

 

Looks like Mina is over Chaeyoung.

 

A/N - In need of JiTzu, NaTzu and JeongTzu prompts! Or any other random female idol you want! I WILL NOT DO PROMPTS WITH NO PLOT!