001

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

9pm, one alluring night.

After drinking a little too much at her bachelorette party, Tiffany's fiancée picked her up and brought her home to their penthouse. Finally coming to her senses, she forced open her eyes, holding back a major headache.

As her vision cleared she could make out the figure of a man and a woman kissing passionately under the dimly lit room.

Like being struck by lightning, Tiffany looked at the two in shock as they continued to kiss by her bedside. The anger inside her began to boil...

"Hyuna, stop messing around, Tiffany just fell asleep!" the man warned as he restrained the woman by her waist.

"What? Are you afraid your fiancée will wake up?" Mo Hyuna responded in an annoyed tone, "You are getting married tomorrow. Why don't you give yourself to me tonight?!"

"Babe, you are such a troublemaker, let's go to the other room," the man smiled seductively.

"No! I want to do it here! I want to do it right in front of her!" Kim Hyuna swiftly ed the man's shirt as their lips once again locked.

Tiffany tried to hold back her tears but could feel them slowly trickling down her face. Who would have thought, the man she was to marry the next day would be cheating right in front of her?

"Behave, let's go to the bathroom. Isn't the bathtub your favorite place?"

"Fine then, you go in and fill up the bathtub first..." Kim Hyuna nudged the man's chest towards the bathroom. As soon as he left the room, she leaned over to Tiffany. With a cold smile, she whispered, "Tiffany, I'm not going to let you and Nichkhun sign those papers tomorrow. I'm pregnant, he's mine!"

Tiffany tightened her hands into a fist as she held back her emotions - careful not to let out a sound. It was not until she heard the sounds of the couple coming from the bathroom did she feel her world had fallen apart.

Three years ago, Tiffany was once Korea’s top model. But, because of this man, she gave up everything, handing over her hard-earned position to Kim Hyuna.

 

As it turned out, everything she did merely went towards preparing someone else's wedding dress. No! This must be a dream, just a horrible nightmare, everything will be back to normal tomorrow!

Tiffany continued to lie to herself. Until halfway through the night, Kim Hyuna complained of feeling unwell as she led Nichkhun Horvejkul out of the hotel. With that, Nichkhun Horvejkul was to leave and not return...

But, they were to get married tomorrow!

The next day, as planned, Tiffany drove to the Civil Affairs office with a bitter smile. As she stepped out of her car, she gave Nichkhun Horvejkul a call. The voice on the other side coldly answered, "Kim Hyuna was injured on stage, I have to deal with this urgent matter first. Let's postpone the registration to another day."

There is no 'another day’ , Tiffany disappointedly told herself.

Tiffany turned around and put on her sunglasses, ready to leave, but at that moment, her eyes were drawn to a tall figure heading her way. She couldn't help notice the fitted black tuxedo with gold vest and gold stripes necktie which complimented the not so masculine body underneath and out of the front chest pocket, the corner of a goldish brown handkerchief could be seen peering out subtly.

Glancing down, Tiffany could see a pair of perfectly straight legs leading to a pair of freshly polished Black leather shoes which glistened in the sun.

This man...had such a strong presence, like that of a medieval king!

Especially as he got closer, althoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter