SuA - Dance Practice

Dreamcatcher One-Shot Collection

YouxSuA One-shot [Female]


 

“1, 2 and 3, 4- AH!” SuA rolls her eyes at herself as she couldn’t get her hand to stay in the correct position for her choreo. She takes a deep breath in and out and moves back to her initial position at the the center of the practice room. “Okay... Let’s try that again.” 

A hand on her hip and her other in the air, she starts her dance again. The music plays and she rides the rhythm of the song contently and comfortably until her body just freezes completely in the middle of the routine. 

"Aish..." SuA groans to herself as she stares into the mirror, her own reflection giving her judgmental faces. “Tch. Don’t you give me that face, missy.”

For weeks SuA has been practicing her original choreo for the dance competition she signed up for at school but recently her body just doesn’t seem to want to work with her.

"I'll have everyone's jaw drop and they'll all cheer for me," she whispers to herself quietly, stretching her tired arms over her head while twisting her body from one side to the other. "Now... to practice until I can do it all in one take." 

*knock knock*

SuA immediately stops what she’s doing and faces the door of the practice room as it swings open, revealing a girl with a box of pizza in her arms.

"Hello~? Order for two~" The girl calls out gently, stepping into the practice room slowly, closing the door behind her with her foot.

"Is this for me?" SuA jogs over to the girl in a grey hoodie with a huge smile plastered on her face. 

"As I said before, this is an order for two." The girl sets the box down and peers over her shoulder at the slightly shorter girl who hugs her from behind.

"I meant you, pabo." SuA snuggles into the younger girl's back and inhales her rosy scent. "You changed your perfume?" She steps away from the latter and opens the box of pizza, inhaling slices bite after bite.

 

Your P.O.V.

"Mhm. My mom said I shouldn't stick with old things for so long, so she went out and bought me a new bottle." You take a seat next to SuA and grab yourself a slice, nibbling away at the crust first.

"Oh..." SuA quiets down and looks at her slice of pizza sorrowfully. You notice that SuA has gone silent and turn to her. 

"Whash wrong?" You ask with your mouth still full of pizza. 

"You said your mom doesn't want you to hold onto old things for long..." SuA sets down her plate and leans on your shoulder, snuggling into  your sweater silently.

"I-I didn't mean us." You stutter, your chewed pizza almost falling out of your mouth, not knowing that your answer would stir this much of a fuss. Placing your own plate next to SuA's, you give your lover a side-hug. 

"SuA-yah, I love you. And no matter what, I will always be by your side. I'll show up when called and I'll even buy you chocolate if you want some at 2:00 in the morning when all the convenience stores are closed and the nearest one that's open is outside of town. Whenever and whatever you need, I'll do it for you. You are what matters the most to me in this messed up world, SuA," You reassure her, giving her dramatic hand motions to give an effect to your speech. 

"Y/n." SuA calls out to you, laying one of her small hands on your shoulder and crawling into your lap. Her warm breath hits your ear and sends chills down your spine.

"Hmm?" You look up into her deep brown eyes, seemingly unfazed by her actions.

"Kiss me." SuA leans down slowly, setting her eyes down on your lips. 

"Nope." You push her away by the shoulders lightly, causing her to give you a small look of disappointment. "You're greasy. And you need to practice for the competition." 

"Y/n......" SuA whines as she bounces in your lap, her lower lip jutting out at you cutely, almost urging you to pinch her cheeks in adoration.

"Practice until you're perfect first then..." You pretend to think by raising your hand to your chin, scratching it casually. "I'll think about it." 

SuA sighs dejectedly but gets off of your lap, slaps your shoulder then continues to practice her routine for the competition that'll be here at the end of this week.