Jiu - Boutique

Dreamcatcher One-Shot Collection

YouxJiu One-shot [Female]


 

“Hey. Yoohyeon-ah, I don’t want to go shopping...” I groan as I wriggle my wrist that’s in her strong grasp.

She says nothing and continues dragging me along to her so-called “favorite store”. 

“Why do I have to go with you?” I whine and give a pouty face to my best friend, still being dragged along by her.

Yoohyeon stops in her tracks and makes sure that I’m looking at her before she rolls her eyes. 

“Look, you’re trying to get at a girl and you’re telling me that you don’t want to change whatever... *this* style of yours is?” Her face visually cringes in disgust and she continues to drag me to the boutique.

“Geez...” I rub my temple with my free hand and lazily scan the area before me. 

“Oh. My. God.” Yoohyeon turns to me, letting my wrist free, and puts her hand on her hip, squinting her eyes at me. “Do you want me to help you or not?!” 

“Yes, of course. I was just kidding~” I hug her arm and lean my head on her shoulder.  “So what’s this place called?” I ask once we begin walking again. 

“It’s called Minji’s Boutique. It sounds a little plain or maybe even boring but I assure you that in there are the latest styles and fashion trends.” She looks down at me and smiles reassuringly.

“I... I think I trust you.” 

...

“Hello! Welcome to Minji’s Boutique!” A red-haired girl-

“Yoohyeon!” I grip my best friend’s shoulder and pull her head down next to mine. “That...” I rudely point to the oblivious girl standing by the cash register. “That’s Jiu.”

“You have surprisingly good taste, my friend,” Yoohyeon whispers back, chuckling at the end of her sentence. “She’s really pretty.” 

“Yeah, I know,” I respond. I wave at the redhead before pushing Yoohyeon to a random rack of clothes. “You’re only here to help me pick out clothes, so go find me some.” 

“Of course, my love.” Yoohyeon blows kisses to me and runs off like a child. I watch her go from rack to rack, quickly going through the colorful clothes. 

She takes some dresses off of a rack, comes to me to see if the said dresses fit me, throws the clothes that look like they would fit me onto my head then returns to the rack to scavenge for more clothes. 

“Hey, I’m-“ I pause my sentence when I see Yoohyeon running over to me with her heels clicking on the floor.

“Hurry up and try those on.” She rushes me into one of the fitting rooms and shuts the door behind us. 

“Don’t look...” I peer at her and she maintains eye contact with me. I feel a blush spread on my cheeks. 

I’ve changed in front of Yoohyeon before but not with her staring right at me as I remove my clothes. 

My best friend giggles and steps closer to me, her hands moving in erted clasping motions. A smile creeps its way onto her face as she closes in on me. 

“Yoohyeon, I swear... If you touch me...” I step backwards and my back touches a wall, trapping me between itself and Yoohyeon. My face breaks into a smile too. 

Someone knocks at the fitting room door. 

“Hello? Is everything okay in there?”

Jiu.

“Uh... Yes! Everything is fine.” I feel Yoohyeon wrap her arms around me from behind. “Thank youuuuuu!” She blows into my ear softly.

“Sorry, we’re busy in here. Shoo,” Yoohyeon responds to Jiu.

I turn around and clamp my hands over . 

‘Are you crazy?’ I glare at her.

She just shrugs and lets go of me, sitting back down on the seat next to the mirror.

“Geez...” I return to the pile of clothes I left abandoned on the ground when Yoohyeon was teasing me. 

I grab a floral-patterned dress and hurriedly slip it on. It shows my shoulder and collarbones and stops mid-thigh. I look to Yoohyeon who’s smiling like a proud mother. 

She gives me a thumbs up.

“Now try on this other dress I got you.” Yoohyeon stands up and retrieves a white sundress from the pile. She hands me the dress and obediently sits down again.

I try the other dress on and we leave the fitting room.

...

“Is this all you’re buying?” Jiu asks as I walk up to the counter with Yoohyeon trailing closely behind. She retrieves the clothing item from me and proceeds to scan it. It’s thrown into a fancy-looking bag and is returned to me.

“I-I uh... Yes..?” I stumble over my words while looking at the red-haired beauty. I mentally face palm after I hand her a few bills.

“Are you telling me or asking me?” She teases me with her gorgeous smile on her face. The brightness of her pearly-white teeth almost blind me. 

“Telling. I’m telling you.” I send her an awkward smile and Yoohyeon starts pulling me away from the counter. 

“Hey! Your receipt.” Jiu jogs over to us and places the thin paper in my hand, cupping my hands with hers to make sure I clasp it tightly. She smiles at me and lets go of my hand. “I hope you had a good experience at Minji’s Boutique. Have a good day.” 

“Y-you too.” I wave at her and exit the building with Yoohyeon holding onto my arm. 

“Oh my god, you’re so gay,” she says once we step foot outside. She takes a look at me and pinches my cheek, laughing at me. “Get that smile off of your face and let’s go home.” 

“Yeah, I will.” I grin to myself and take a look at the receipt in my hand. “Yoo. YOO, LOOK!” 

“WHAT?!” Yoohyeon looks at me with her doe eyes, scanning my entire face for any sudden changes in my expression.

“She wrote her number down.” I point to the digits written on the paper with a shaky finger. My heart is about to explode from happiness. “Is this a dream?”

“No, this is *not* a dream and it looks like you’re going to get laid soon, my friend.”