Chapter 14

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr. Lee may have lost some of his memory, this problems always occurs to patients with cases like him.”

“Will he remembers again?”

“I can’t be so sure of it, some remembers around days but it may takes years and even some of it never remembered again.”

Youngbin felt so down hearing the doctor’s explanation. He’s in the doctor room with Jaeyoon to hear updates for Dawon’s condition. They left Dawon together with Inseong and the rest. Youngbin’s steps feels heavy as he knows that the possibility of Dawon won’t even remembers him is high.

Half an hour before….

“Who?”

“What do you mean who? He’s your-“

“Sunbae. I’m your sunbae from school, Youngbin. I came to visit you.”

Youngbin felt the fake smile he wore. He needs explanation but not now.

“You did? Wah! Thank you sunbaenim.”

His heart is torn but watching the younger smile happily is enough. He won’t burden him with questions.

.

.

“Youngbin-hyung, are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes Jaeyoon.. I guess… the most important thing is that he’s fine now.”

Jaeyoon smiles at Youngbin’s word. He’s pitying him but there’s nothing they can do to fix it. He just hopes that Dawon will remember his love for Youngbin again. They walked together to Dawon’s room.

“Oh you’re back? What did the doctor said?”

“He needs time to remember again. Sanghyuk, you really don’t remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter