Chapter 3

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Goodnight everyone. See you guys tomorrow”

Rowoon and I walked home together. 

“That boy.. he’s so cute”

“What is it hyung? Dawonie? He is cute when he sleeps. Not when he started opening his mouth”

“Jaeyoon is lucky to have a cute brother like that”

“Yah hyung, Chani gonna be mad if he listened that.”

“Hahaha sometimes a change seems nice”

Upon reaching the apartment, both of us went to our own bedroom and went to sleep.

Dawon pov.

I wake up to the sound of thunder. Is it raining today? I should feel cold but my body feel hot right now. And the thunder sounds like it happening besides my ears. 

“Urghh.. its hot!! Did the a/c malfunctioning?”

Suddenly something hard slap me in the face. I opened my eyes and see someone’s arm on my face. 

“Yah, Zuho yah.. get up! You’re heavy!!!”

So the thunder basically came from Zuho. And he is hugging me explaining why I feel so hot. I kicked him with my other leg till he fell from the bed.

“What? What? Oh Dawon.. you’re up already? It still early. You have the mc until tomorrow.”

“You’re too noisy. I can’t sleep.”

I woke up and went to the kitchen. Inseong hyung was already there preparing the table for us. There’s kimchi jjigae, omu rice and other banchans on the table.

“Hyung, did you cook all of this????”

“Him? Of course not, you want all of us get admitted to the hospital? It’s Rowoon.. he came earlier in the morning because he said he wanted to surprise you.”

“Really???? He really like a mom!!! Rowoon-ah~~~ where are you???”

I went to the bathroom as I heard sound coming from it. It must be Rowoon. I opened the door and felt my sight getting blocked with something stronger than me. Someone caught me before i lay flats on the floor due to the collision.

“Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter