006

Trial Marriage (taeny ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

"The deal…I have already accepted it."

"Tiffany!" Nichkhun exclaimed in shock, Tiffany never had gone against any of his decisions before.

"Don’t forget, I am also a model of Horvjk Entertainment. Actually, I’ve already spoken to JK’s founder, Mr. Barron, and he is looking forward to working together." She smirked.

xxx

"Tiffany, I am the president of Horvjk Entertainment. The power of decision-making stands with me, not you!" Nichkhun shouted furiously as he looked at Tiffany, "Why must you take Hyuna’s deal?"

"You think I took the deal just because I wanted to? JK requested for the swap. I was just worried in the end, we would be left with nothing, so I tried to hold on to the contract for you. Originally, I didn't believe any of the rumors regarding you and Hyuna, but the fact that you'd rather make a loss than have her lose her spokesperson deal, makes me wonder if the two of you..."

"Of course not! What are you thinking?" Nichkhun immediately denied any relations, "I just felt that since we are about to get married, why can't you just stay at home and look after our family?"

"Then, will you go explain to Mr. Barron?" Tiffany loosened her grip on the phone. She had a look of disappointment, "Also, what do you mean by I TOOK the deal from Hyuna? Haven't I allowed her to take enough from me? For the sake of helping her, I've already offended everyone...who would have thought, in the end, she wouldn't even acknowledge my kindness..."

"Tiff, at that time, you were the one that suddenly announced you were retreating from the limelight, hence your jobs were given to me. What do you mean by you allowed me?" Hyuna was not backing down as she started an argument with Tiffany - the thing she hated the most was people saying she cleaned up after Tiffany Hwang. "Also, with your ability and popularity right now, if you were to say you allowed me to take anything from you, no one would believe it."

"Fine, if you are able to convince Mr. Barron into changing his mind, then I step down. No comments."

Nichkhun was stuck in a difficult position between the two women. Most importantly, Tiffany was still furious, or else she wouldn't have disobeyed his orders - something she had never done before. JK had indeed requested for the spokesperson to be swapped to Tiffany, so, in the end, Nichkhun stepped in and split the two apart, "Stop arguing, since it was JK request, then we will just go with what's been decided. The spokesperson will be swapped to Tiffany Hwang."

"President Nick!" Kim Hyuna whined.

"It's decided. The two of you can leave first. Tiffany, ask Sunny to come in," Nichkhun ordered coldly. It was obvious that, although he had no choice but to swap to Tiffany, he hated the feeling of being stepped all over by her.

Tiffany was clever and knew exactly what Nichkhun was thinking, but, if he was expecting her to carefully consider his feelings...

...he was dreaming!

Hyuna followed closely behind Tiffany, she was about to explode up inside and it was obvious from the expression on her face, she could barely control her anger. Luckily, even though Tiffany appeared to be making a comeback, in actual fact, she wasn't very popular.

If she was to tear down this outdated model, it would be too easy. So, she turned to her assistant and said, "In a moment, take a few photos of me working hard to recover and post them online. Let's create some commotion amongst my fans and get them to complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter