004

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

In an instant, a thousand waves were once again stirred up...ready to collide down onto Tiffany.

Reporters flocked to the scene, but no one intercepted Tiffany, leaving Hyuna all alone crying pitifully in front of the camera.

"Legit I thought, since we were both models, I wasn't going to pursue this incident, but Tiffany has gone too far. Not only did she refuse to apologize, she also threw words of abuse."

That's how the war between the two began: two models that didn't know how to control themselves in front of the public, put on a tearful drama drawing the attention of passersby to stop and crowd around.

Horvjk eventually responded by releasing a statement, apologizing to the public and stating their intention to seriously deal with Tiffany, giving off the idea that they were going to dismiss her.

At the same time, Tiffany’s:

'I definitely won't apologize to you' became a viral phrase online. Just as everyone was insulting Tiffany...a famous online personality released an album of photos.

The album was titled: [It's not that Tiffany won't apologize, it's that she shouldn't apologize!]

The album was filled with photos of Hyuna and Nichkhun embracing each other. In the photos, Hyuna and Nichkhun were both in the hospital. Nichkhun was on top of Hyuna while she was still wearing her hospital gown...

All the netizens' eyes lit up in shock as a famous website also responded by demanding in a post: [Reveal the truth behind the Tiffany substitution incident.]

The post included all the fine details of the incident, using the fact that Hyuna and Nichkhun were cheating to set the tone. It provided a clear analysis of how Tiffany was forced to compromise, then led to being suppressed and finally pushed into reacting angrily...

For the sake of love, she was forced to take all the blame. At the same time, her fiancée’s mistress was making advances and humiliating her.

Like this, the scandal was uncovered. Nichkhun and Hyuna’s intimate photos spread like a virus and the netizens finally discovered, apart from the substitute incident, there wasn't a single piece of bad news about Tiffany floating around.

Even searching as far back as three years, all they could find were pictures of her modeling on stage - as beautiful as ever.

This woman, who gave up her career for love, never tried to explain herself even once. Even after the recent incident, she immediately stood out and took on full responsibility.

 

Dear god, everyone has misunderstood Tiffany!

Hyuna really knows how to act. Who would h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter