012

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

"Tiffany, do you really want me to die? Will you only be satisfied after I'm destroyed?"

Tiffany sat at home, pleased with the news, "My lawyer is already on his way...Nichkhun, it's time to clarify our contract..."

"Tiffany, you can't do this! If you do this, Horvjk will be completely destroyed!" Nichkhun was finally anxious.

"In comparison to what you and Hyuna have done to me, I've only returned 1% to you. Nichkhun. As long as you send Hyuna out of Horvjk Entertainment, I might consider...showing you mercy," Tiffany said calmly into the phone.

"Is this your aim?" Nichkhun was going mad, "Let me tell you, I will fight with you to the end!"

"Let's see you try..." After Tiffany was done, she hung up the phone. Even though her popularity was once again growing, it didn't mean Hyuna didn't still have a chance - the show had just started.

xxx

Tiffany and the others left for US.

I am no longer the Tiffany that allowed others to bully her. Plus, I have you now," Tiffany replied calmly, showing a sense of confidence.

"If it was not because we are on board the plane right now...I would kiss you until you can no longer breathe," Taeyeon tried to maintain his patience as he held back his urge to kiss her. Instead, he embraced her tightly as he enjoyed the unique fragrance emanating from her body.

Meanwhile, Hyuna’s assistant was trying to find out what Tiffany was doing in First Class, however, he was blocked by the air-hostess and ended up being stuck on the outside - without any chance of entering.

After a 12-hour long flight, the plane finally landed at 9am local time. Nichkhun’s older sister, Khajee, was waiting at arrivals. Upon seeing them, she excitedly gave them all a hug - even Tiffany.

Even though his sister had an oriental-looking face, she was tall like a westerner. The clothes on her body were all limited designs - the only ones in the world!

Unfortunately, she had one fault, which was her common look, otherwise, she could have pursued a career as an entertainer. Her only saving grace was that she had a good eye for talent; although her artists weren't extremely famous, they were still very influential in the western market.

During the time that Tiffany and Nichkhun were together, Tiffany had only seen Khajee twice. Tiffany did not like women that controlled others and Khajee was extremely controlling.

"Tiffany, I have already heard about what happened between you and Nick and I have already scolded him, but...you should keep work and personal relations separate. It's not right for you to cause trouble at work for your own personal gain," Khajee critiqued Tiffany in front of everyone - obviously trying to establish a hierarchy of power.

"This time, for Secret Magazine's shoot, give me some face; listen to their requests and don't make things difficult for Nick, OK?"

After hearing Khajee’s words, Sunny’s heart filled with anger. Why isn't this Khajee girl teaching Hyuna a lesson instead of picking on Tiffany? Does she think, by scheming bringing Tiffany here, Tiffany is now in her territory and she can make her suffer as she pleases?

Tiffany remained calm. She just looked at Khajee and smiled slightly. She did not lose her temper or agree to anything.

Her reaction made it hard for Khajee to tell what plans she had running through her mind.

The team headed towards the exit of the airport, while at the same time, Taeyeon and a few higher-ups from one of his American subsidiary companies were exiting the arrivals hall.

Upon seeing Taeyeon, Khajee appeared to have spotted a superstar as she chased after him on her high heeled shoes.

He was indeed too famous. Just like a born ruler, he was even more eye-catching than any celebrity...

"President Kim... President Kim..."

Upon hearing Khajee’s calls, Taeyeon turned around to see Nichkhun’s team approaching him.

His gaze was focused on Tiffany as they conversed through their eyes. Tiffany understood the look in Taeyeon’s eyes, he wanted her to find a chance to move to his house so she could stay by his side.

Tiffany smiled understandingly: she would try her best.

Jessica and Sunny knew why Taeyeon had turned around. They also knew Khajee would be stopped at least 2 meters away from Taeyeon...

Of course, after turning around and seeing Tiffany, Taeyeon pretended not to notice Khajee and directly boarded the Lincoln Limousine that was waiting for him...

All Khajee could do was watch from a distance as Taeyeon left.

Ridiculous! Sunny sneered inside. Did you think 'anyone'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter