009

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

Nichkhun didn't want to let go of Tiffany, not only because Tiffany was naive and easy to fool, but one of the most important reasons...was the inheritance.

Since his and Kim Hyuna’s video had been released, he could only take advantage of the fact that Tiffany hadn't realized yet, to quickly force her to marry him.

"Under the suspicious relationship between you and Hyuna, I don't think we should get married yet!"

“What?”

xxx

Sunny looked at Tiffany’s scornful look and immediately grabbed the phone out of her hand, "From now on, we won't take any of his calls...saves us from ruining the mood."

"Let's return to the hotel, I'm tired," Tiffany smiled like nothing happened.

Sunny nodded and immediately escorted her back to the hotel. Their rooms were next to each other. Sunny opened the door for Tiffany and comforted her, "Have some rest...don't think too much, you still have an outdoors shoot tomorrow."

"Uh huh," Tiffany nodded before closing the door. Turning around, she suddenly noticed the sound of water coming from the bathroom. "Who's there?" she asked cautiously.

The person inside seemed to have heard her voice as he reached out and turned off the tap. Tiffany was worried she had entered the wrong room, so quickly headed for the door. However, at that moment, a tall figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter