Yoohyeon - My First

Dreamcatcher One-Shot Collection

YouxYoohyeon One-shot [Female] 


 

“So what are you going to do with Yoohyeon, Y/n-ah?” Siyeon-unnie asks, her hand playing with my hair as I scroll down my Twitter feed on my phone.

“What do you mean?” I put my device down and turn to look at her, raising an eyebrow in the process.

“Well, I mean, you’re dating now and shouldn’t you take it to the next level?” She quirks an eyebrow at me, scanning my face for any change in my expression.

“Like holding hands?” I scratch my head in confusion. “We already do that.”

“No, pabo. Like kissing and juicy stuff, ya know~” Siyeon-unnie nudges my arm and wiggles her eyebrows as my face starts burning. I rub my arm in embarrassment and grab a pillow before pulling it close to me.

“Shh~” I put a finger to my lips and peek over the pillow. “That’s embarrassing...” I wiggle under her burning stare and fall onto my side. I fan my face and start breathing heavily. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Look at what you-“

Siyeon-unnie pulls me up and pushes me onto the back of the couch, the pressure from her hands gripping my arms tightly cause me to let out a squeak. She leans in closely and whispers into my ear, “Don’t you want her to do something like this? Something daring and surprising?”

The strong smell of her perfume hits me when her hair tickles my nose. I giggle and hold her face in my hands.

“You should stop before Sua-unnie sees this. She’ll kill you.” I pinch her cheek and pry her hands off of me.

“Ah... You’re no fun.” Siyeon-unnie knocks her head onto my forehead softly and I laugh at her silliness.

“Unnie-“

“Ahem.” A soft cough is heard at the door causing both Siyeon-unnie and I to turn our heads to look at the source of interruption.

Sua-unnie... and Yoohyeonie... both folding their arms and glaring daggers right at us.

“Um...” I start, not knowing which words I should use in the situation.

“Hi, unnie!” Siyeon-unnie stands up from the cough to run to her girlfriend with her arms wide open, trying to initiate a hug, only to be flicked on her forehead. Sua-unnie chuckles while Siyeon-unnie holds a hand to her hurt head, rubbing it sheepishly with a small pout on her face.

“Let’s go out to eat and let these lovebirds make amends.” Sua-unnie hooks an arm through Siyeon-unnie’s and pulls her down the hallway.

“‘Make amends’?” Siyeon-unnie speaks quietly, only to get hit again. “Ah! I’m sorry!”

I keep my eyesight on the now-empty doorway, not ignoring Yoohyeon’s death stare of course.

The only way for this to work is if I act cute. I take a deep breath and grab all of what I have left of my dignity.

“Yoohyeonie~” I reach up to her with my arms, closing both my hands to create a cute gesture. I smile at her and she somehow resists sending one back and, instead, strengthens her glare, sending chills down my spine.

Um... I’m in for it this time.

She takes a step toward me and sits in the empty seat next to me. I can’t fight the urge to fidget with my hands, so I play with my fingers and I also pinch at the back of my hand.

“You only do that when you feel nervous, Y/n-ah.” Her unusually deep voice scares me and has me jumping from wall to wall. She takes a look at my hands and puts one of hers atop of my restless ones. I hold myself still and breathe in deeply.

Resist the urge to kiss her right now. Resist the urge to kiss her right now. Resist the urge to-

Yoohyeon shoves me so my back is on the cushion of the couch and her right hand caresses my face while her other blocks me from trying to leave, set on the couch right next to my head.

“Siyeon-unnie said something about you wanting something like this? ‘Something daring and surprising’?” Yoohyeon quotes Siyeon-unnie’s words from earlier, whispering hotly into my ear. She leans down slowly and assertively, her face just inches away from my own.

Don’t mess up the mood by trying to kiss her.

“Is this what you want?” I feel her breath on my cheek and I shiver. The chills I got from Yoohyeon earlier are so different from the ones now. I stay silent and shut my eyes tightly, awaiting the pressure of something else.

.

..

...

Nothing..?

I open my eyes and see that Yoohyeon, who’s shaking slightly, also has her eyes glued shut. I giggle and poke the tip of her nose.

“Yah! Stop!” Yoohyeon says in her almost-close-to-fluent English. She peeks at me while opening her eyes and starts to frown.

“Y-Yoohyeonie?” I question her odd behavior and she falls onto me, knocking the air out of me. “Oof!” Yoohyeon fixes her position so she can hug me.

“I tried to be cool like Sua-unnie and Jiu-unnie taught me but I can’t do it. I wanted to impress you and show off my cool side, so...” Her words become faint and soft as she snuggles into the crook of my neck. “So I can be your ideal type...”

“Huh?” I chuckle, holding in my incoming Santa laugh. I wrap my arms around her small waist and start to , “So you can become my what?”

“Y-your... ideal type...” She mumbles even more into my shoulder and I can’t help but laugh.

“Yoohyeon-ah, you’re so cute. You’re so cute and thoughtful for going out of your way to try to become my ideal type but...” The ‘but’ causes her body to go still. “An ideal type is an ideal type. You might or might not end up with someone like that because it’s usually created with your imagination and almost no one you know fits the description. And you...” I lift my hands up and hold her small face, causing her doe eyes to light up. “You are the one I’m in love with.”

“The only one?” Yoohyeon looks at me with a small pout growing on her face, urging me to boop her nose. 

I shoot down her second-guess and kiss her softly on the lips. 

“My first and last.”