008

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

At this time, Sunny and Tiffany had already boarded their flight. Sunny was logged into Kim Hyuna’s fan club, watching as the anti-fans self-destructed,

"I never thought Hyuna would be so cheap, while we unknowingly idolized her, we must have been blind. From now on...I've lost all respect for her." - hyuna4life

"Me too..." - xoxohyuna

"Me too..." – hyuna101

"We should take the initiative and prove Tiffany’s innocence. At the airport, we had deliberately insulted her, she must have known.

However, she never tried to get back at us. Instead, while the police were stopping us, she even told them not to hurt us...I heard it all, but I didn't announce it!" one of the fans said guiltily.

"Also, Tiffany’s schedule was given to us by Kim Hyuna’s assistant, we need to post about this."

After seeing the discussions, Sunny’s mouth was curving from ear to ear... so satisfying!

 

That sl*t and jerk must be running around in a panic right now.

xxx

It's over...everything's over..." Nichkhun angrily plopped down into his chair, "Who is it exactly that is trying to go against me!"

 

She was so stunned, she dropped the phone onto the floor, "How could this happen? How...?" Everyone in the meeting room immediately picked up their phones to see what was going on, while Hyuna, like being caught on-the-spot cheating.

 

At the top of search rankings was a video of their CEO and Hyuna in the hospital bed getting intimate! This time it wasn't just a photo, it was a video! It was a video that they couldn't deny!

 

Hyuna started yelling at everyone, "Don't look! Don't search!"

 

Too Late.

Her assistant came inside running, "Hyuna, you need to remain calm. You still have the child in your stomach. With this child, you don't have to be afraid that President Han won't obediently listen to you.

Even if in the end, you can no longer be a famous model, at least, you can still be the wife of Horvjk’s CEO." Hyuna’s assistant tried to calm her down after seeing her throw everything on the floor,

"Don't damage your body, there's still a long road ahead."

Hearing this, Hyuna agreed with her assistant's reasoning. Even if Tiffany was to make a comeback, so what? With the child in her stomach, she still had a chance to win.

xxx

As soon as she stepped off the plane, Tiffany received a phone call from Taeyeon. Sunny also immediately searched up the progress of the ongoing battle. Their odds were looking good, it didn't seem like the tramp had any chance of a comeback.

"Should I congratulate my wife on a victorious battle?" Taeyeon was sitting on his office chair as the contours of his face were highlighted by the rays of sunlight coming in through his office window.

He looked handsome as usual.

Tiffany laughed gently and responded with a cheeky voice, "Must you congratulate me every time I make a move?"

"Can't you tell? I'm just looking for an excuse to give you a call..."

Tiffany’s heart fluttered. "Too bad I can't come home tonight," she responded in a quiet whisper.

"If you tell me you miss me, there might be a miracle," Taeyeon teased. "Do you want to try?"

"Even if there was no miracle, I would still miss you," Tiffany replied seriously, but because she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter