Chapter 10

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I didn't expect that his condition is going to be worse. I'm sorry Jaeyoon-ssi. It's our fault. We'll schedule the operation as soon as possible after the patient regains consciousness."

 

"Thank you doctor. I depends on you."

 

Jaeyoon get up and went outside to where Inseong is waiting for him. He sat on the bench beside Inseong and hold his hands like his life depends on it. Inseong put his hands on the younger's waist, hugging him slowly to calm him down.

 

"They said he's got some blood clotting inside his head because of the accident. They called it brain hemorrhage. I don't know what's that but you know, some of the patients who got this do survive but the risk is higher too and what if... just what if..... my brother.... he.... only one... i only have him Inseong-ah."

 

"Shh.. shh Jaeyoonnie.. they'll save him.. they'll save Dawon."

 

Back in Dawon's room. 

 

"Youngkyun? Just who is he?"

 

Youngbin muttering to himself when suddenly he felt a movement on Dawon's hands. All of his attention turns to the boy who's started opening his eyes.

 

"Dawon-ah... finally you wake up. Thank god."

 

Youngbin felt tears running down from his eyes. He leans down and hugged the confused boy.

 

"Youngbin hyung? Where am I?"

 

"You're in the hospital. You fainted when we're supposed to go out together. You haven't woke up since yesterday. Wait a minute, I'll call for the doctors and Jaeyoon. He's been worrying like crazy for you."

 

[Dawon POV]

 

Youngbin hyung kissed my forehead before going out of the room to call the doctor.

 

"Ahhh... I'm screwed..everyone must've knew it by now."

 

Youngbin is back with a doctor by his side. He checks on Dawon's wellbeing before explaining to him about his condition, the survival rate and the operation they need to do. The doctor gave him till the lunch time to make a decision for the operation date. Dawon sighed after the doctor left. Part of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter