010

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten

"I’m just joking, hubby” she blushed at the word ‘hubby’, “I admit I was once blind, but...I am certain I am heading in the right direction now..." Tiffany murmured, "You are my direction..."

Taeyeon flipped over, positioning himself on top of Tiffany. He looked at her seriously with his ink-like eyes, "I can barely control myself anymore...but...it's not enough. Even though we have already registered...I'm still hoping for you to get to know me properly and to be certain that you want to spend the rest of your life with me. When the time comes that we are both certain we want to be together - that's when we can truly belong to each other."

"In this industry, my options are endless, I can have whatever I want. The only thing I can't find...is a pure heart."

"Then...let's try hard and work towards the same goal - let's walk the same path and live the same life," Tiffany replied seriously. "I really never thought, President Kim - who is sitting high up above everyone else in the entertainment industry - isn't after a fun and carefree lifestyle. I thought you would be a player with a multitude of women; have you never wanted that?"

"When a woman asks a question like this, there is no need to answer...all a man needs to do...is respond with a passionate kiss." After speaking, Taeyeon laid down a kiss, and just like he predicted, a passionate kiss indeed makes a lover forget all their worries. That night, embraced by Taeyeon’s hug, Tiffany slept extremely sweetly.

xxx

Compared to Tiffany’s happiness, Nichkhun’s day was definitely not going well. He was in a predicament due to Tiffany’s request for Hyuna to leave Horvjk Entertainment.

Hyuna not only had his child in her stomach, in her hands she also had evidence of his bad deeds - he couldn't offend either woman.

Full of uncertainty, Nichkhun drove back to his home. Upon seeing Hyuna sitting sadly on the sofa, his heart sank.

"Nick..." Hyuna cried as she flew into his arms, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. "What should I do? Does this mean I can't be a model anymore?"

"Hyuna...how about you go overseas temporarily to take care of your pregnancy? After our baby is born, you can return. When that time comes, I promise, I will do what I have done before - I'll make you famous again."

After hearing his words, Hyuna froze in realization, "You're asking me to go overseas? Han Nick, are you planning to sacrifice me? Let me tell you, I'm not as stupid as Tiffany to believe your words, I definitely will not go. Plus...Nichkhun Horvejkul, don't forget, my stomach still contains your child. I've already been your lover for so many years, do you really think you can just kick me aside like this?"

"That…that's not what I meant..."

"Nichkhun, think carefully, who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? Do you love Tiffany?"

"Of course, I love you, only you!" Nichkhun responded painfully, "But, Tiffany set out conditions: if you don't leave Horvjk, she won't marry me."

"Even if you marry her, you aren't guaranteed everything the Tang family owns!" Hyuna reasoned. "The Hwang family doesn't care about Tiffany. Even if she was to return to the household, how much would she be able to inherit? Nick, do you really want to put all your eggs in the one basket, to find in the end you've gained nothing? Stay with me, at least you have me and our child...the three of us can build a future together, isn't that what you want?"

"Nick, think about it carefully...do you want me, or do you want Tiffany? All I need is one word from you and I can go directly to the hospital to organize an abortion. I'll leave Horvjk and never appear in front of you again."

Nichkhun didn't respond as he stood blankly in place.

Seeing no response, Hyuna immediately picked up her phone to ring her assistant, "Help me make an appointment at the hospital, I want to have an abortion..."

"What are you doing?" Nichkhun swiped the phone out of her hand, "Don't be so impulsive, did I say I wouldn't be choosing you?"

Upon hearing his words, Hyuna’s face lit up, "Does that mean, you choose me?"

"I love you the most and yet you want to have an abortion, how could I allow you to do such a thing? All these years, I've been protecting you, have you not realized?" Nichkhun ended up settling on a decision

- he decided to end things with Tiffany.

xxx

The next day, they were scheduled to film a commercial. Tiffany was supposed to film with a few other models, however...the photographer felt Tiffany’s presence was too strong; if there were too many people, they would only serve as a contrast to accentuate her. So, in the end, only one male model remained.

Early in the morning, Sunny knocked on Tiffany’s room door, however...when Tiffany came to open the door, she appeared to be hiding something, not allowing Sunny to enter. Sunny immediately looked at Tiffany as she asked, "Is there someone else in the room?"

"I..."

