0.7

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Cut

 

"Sunny, cancel the lease on your home and move over to my old home. Give my home a bit of life. You can change the locks as well. If Nichkhun asks, just say you have moved over to take care of me and it is no longer convenient for him to have the keys," Tiffany suggested.

"Tomorrow, I will sign a new contract with you."

"OK...works for me, this way I can save some money." After their conversation, Sunny looked at Tiffany, with an ambiguous smile,

"The mighty president of Crown Empire, how is he in that aspect?"

"Don't be so nosy, ok?" Tiffany replied, staring into Sunny’s eyes.

After returning home, Tiffany had a lot of free time since Taeyeon was still out for the day.

She headed for the kitchen and found the servants cooking. Lifting up her sleeves, she offered, "Let me help!"

"Madam, how could we trouble you?" The chef, La Miran who is in charge of the meals was a middle-aged woman over 40. She liked Tiffany as she gave off a peaceful vibe.

"How about this, you rest for the day and allow me to cook for Taeyeon tonight." Tiffany led the chef out of the kitchen.

By the time Taeyeon arrived home, it was already late at night. However, as soon as he entered the house, the first thing he did was look for Tiffany.

Wearing a pink apron, with messy bun and standing in the kitchen barefooted, Taeyeon found Tiffany concentrated on cooking.

Taeyeon was surprised as he stared at her quietly.

He was immediately att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter