007

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

"Oh...you don't want to get married? Then we won't do it..." Tiffany smiled, "Let's wait until you are no longer busy, we can talk about it later."

Like this, Nichkhun was flustered. He reached out his hand and placed it overbearingly onto Tiffany’s shoulder. With an angry look in his eyes, he asked, "Do you not love me anymore?"

"What about you? Do you love me?" Tiffany carefully slipped out of Nichkhun’s grasp; she had promised Taeyeon she wasn't going to have physical contact with another man.

xxx

Tiffany stood in front of the mirror smiling sweetly at Taeyeon; fresh and elegant like a blooming lily. It was hard for one not to turn all their attention to her.

"What do you want to say to me?"

Taeyeon didn't say a word, instead, he took big steps towards Tiffany and hugged her from behind. He then turned her neck so he could cover with his, "I want to kiss you and even more...I want to adore you."

"I'm going to be late." Tiffany also didn't want to part with Taeyeon’s lips.

"I will watch the live broadcast..."

Tiffany nodded her head with satisfaction. She hooked her arm onto Taeyeon’s as they walked out of the villa together. Truthfully, anyone looking at the couple would believe they were a perfect match. Tiffany was like white snow emanating a sense of pureness, whereas Taeyeon was alluring like a dangerous dark night.

Sunny was captivated by the sight of the couple, this is how a married couple should look like...unlike Nichkhun the jerk, who would not be so pleasing to the eye.

A little while later, Tiffany boarded the car with Sunny’s assistance. On the way, Sunny spoke while driving, "The contract signing will be at 9am, we should arrive at 8:50am - just right."

"Your arrangements have always been on point." Tiffany looked down and swiped her phone.

"The plane will be at 3pm and Hyuna has arranged for anti-fans to stop you at the airport. Among her fans, they have discussed a plan to make you look bad. One of them will find the chance to embarrass you and others will pretend to be passersby aiming to skew the judgment of onlookers." Sunny screwed up her nose in disgust, this was something primary school kids did and unfortunately, childish acts like this always seemed to hurt others the most.

"All this information, how did you find out about it?" Tiffany was quite surprised.

"Because I have Yuri hiding amongst them..." Sunny hummed proudly, "We'll just let these kids be happy for a bit...after the video is released, we'll see whose face gets slapped harder..."

Tiffany laughed as she shook her head. Kim Hyuna certainly had the ability to gather anti-fans. In comparison, her number of active fans looked pitiful. However, there were still a few that were looking forward to her appearance at the airport.

8:50am, right on time, Tiffany arrived at the hotel where the contract signing was to take place and walked down the red carpet in front of the reporters.

Sunny had selected to arrive at 8:50am because any earlier, Tiffany would have devalued herself. At the same time, she had to make sure they wouldn't be late, so Sunny timed everything perfectly.

"Tiffany, after your public apology, you disappeared. When you appeared again, you took Kim Hyuna’s contract, was this all part of your plan?"

"Kim Hyuna released photos of her working hard to stand up again this morning, is she accusing you of stealing her deal?"

"Tiffany, are you planning to make a comeback?"

Tiffany smiled the entire time without responding to any of the reporters' questions. After entering the hotel, she listened carefully to JK’s arrangements and cooperated accordingly.

On the other hand, Nichkhun, who was originally meant to attend the signing couldn't attend because he was busy, so Tiffany was accompanied by her assistant instead. This gave the public the impression that Tiffany and Horvjk Entertainment were on bad terms. However, Nichkhun was indeed busy - busy being held back by Hyuna. There was no way she would allow Nichkhun to attend the signing and support Tiffany.

Crown Empire.

Taeyeon was sitting in his office watching the live broadcast. On screen, Tiffany didn't appear demanding; she was quiet and beautiful but was hard to ignore. As the contract signing reached its end, Taeyeon phoned his assistant through the intercom, "This afternoon, send 5 bodyguards to protect Tiffany all the way until she boards the plane."

"Yes, president..."

“Wait!’

‘Yes, president?”

“Send Choi Youngjae-“

“The new body-bodyguard of South Korea’s President?”

“Yes, yes. Choi Youngjae, Han Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Park Chanyeol, and Nam Joohyuk, that’s all.”

“They will be there is not time, President.”

Taeyeon knew, regarding this spokespers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter