Jiu - After Work

Dreamcatcher One-Shot Collection

YouxJiu One-shot [Female]


 

“Ahhh...” I fall backwards onto my bed and hug my white pillow tightly. “I’m so tired.” I scramble to get into the blue blanket and rub my cold feet together.

“I think this is going to be my well-deserved nap.” I sigh and shut my eyes, hearing the pit-pattering of another pair of feet get closer to my room. The noise stops and I’m met with a soft whisper floating to my ear.

“Y/n-ah,” Jiu says under her breath, grabbing my hand that was left hanging out of the blanket. She squeezes it gently and leans close to my left ear, “I’m bored~”

I open one eye to peek at her and I see a small pout on her pretty face. Her blaze-red hair emphasizes the quirky personality that lies beneath her cold facade. The beautiful face that I fell in love with is staring back at me silently.

“Jiu-“

“Play with me~” Jiu juts her lower lip out even more so and leans in close to my face. “Unnie’s bored~”

“Jiu-“

“Please?” She shows me her puppy-dog eyes and pouts sadly, not knowing what it’s doing to my pitiful heart. I internally shake my head and sigh.

“Jiu-“

“I’ll give you hugs.” Jiu crawls underneath the blanket, over me and pops her head out next to mine, hugging me gently. “Will you play with me now?”

My face goes blank as my brain also does. The cuteness in these actions probably isn’t noticed by the redhead herself but is noticed by her girlfriend (me).

“Hmm...” I act as if I’m contemplating on whether or not I want to play with my unnie. Jiu only rests her head on my shoulder and sighs softly. 

“Wait for me to respond before you get all sad,” I scold her, lifting my hand from under the blanket to carefully caress Jiu’s face. She glances back at me with doubt in her eyes, drifting back and forth from the blanket to me.

“I’ll play with you.” I smile and kiss her forehead lightly. Jiu stares at me for a long while before letting out a deep breath.

“You know what?” Jiu snuggles into my side, one of her arms thrown over me. “I kind of want to stay in now.”

“Oh really?” I my eyebrow at her, questioning her sudden change in expression. “Why are you acting like a cool unnie now?”

“I AM NOT.” Jiu hugs me tightly and says into my neck, “I just want to stay in with my lover. Is that so bad?”

“Hmm...” I turn and look at her as she retreats from my neck. “I guess that’s a good enough excuse.” I rest my head in a comfortable position before I shut my eyes and let out a breath and hope for a restful and peaceful  slumber.

.

..

...

“Y/n-ah.”

“Yes?”