"Tiffany! How could you be like this? Although you have split up with that jerk, you only just got married to Taeyeon, how could you mess around like this? Let me in, let me in, let me see who's so brave to seduce my precious Tiffany!" Sunny was a bit agitated; with her strength, she appeared to be ready to push open the door.

However, at this time, Taeyeon reached out his hand to stop it. His tall and fit physique shrouded the two. -for the story-

"Big Boss, it's you..."

Sunny was stunned as she laughed awkwardly.

Sunny glanced at Sunny briefly, his gaze carried a sense of approval because, with her around, Taeyeon would be rest assured no man could get close to Tiffany. Tiffany decided to cut the silent.

"Do you also know about the event Nichkhun arranged for me?" Tiffany turned to look at Sunny questioningly, thinking she must have told Taeyeon. However, Sunny quickly waved her hands, signaling this had nothing to do with her.

"In this industry, as long as I want to find out, I can find out anything."

By now, Tiffany was no longer surprised. How else did Taeyeon manage to climb to the top? So, she smiled at him, "Don't worry, you've already handed me the sword to kill my enemies, I will definitely finish it off satisfactorily."

Taeyeon didn't respond, he just simply reached out his hand to touch Tiffany’s hair.

Upon seeing their actions...Sunny got goosebumps all over. These two, they've only gotten married not long ago, but how come they resemble a married couple that has been married for years?

 

So, without a word, he headed into the bathroom to shower.

After seeing him leave, Sunny rested on Tiffany’s arm as she spoke, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? You made me embarrass myself in front of such an important person!"

"I only found out last night when I returned to the room," Tiffany shrugged innocently.

"Oh god! He's so romantic! Someone as busy as President Kim actually caught a direct flight to a place like this to keep you company. Tiffany, your luck really has changed. Thinking about all those years you've spent with that jerk, when did he ever visit you at your work?" Sunny lit up, "Indeed, there is a difference between different people."

"Are we still going to the location of the shoot?" Tiffany reminded, even though she acted like she didn't care the night before.

"Is President Kim coming?"

"He should be coming," Tiffany whispered.

Taeyeon had come all this way, of course he couldn't miss watching Tiffany’s performance. He was looking forward to seeing how Tiffany would perform at an outdoor shoot.

30 minutes later, the three of them arrived at the location of the shoot. Because he couldn't reveal his identity, Taeyeon could only watch from afar.

Tiffany stepped out of the change room in a light blue lace dress which hugged her curvy body, highlighting her positive attributes, especially her long slender legs which looked like they had no limit - she looked perfect like a sculpturist's work of art.

The theme for today's shoot was a bride chasing a runaway groom. While chasing, the bride injures her leg without the groom noticing.

In the end, the sparkling diamond on the bride's hand creates a beautiful rainbow from the reflections of the sun's rays awakening the groom to the promises he made to the bride. Finally, the groom returns and the couple reconcile...

When Taeyeon knew about the concept he literally just shoves the paper with information to the trash bin,

Bride? Groom? It should be me…

"Tiffany, the emotions today change quite a lot, are you OK with that?" The photographer from the previous day had become today's director and he asked Tiffany out of duty.

"No problems," Tiffany gently nodded.

The director made an 'OK' gesture towards her before reminding her to get into position.

Taeyeon watched from afar. He realized Tiffany was like a dust-covered gem. No wonder, 3 years ago...she was able to come out on top. If she had never retreated back then, right now, how successful would she be?

"President Kim, our Jewel isn't bad is she?" Sunny eyes contained an unconcealable pride, "If only she wasn't held back by that jerk..."

"From now on, no one will hold her back," Taeyeon responded coolly as he stepped his tall figure back into the car.

Sunny smiled knowingly because she knew Tiffany wasn't going to give anyone the chance to hold her back ever again.

And of course, she was even more convinced by the man in the car, because he was the owner of an empire.

Because of Tiffany’s professionalism, the shoot ran smoothly, saving the director half a days time.

The director was extremely impressed by Tiffany, so he tried to offer her a solution to her rumored problems, "I heard your current company has no idea how to plan out your career. Are you interested in stepping out onto a bigger stage?"

Tiffany took the business card from the director's hands, but refused politely as usual, "I am happy where I am right now."

The director didn't pressure Tiffany as he smiled at her, "Even so, we will always welcome you."

Tiffany thanked him and started to head towards Taeyeon. But, Sunny suddenly flew towards her holding out her phone exclaiming, "Just then, there was a woman called Jessica Jung that called, proclaiming she is the new manager Nichkhun has arranged for you.

