Yoohyeon - Couple

Dreamcatcher One-Shot Collection

YouxYoohyeon One-Shot [Female]


 

"When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor~" Yoohyeon sings into my ear softly as I scroll through her camera roll. Her arms are around me and her chin rests on my shoulder as she watches my small movements closely.

"Babe." I call out to her, resulting in her to tilt her head to look at me. I set the phone down and turn in her arms.

"Yes?" She smiles at me and gives me a butterfly kiss.

"I love you," escapes my mouth and I stay silent afterwards. I cover my mouth and look away as that had been my first time saying that to her.

Heat rises to my face and I can't seem to fan it away, so I turn back to Yoohyeon who seems to have been staring at me the whole time with a big smile on her face.

"I love you too," she says back to me as I try to think of something to divert the attention away from what I said.

"Mm... But I think I love something else more..." I slyly send a wink her way and motion for her to come closer.

"What exactly?" A smirk appears on her face as she slowly creeps up to me on all fours.

"Your forehead," I say blatantly, sweeping her bangs to the side when her face is close enough to mine. Her smirk disappears and she looks at me weirdly.

"Um... My what now?"

"Your forehead." I giggle and watch as Yoohyeon shyly covers her forehead with her hand. "It's so cute." I ruffle her hair, earning a slap to my intruding hand. "This is what I live for." 

I fall back onto the bed and heave in a big breath. Yoohyeon quiets down and lays next to me moments later, cuddling into my arm tightly.

"So let's get this straight." She scrunches her eyebrows at me and I can't take her cuteness seriously.

"Or we could get this gay." I laugh and get another slap but this time on my shoulder. "Okay, okay, I'm done. What's the matter?"

"So you live for my forehead but not for me." I knew it.

"Yes, ma'am." I smile at her cheekily and turn my back to her.

"Yah. I'm still talking to you." Yoohyeon tugs repetitively on my arm then moves on to the collar of my shirt.

"What?" I pretend to groan and roll back to look at her, giving her a bored look.

"Is my forehead the only thing you like about me?" Yoohyeon pouts cutely and balls her hands into little fists, hitting my chest with them lightly.

"No, no." I chuckle and grab her wrists, stopping her from continuing on. She tries to pull her wrists away from my hold but to no avail, so she gives in and leans her body weight on to me, causing the bed to creak under our combined weight. "H-hey hey hey!"

"This is what you get for not answering me." Yoohyeon rolls on me as soon as I let her go, squishing me under her.

"Yah. You’re bigger than me, so don’t be so rough." I hold her still by her sides and start tickling Yoohyeon, who laughs wildly like a madwoman.

"HAHAHAHA! What?!" She screams into my ears, smacking my hands away. "Yah! Stop!" She pants heavily and loudly, flipping herself over so she can straddle my waist. Huffing and puffing, she holds my wrists down above my head and leans down toward me, her breath still hitched. Her soft hair flows down to my nose, tickling it slightly. I try to wriggle out of her grasp, but to no avail as she holds her thighs in place, keeping me from being able to escape the hold.

“Okay, okay," I say as I let my limbs go limp, a slight sigh slipping away from my mouth. "I give up. You win. Ask me anything and I'll answer to it."

"Hmm..." She retracts one hand and taps her chin with it, thinking really hard about this question of hers. "Will you be with me forever?" A huge smile makes its way onto Yoohyeon's face, her youthful beauty shining brightly at me that I need a pair of sunglasses to look at her.

"Yes, love." I pull her down on top of me after she lets go of my wrists. "As long as you stay cute forever," I add, knowing that Yoohyeon probably rolled her eyes at me.

"I will stay cute forever." She lets out a breath and hugs me tightly. So tightly, as if to tell me that she'll never let me go. "I love you."