Siyeon - Late-Night Calls

Dreamcatcher One-Shot Collection

YouxSiyeon One-shot [Female]


 

I walk out of the shower, hair still wet so the leftover droplets of water run from my hair down my body. I grab a towel from the rack and wrap it around me, enjoying the embrace of the warm fabric.

I leave the bathroom and walk to my own room, the pitter-pattering of my feet echoes in my empty house. I take a look at the empty desk in my room and think about Siyeon-unnie and how she always sits there whenever she comes over.

I sigh and break away from it, not wanting to tear up.

“Agh. I’m weak...” A warm and lone tear rolls down my cheek as I start to dry off and put my pajamas on. “I miss her...” I say as I grab a pillow and hug it, taking my phone from the nightstand and opening it up to my home screen.

I scroll through the social media news feeds and a quiet ding catches my attention.

*ding!*

I click on the message notification from my Singnie and open the text:

‘I hope you had a good day.’

I squirm in my bed and start typing up a response when I get another message from her:

‘Can I call you?’

My heart thumps loudly in my chest and I can’t help the tears that swell up in my eyes. I haven’t seen her in a while, so this is as nerve-wracking for me as though this is our first time calling each other again.

I immediately open the FaceTime app and click on her contact. The app rings once and Siyeon-unnie quickly accepts the call.

“Unnie~” I say happily, a smile playing on my lips when her face pops up on my screen.

“Wow. My baby is happy to see me.” Siyeon-unnie laughs loudly but covers quickly after, not wanting the other members to hear her loud laughter. “Oops.”

I chuckle at her quirkiness and try to change the topic.

“Unnie, I miss you...” I set my phone up on my desk and angle it to face me before I fidget with my hands quietly.

“I...” Siyeon-unnie doesn’t know how to respond so she makes faces at me. Her bangs hide her forehead and her lips have a red tint as always.

“What?” I giggle at her, not able to contain my laughter. I hold my face in my hands as tears start to fall down from my cheeks, hitting the light fabric of my bed and creating small dripping sounds.

I try to keep my quiet sobbing to myself but I can’t. I bite my lip, anxious but not knowing why.

“Ah! W-what’s wrong?” Siyeon-unnie sounds worried and as if she’s seeing a puppy not play with its favorite toy. I can’t see her face because I have covered my own but I can imagine that there’s a sad look on her own face.

“Mm.” I answer, rubbing my eyes childishly. I open my eyes back up and see that she’s switched from video-call to just audio-call. “Unnie?”

“Hm?” She hums, ruffling around soundly but acting as if she isn’t doing anything in the background.

“I can hear you zipping your jacket.” I let out a sour laugh, wiping away my stray tears with my index fingers.

“I love you,” Siyeon-unnie whispers and makes kissy sounds into her mic on her earbuds, sending my heart beating a hundred BPS. My heartbeat skyrockets and my face heats up, resulting in me fanning away the heat with my hands.

“Yah. I know you’re only trying to distract me.” I try to fight her cuteness with my own fire but she only disagrees.

“Whatever could you mean?” She switches to her camera and I can see her walking on the sidewalk of the dark streets. My heart starts skipping but now for a totally different reason.

“YAH! Why are you by yourself?!” My face burns and my mind can’t function properly. I start huffing loudly and ruffling my damp hair, which she happily laughs at.

“I wanted something to drink and the other members are sleeping.” She smartly replies, fixing her bangs in the camera, letting me look into her light brown eyes.

I let out a sigh and stare at her again.

“Be careful.” I know Jiu-unnie’s also up doing something but I don’t mention it.

Siyeon-unnie hums a reply and I settle down comfortably on my bed, letting the covers nestle me in. I let out a yawn and quickly catch her attention.

“Are you tired?” She makes eye contact with me as she purchases her items, stuffing them into her jacket pockets clumsily, almost dropping one of the drinks. “Oh gosh,” she lets out.

“Yes.” I close my eyes and listen to her steady breathing, my body going limp as I let my body rest.

“You should sleep then.” I hear the jingle of the bell of the convenience store’s door.

I don’t answer Siyeon-unnie as I soon fall asleep and drift off into nothingness.

...

“Hey.” A soft voice wakes me from my sleep, the earbud in my ear emits small sounds of static. “Hey, Y/n-ah.”

“Hm?” I hum sleepily, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes that are still shut. I slowly open my eyes and see Siyeon-unnie standing over me. Her long, blue hair almost reaches me and urges me to play with the tips of her hair.

“Have a good sleep?” She smiles down at me and I lift up my arms, signaling her to lay next to me. “Mm. Come lay with me.” I mumble, grappling onto Siyeon-unnie’s shoulders and pulling her down beside me.

Siyeon-unnie just laughs heartily as I sigh into her side, content with just having her in my presence.

I snuggle into her and hug her even closer before I get up to her jacket and pull it off of her.

“Uh... Ah! Y/N!” Siyeon-unnie struggles to keep her jacket on, but I’m stronger and pull the thick blue jacket off of her body. She’s still laying down after and shakes her head at me, wearing a thin white sweater and her skinny blue jeans.

I look at the beautiful piece of art that is her face (and her body) and smirk. A blush is dancing on her cheeks as she averts her eyes away from my own, covering her huffing mouth her with her sleeve.

“Why are you blushing, unnie?” I sit down next to her and push a stray hair away from her face as she shivers in response.

“Mm... Nothing.” She leans into my touch and grabs my head, pulling me down into a soft and loving kiss. I straddle her hips and caress her face with my hands which slowly find their ways to her hair, tangling themselves in the familiar blue strands.

I sigh into the kiss and hear a creaking by the door. I immediately grab the covers and pull them over Siyeon-unnie then I slide off of the bed, tip-toeing over to the doorframe.

I take a deep breath and crouch down, not knowing what will pop out to scare me. I carefully peek out and see a little ball of brown fur.

“Beau!” I laugh and snatch him from the ground, rubbing his belly a few times. I carry my puppy into my room and set him down on the wooden floorboards.

“Arf!” He growls, bumping me in the face with his nose when he jumps at me. I chuckle lightly, shaking my head, and hold the spot where he touched me with his wet nose.

I continue playing with Beau until a voice breaks the air.

“So you’re just going to forget about me?” Siyeon-unnie leaves the bed and kneels down to stay next to me, her hand snakes away to hold my own and her other one pets Beau on the head.

Oops.

“Uh... No?”

She quirks a brow at me and returns to the bed with a frown, leaving my hand cold and alone.

Siyeon-unnie lays back down on the edge of the bed and plays with my hair, tugging on it slightly. Her hands glide down my body from my shoulders to my chest, squeezing whatever’s there gently.

I turn my head to send her a small glare and she gives me an eye-smile in return.

“I’ll be back, Beau.” I speak to my puppy softly, ruffling the fur on his head playfully. I spin on my heels and jump onto the mattress, tackling Siyeon-unnie in the process.

“So I came all this way to watch you play with Beau?” Singnie wraps her arms around my neck and drags me closer, our noses nearly touching.

“Beau’s cute. How can you resist that little face?” I nod toward my puppy playing on the floor with his Olaf stuffie. “Ri-“

Siyeon-unnie draws me in, her arms still slung around my neck, kissing me so tenderly that I go limp at the pleasant feeling.

Moments pass and we part, both panting heavily, our hands near our faces and touching our swollen lips.

“I can’t resist you either,” slips out of my mouth when I lay next to Siyeon-unnie, clinging onto her like my life depends on it.

I swipe away her bangs and kiss the top of her forehead.

“I love you.”