She also said, after you are finished with your shooting, you should return because Nichkhun has organized , the date of the event will be 3 days from now. I've just done some research on the brand. Even though it isn't an unbranded product...many consumers have complained about them for years."

"Nichkhun obviously wants to destroy you!"

Tiffany grabbed her phone from Sunny as she remained calm, "Let's head back first, we'll talk later."

"This is something you've worked hard towards, if you accept this job, all you've done would go to waste." Sunny’s heart broke for Tiffany.

"Sunny, do you think...I haven't prepared for something like this?" Tiffany sneered. She didn't expect Nichkhun to actually give up on the Hwang family's background and choose Kim Hyuna, "I've said before, being in the lead and NOT being in the lead, is only a word of difference. The two outcomes are only separated by a thin line."

"I won't play the wrong cards again..."

Not far away, Taeyeon was sitting in the car. Their eyes met and they both smiled at each other. After Tiffany boarded the car, Taeyeon handed his phone over to her, "I asked Sooyoung to search through the database for information regarding this lady called Jessica Jung, who will be your new manager. Her resume and dark past is all in here."

xxx

After the shooting was complete, the three of them returned to Korea. Onboard the plane Tiffany and Taeyeon leaned on each other affectionately, but as soon as the plane landed, they went their separate ways like strangers.

Nichkhun had sent the new manager, Jessica Jung, to pick them up from arrivals. At the exit, the female manager, Jessica Jung, stood waiting. Not only was she wearing a light purple chiffon dress, standing on 10 inch high heels and wearing sunglasses, she was also looking continuously at the watch on her wrist. Her whole body exuded a sense of impatience, like as if the roles were reversed and she was an international superstar waiting to be picked up instead.

Tiffany noticed a sign with her name on it placed beside Jessica’s feet. She decided to ignore it and headed straight out of the airport with Sunny.

Tiffany arrived back at the office first. Upon entering the main entrance of Horvjk Entertainment, she headed straight for Nichkhun room and threw the door open.

"I'm waiting for your explanation," Tiffany exclaimed as she slammed both hands on the table, "So, there really is something happening between you and Kim Hyuna?"

Nichkhun stopped what he was doing, hesitated for a moment, then sneakily changed the subject, "You just landed, how come you came straight here?"

"How long has it been?" Tiffany continued with the same subject, "How long have you and Kim Hyuna been together?"

"Tiffany Hwang!" Nichkhun suddenly yelled, "I've had enough of you, do you know how annoying you are? Can't you do stuff that men like, like Hyuna? What woman nags every day like you?"

Tiffany slowly pulled back her hands and looked at Nichkhun questioningly, "What do you two think I am? A toy?"

"Tiffany, let's break up...I am indeed with Hyuna...and we are truly in love," Nichkhun spoke to Tiffany like he was talking to a stranger that had no relation to him. "You shouldn't blame me - there is no explanation for love. From now on we merely have a subordinate and superior relationship, I am your boss and you are my employee!"

Tiffany sneered as she raised one corner of her lip; she was calmer than Nichkhun expected, "So, I guess you're not planning to release me from my contract? You must assume, if you were to let me go, Kim Hyuna will never succeed."

"Sorry...you still have to wait 3 years."

"Is this why you have organized for me to appear at that event?" Tiffany continued to question.

"For your current status, this event suits you perfectly." After speaking, Nichkhun returned to sit on his chair and flipped through some documents, "If there isn't anything else, you can leave. Also, Jessica Jung is your manager. From now on, you must follow her orders."

Her 5 years of fantasy, were all wasted on a jerk!

Tiffany couldn't say her heart didn't hurt, but at this moment, she felt angry more.

"Do you know what happens to unfaithful people? - they won't have a happy ending." After saying these words, Tiffany turned around and left Nichkhun’s office.

Of course, her determination to make Horvjk disappear from the entertainment industry for good, was stronger than ever.

Tiffany returned to her room. Meanwhile, Jessica had just returned from the airport. Without knocking, she walked straight into the room pointing at Tiffany and yelling,

"Are you aware that from now on, you are my artist? Do you still want to be a model and take jobs? How dare you treat me like this...are you a pig?"

Upon hearing these words, Tiffany suddenly got up out of her seat and slowly stepped towards Jessica, "Repeat what you said, what were yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter