Chapter 2

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My saviour? What saviour?”

No one answering my question. Everyone’s eyes were looking at a man that is now in our living room. 

“Hello, my name is Youngbin. You’re Dawon right? Sorry I didn’t get to visit you at the hospital”

I am standing like a fool in front of this handsome man around my height. His eyes is so warm and when he smiles it makes he looks even better.

“Hyuk-ah, pabo yah.. why are you frowning? He’s Youngbin, the one that save you during the crash” Jaeyoon hyung shook my hand and I realised that all of them were looking at me.

“Oh I’m sorry.. it’s just that I’m in awe.. you’re so handsome” I whispered the last part slowly.

“Sorry Binnie, usually he’s not like this. Btw his name is Sanghyuk, but you can call him Dawon or crybaby. Maybe he’s just in a shocked. Sit down please”

“Oh it’s okay Inseongie, Rowoon-ah how are you? Chani said that he missed you both”

The newcomer didn’t felt shy at all. In just a minute they all get along well. After eating the dinner they all moved to chat in the living room. I stayed with Rowoon to clean the dish.

“Who is he?”

“He’s my cousin. Same age with Inseong hyung. He’s a nice guy. Why didn’t you go and talked with him? He’s currently living with me as Inseong hyung always sleep in your place. And he just moved to our university. He’s your senior btw”

“Ohh.. I will”

“Hyukkie baby! Have you eat your medicine? I don’t want to deal with you not knowing who am I tomorrow morning”

Jaeyoon hyung came and give me my medicine. It’s true actually. This morning when I wake up I didn’t recognised Jaeyoon hyung. The doctor said it was a side effect from the accident. Jaeyoon hyung was so sad and cried his eyes out when I said I don’t remember him. Luckily the doctor said it can be cure if I took my medicine on time and tooks a trip to his office every week for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter