Chapter 7

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Dawon POV]

"Thank you for visiting Mr. Lee. We're deeply sorry for the misdiagnosed from our doctor. I'll meet you in the next appointment?"

"See you again Dr. Kwon."

I went outside and sat on the nearest bench. Youngkyun sat beside me and holds my hand tightly.

"Are you okay?"

I said okay and smiles to him.

"Let's have a date."

He had this confused looks on him before I stand up and reached a hand for him. He tooks my hand and both of us went outside for our short date.

We went to our fav cat cafe. Well, its Kyunnie favourite and I sort of fell in love with the cafe because of him. Besides, who didn't like having a cat purring on your laps?

Kyunnie looks so happy petting the cats before he senses that I was staring at him. He leans closer and put his arms on the table, looking straight to my eyes and smiles.

"Do you still loves me?"

I felt blood rushing to my face when he asked me that.

"Stop that Youngkyun-ah. You know we have passed that stage."

Well, I used to before this. But since Youngbin hyung came in my life, he's everything that I need. Besides, Youngkyun already being engaged with Taeyang the hot dancer.

"Then don't stare at me like that, you know I love looking at your focusing face."

"I know. Everyone can't help from falling in love wit...."

I was stopped in the middle when Youngkyun suddenly kiss me. 

"Sorry, your lips are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter